A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby npixelz » Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:26 am

My dog didn't like ne for a long time because I kept trying to pick him up or pet him when he didn't want it

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:19 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 5:40 pm

It's been over a week and she still runs from me. I don't approach her, and I don't make eye contact with her. I literally only pet her when she's in my mom's lap. I just found out they're just fostering her, so they never had paid for her yet, just so they can see if she'll be a good fit. So, at least it won't be so bad if they decided she's not a good fit for our home.

My other dog wants to play with her, and she won't play back. They're the same age, as well. She'll calm down at night if we play some calming music, but my mom is on the fence around keeping her or deciding to give her back to them. At least she wouldn't have lost any money if she did. And I'd understand it and won't be against it. I just spoke out about it when my dad brought it up after 2 days because that's not long enough. A week may not be long enough, but it's at least a somewhat decent amount of time. Gives my mom time to think about it. But at this point, she's more of a one person dog, not a family dog.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:36 pm

Sounds like the dog needs a lot of nurturing so its care will be time consuming & a lot of patience.

I know people who foster animals. It works for them because they travel & don't have to take on an animal when they know they will be away.

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:19 am

Postby npixelz » Mon Aug 19, 2024 5:24 am

Understandable

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Random Question:

This is Launchpad McQuack.

Ignoring his last name, is he a duck or a Pelican?

I'm not looking for any actual right answers, I just want to see what ya would say.

I mean, look at that bill! The top part looks like a duck, but the bottom screams Pelican.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:15 am

Haha - I had to google images of ducks & pelicans... my vote is more of the pelican family because of the feet and the fatter bill... that was like a game

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:19 am

Postby npixelz » Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:58 am

I probably would have thought duck meself

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:50 pm

So, there was this guy in my state who started shooting at cars on an interstate. 12 days had gone by and no update.... Except a youtube couple, which one is a retired law enforcement officer, I believe, found a dead body in the woods they've been searching for him through. They're still investigating who it is, but it's most likely the guy they've been trying to find. I don't like to hear about anyone dying, but I hope it's him just so tge community can finally be at ease now that he's no longer a threat.

Postby npixelz » Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:16 am

Oh dear, stay safe ok?

Previous

Return to Hangouts