A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-inn

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:02 pm

@Lemon Cheesecake: I've missed you so much! D: I'm so sorry I haven't been online in like forever. School has just really been draining me and stuff. I don't really have time to check in. The weekends are the only days I have a break and I tend to spend them on Discord and other sites. I haven't forgotten about you though or about this site. It's just been crazy hectic over here. :worry:

Local time: Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:36 am

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:19 pm

My heart did a leap of joy seeing your name on here, JinMay! You have not been forgotten! I know it is a trying time for you but am so proud of you for each step you are taking! I worry about your health and hope you are managing to stay strong. :heart:

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:27 pm

Omg Lemon! You're online! I wasn't expecting anyone to be online at this time but gosh I'm soooo happy to see you! *hugs* I've missed you a TON! I'm constantly thinking of this place and of you. I decided to hop on today, on my birthday since I had some time and I really wanted to update you guys on what's been going on and stuff so that you wouldn't think I just left for no reason. My health is okay. They upped the dosage of my medication and I'm not allowed to have caffeine anymore. I had an emotional breakdown earlier today and my boyfriend wasn't around so I kinda felt pretty alone. But I'm okay now, I just needed a good cry I guess?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:32 pm

oh my gosh HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

I hope you will find some time to celebrate your birthday this week end. Maybe your boyfriend will surprise you? I usually buy a cake myself but this year my coworker got me one and I had a free birthday slice at the restaurant as well. Then a couple other friends and I got together to celebrate our birthdays half way between..sometimes you got to do your own planning! Sadly we only seem to get together that one time each year.

Stress can get you emotional and sometimes all you can do is cry it out, its ok. I hope you feel better now. Sending you hugs: :hug:

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:35 pm

Thank-you! ^ w ^

We already did. Hehe My boyfriend got me a few gifts, he just has to actually send them to me and I've gotten him a few little things which I hope to send to him for Christmas if I can.

I went out to eat with my family and afterwards we went to the mall to buy a few things and when we got home, my dad gave me a wrapped up box filled with gifts. I was not expecting it really.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:40 pm

Did you get your free birthday dessert!?!? What kind if you did?

<sometimes birthday's are that milestone where we look back and see what we've accomplished or where we thought we'd be by that age and it isn't always what/where we thought and that can be discouraging. But it sounds like you are pressing on and that is important to do!>

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:45 pm

They don't have dessert where we went, but I got a free large drink. Haha So that was pretty nice.

I'm surprised I've made it this far honestly. There have been times when I just wanted to throw in the towel because the stress was too much, but my family and my boyfriend have always been there to reassure me that I'm doing the right thing. To be honest, I don't think any of us thought I'd make it to 27. Given the health history and the struggle. Here I am though, and I gotta keep going. I have a lot of things I want to achieve, and I can't do it until I finish school. That's the only thing holding me back right now.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:54 pm

oh I think you just gave yourself a pep talk! And it sounds like you have a support group so that is immense.

You should be able to get exceptions for tests and stuff because you have health issues.

How much time have you got left to complete? Can you do any of it online?

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:04 pm

Oh dear, my headache has returned. D:
Yeah I have people who care about me and it feels nice to know that I have someone I can turn to when I need guidance.

The tests and quizzes are usually online and I've been doing really well on them so far.
I learn better in an in class environment. That is, if the professor teaches well. I'm only really in class to listen to the lecture and take notes. All homework and quizzes/tests are done online.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:14 pm

You better go get some rest! I'm sorry you got your head ache back! Sounds like you are making progress and that is very important.

Go get some rest and stay strong! So happy to hear from you! Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful birthday week!!

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:32 pm

It's late here. It's 11pm so yeah I think I'll be going to bed now actually.

It was such a joy, a treat, a great addition to a lovely birthday to be able to chat with you again. You have no idea how happy it has made me. I'll miss you! But I promise to hop on again as soon as I can!

Thank you as well for the gifts. You didn't have to but I truly do appreciate it.
Thanks again and I hope to chat with you again soon!

Goodnight! :heart:

Postby MissAutumn » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:37 pm

Happy Birthday JinMay. :)

Local time: Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:36 pm

Postby Vivianne » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:45 am

Happy birthday JinMay! I hope you had a great one!

Local time: Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:36 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:47 am

We have some amazing people, like JinMay, Watery Star for example, (and now Vivianne as well!), on Windlyn, that battle mountains of challenges everyday and still keep a positive attitude...it is humbling and inspirational to say the least! (Thanks for sharing your struggles with us...it gives others of us a whole new perspective, appreciation and understanding!). :heart:

Postby galled » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:19 pm

I hope I'm not too late! Happy Belated Birthday, JinMay !!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz