A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Maro's Marshmallovv Mansion

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Maro's Marshmallovv Mansion

Postby Yuracye » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Oh.
I've never heard of Sapherna before.
o uo;;

It's like you're a big family! : D

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:14 pm

Just lurkin'.

TH | dA

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Yes we are one big happy family. I still am friends with people that I meant on Zantarni years ago. Engrave is like my little sister despite how I type. I'm about to be 30 in may. XD *picks Engrave up and puts her on his head* Why Engrave because I missed you! Also did you ever pick the winner for your raffle?

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby I Shall Engrave » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:37 pm

*flails arms*

Yeah, Wyakin won the raffle. I used a random name generator.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:14 am

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:46 pm

You aren't missing out on anything, Yuracye. xD

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:49 pm

I am glad she won since Wyakin is so sweet! :) I was just curious since I didn't see it up in the past two days and I didn't go on Saph today at all.

*tackles Vlad to the ground* Welcome back Vlad! *gives Vlad a big bear head* :lol:

Postby I Shall Engrave » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:50 pm

I decided to exclude Unknown from the raffle. I felt like she was sucking up to try and enter when I mentioned that I have to know the user.

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Aha nuuuu.
One cannot simply tackle Vlad! xD

Postby Yuracye » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Blue Jay: Awh, that's really cute. ; 3; ///
/squishes you two together.

Vladimir: I dunno.
I missed out on quite a bit! q vq

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:54 pm

I guess you could say that. Heh.

I'll keep my lips sealed from speaking anymore of that site, for now. :'D

Postby I Shall Engrave » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:55 pm

IT-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED

Postby Vladimir » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Lol oh my. xD

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Pffft says you Vlad I managed to get you that video earlier. :P

Engrave wait so Unknown is Minnie on Cae? I knew them as Chibi but this whole time I thought they were a guy because Link uses male pronouns with me. Plus Link hinted he was into men and flirts with Unknown all the time.

Yu lol I love hugging my friends I'm just that kind of friendly person. I love to love people. They can give you a list of the topics to avoid talking to me about though. I will talk your ear off about five things. Pets, Ponies, Power Rangers, Pokemon and the Backstreet Boys. o3o

Postby Yuracye » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:23 am

Vladimir: Oh goodness.
We will talk about it no further!

Uh. How's your day? > > ;;;

Blue Jay: Hehe.
That's definitely a good thing! As long as people don't step on you- need to be careful about that. /nods.
Oh my gosh! WELL, LET ME TELL YOU. I'm a huge fan of pets, Power Rangers, Pokemon AND the Backstreet Boys. xD
I will most definitely talk to you about these things. I have a habit of talking about my cat a lot. ||OTL.
I grew up with Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, N*SYNC, Spice Girls, etc while growing up. Those were the good days, man. Q ___ Q/
Do you have Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?
& I totally have a picture of me the Tommy the White Power ranger somewhere. It's an awesome picture.

Postby I Shall Engrave » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:26 am

Jay: I don't know who Unknown is. The fact is, I have never spoken to them and they enter my thread trying to suck up to me by trying to talk so they can win the raffle.

I'm using "they" because I'm not sure of the gender.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:01 am

Yuracye No sadly I don't have ORAS yet I want it but not yet. Hopefully for Christmas I get it. o3o I love talking about my two cats and I grew up with those bands. Been a loyal BSB fan since I was 9 years old and never stopped. Even met them a few times because I was that crazy. Nick Carter is my favorite. He is so dreamy. o3o I loved Tommy!!!! The only two issues I had with him was when he first became green ranger on the good side. He constantly left his communicator off and couldn't be reached so would show up late. Granted never knew at the time about Super Sentai and splicing of the shows but it mad me mad as a kid. The other one is that Tommy was made leader after Jason left. Not that he wasn't an amazing leader it's just that I am a Billy fan first and foremost. Billy and Kimberly were both rangers prior to Tommy even getting his first wave of green ranger powers. So when Jason left by Seniority alone along with the fact that half the time Billy came up with the gadgets needed to kill the monster. Billy should of been made the new leader of the team. *goes in the corner to stare at his Nick, Billy and Pikachu posters*

@"I Shall Engrave" I'm as lost on that as you are Engrave. *hands you coffee and muffins*

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts