A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (1)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden

Postby Gingerale » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:11 pm

so cute!

calls out to npixelz - where are you?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:17 pm

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:03 pm

I don't know. It has been a while since I have seen them.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:17 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby npixelz » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:56 pm

herro! I've haven't been to the library in a while, and when I was, it had been so long, I had forgotten about this wonderful site!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:17 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Npixelz is back ! <gives you a welcome back hug>

What have you been up to? Did you do camp counselling again this past summer?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Postby Watery Star » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:17 am

It's nice to see you again. ^^

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:07 am

*hugs back* thank you both!
No, I've just been at home, doing video games, but I went camping and had no internet for awhile, and when I was back, I did something terrible; I forgot about Windlyn! *hangs head in shame*

Postby npixelz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:33 am

<as night falls over the garden, tiny shapes flutter through the trees, flitting in and out of sight.> <the visitors stroll through the glittering paths and glowing flowers, gazing around in wonder as the world surrounding them lights up in a display of beautiful colors and designs.> <before them, steps of glowing starlight shimmer into existence, leading up to a small island, floating in the sky.> <it is the isle of the fairy kingdom; a wandering island that, once in a long while, will make a rare appearance in the human world, for a brief amount of time, before disappearing again.> <the visitors walk up the steps with mounting excitement, as the steps dissolve behind them.> <once on the island, they wander around with looks of awe, gasping as fairies come out to greet their guests.> <the fairies lead them to the center of the garden, where a four large and beautiful trees form a large hollow, which has been made into a home.> <as the guests near the hollow, vines part and a brilliant, bright light flares up.> <once they get used to the light, they see a figure silhouetted against the light.> <it is npixelz!> <draped in a flowing green dress of a shimmering material, she stands with her arms open wide, welcoming the guests into her home.>
(tune in to find out more...)

Postby Watery Star » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:53 pm

*Blinks adjusting her eyes to the bright light* Npixelz! You've returned!

(It's ok. It's hard when you have use the library in order to use the internet.)

Postby Niyo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:10 pm

*The light nearly blinds the four-winged mount of a masked man, who is seemingly unaffected by the glare. (Hint: Mask lenses!) Letting out a shriek, the dragon-like animal swiftly turns away from the light, it's luminescent markings trailing away.*

You can almost hear "What in Windlyn?!" over the unearthly screech.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:15 pm

npix - the important thing is that you found us again :heart:

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Postby npixelz » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:18 am

(thanks guys!)
<as they enter the abode of the queen of all fae-kind, the guests are amazed at how large the home is, with towering ceilings and wide spaces.> <there is no way the hollow could fit such a large area, it must be fairy magic at work!> <there are rooms of every size, shape and color, with every race forgotten by man dwelling inside.> <stairs and corridors lead every which way, hinting at more rooms yet unseen.> <npixelz leads the way, through endless mazes of twists and turns and confusing dead ends, with no apparent rhyme or reason to it all.> <there's no way anyone could remember the route, or even make sense of a map, yet each guest find themselves plotting out the route perfectly in their heads, as if some sort of supernatural being is guiding them.> <after awhile, the spaces get larger, and more beautiful, until they find themselves in the largest area yet.> <ornate chandeliers hang from the high ceiling, and the large windows are framed in beautiful frames of every hue.> <she leads them to a huge balcony, where a dazzling sight greets them.>
(tune in to find out more!)

Postby Watery Star » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Niyo is your mount ok? *Spots npixelz going inside and follows*

Postby npixelz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:39 am

<beyond the balcony is another world.> <one of dazzling colors, and beautiful creatures.> <where dragons soar through the skies, mermaids dance in the sea, and centaurs gallop over hills and meadows.> <a large ball of shimmering water floats in the air ahead, in it, they can see a family of whales, lazily swimming in circles.> <there are islands in the sky, mountains turned upside down, and every manner of magical, mythical, and mystifying phenomenon.> <there are storms with ferocious winds, yet they do not disturb even a single blade of grass.> <there are volcanoes erupting with such force as never seen by man, yet nothing is burned.> <there are earthquakes that are off the scale by thousands, yet nothing breaks.> <flowers rapidly go through growth cycles, before withering away and beginning again.> <mountains and islands spring up at random, fully formed with life already on them.> <trees, flowers, insects, even animals, pop into existence all over the land, as if they were there all along.> <new species are being born each second, and those species thought to be extinct, roam across the world, unaware of their impossibility.> <it is a vast, unexplored world, and yet, somehow the guests can see, or at least sense, every bit of it.> <they share a connection with this world, and they feel it's wonders, even if they do not see them.> <this world is a happy world, a good world, it is the world of all Fae-Kind, and it welcomes them, with open lands, skies, and seas.> (tune in to find out more).

Postby Gingerale » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:36 am

stands dazed at the wonders around her

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:34 am

pixelz is back!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts