A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Roaming Pirate Ship.

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Roaming Pirate Ship.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 21, 2018 8:06 pm

lol, your day was definitely more unproductive then mine.

Aye but the Cap'n noticed!

Bleach? You have mold on your ship? (You need to be extremely careful of breathing bleach in. How do your lungs feel now?)

Cae, check out the The Mermay stamp rally event that is going on now. Get a free item each day you check in. Tomorrow is a beach background.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:29 am

Postby npixelz » Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Yarr! Ye be no fun! I was gonna let ye win anyway! I jes wanted a little fun! Yarr!

Well, that does sound annoying. I hope tomorrow is better!

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:29 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Cae » Mon May 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Uh... My lungs feel.... like lungs? I dunno how to answer that question!

Yippe... Tomorrow.... Will be just as unproductive, minus all horrible things like bleach smells and long hours staring at a download bar.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:29 am

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby npixelz » Mon May 21, 2018 8:14 pm

My days aren't that productive at the moment either. I know how it feels. I don't know what to do half the time, and the other half I'm not motivated enough to even do anything anyway.

Postby Cae » Mon May 21, 2018 8:16 pm

I'm... motivated to do stuff. I'm just waiting for a friend of mine to get me the one last thing I need to really get started on stuff... So it's just a bunch of waiting around currently.

Postby npixelz » Mon May 21, 2018 8:17 pm

At least you have motivation. I don't. But when I talk to my friends about it they don't seem to see it as that much of an issue.

Postby Cae » Mon May 21, 2018 8:20 pm

I was super unmotivated to really do anything until I got bored one day and started playing around with some super old modeling clay a week or two ago, then while looking around online for a way to make it softer I discovered the wondrous material known as polymer clay. (Okay... so I actually had a friend mention polymer clay to me months ago but I didn't really pay attention and kinda forgot about it.)

Postby npixelz » Mon May 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Clay, huh? That sounds pretty cool.

Postby Cae » Mon May 21, 2018 8:39 pm

Yeah. It should be pretty fun, already almost finished one tiny thing for mothers day... and have a base and some other stuff ready for the same friend who's getting me the tool I mentioned earlier. He's kinda... helping me get started. Wants some things made, and doesn't mind paying for it etc.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 21, 2018 10:26 pm

polymer clay bakes well in a toaster oven, try to cook it in a well ventilated area or if you have a plug in outdoors do it there. The fumes are not good for you. It makes cool earrings, beads, jewelry.

Something else that works like clay is to mush up old bread ( cut off the crust and toss those) with craft glue to make it like a clay like paste. Roll it out and it makes wonderful life like flower petals. You can make other stuff with it. You can dry it in a low temp oven or let it air dry. You can also make beads etc with it or little animal shapes etc.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:29 am

Postby Cae » Tue May 22, 2018 6:26 am

Yeah I know. xD

Though I'm not doing any jewelry stuff with it, urgh for sure not me. Plus my younger brother gave me his toaster oven yesterday cause he doesn't need it, so I've got that. Either way I'll be fine. Also the "fumes" only show up when you over-bake it, asa far as I can tell anyways.

Postby npixelz » Tue May 22, 2018 7:33 am

Didn't Mothers Day already pass?

Also, you lost me. ^^

Postby Cae » Tue May 22, 2018 8:01 am

Hahaha... Yeah. But I didn't get any supplies for making things until.... well exactly mothers day, so I just told my mom it's be late, plus hand made, and she was all okay with that. Was kinda of surprised.... I even remembered it was Mother's Day, with me having the positional to forget when my own birthday is...

Postby npixelz » Tue May 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Ah, I see. Makes sense.

Postby Cae » Tue May 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Ahahaha... Yeah.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts