A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Gizzie,s Treehouse ^.^ All is welcome

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Gizzie,s Treehouse ^.^ All is welcome

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Yup now on my big list of stuff I need is a car..... and clothes...... and a different place to live this apt sucks

Unfortunately I have no money though I got lucky I was donated the tank and a phone and my survey app payed out I had $40 in Amazon so the turtles are caught up on food and treats for a good while of months now I'm going to work on my Walmart gift card earning apps

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:25 pm

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Well, at least it is a roof over your head for now...how are rentals in your area? They are so expensive over here! Clothes I check out the thrift stores and sometimes the department stores have great clearance sales.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:25 pm

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Thrift stores are lovely!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:25 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 am

there's lots of ways to cut down on costs

Postby Dipper » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:02 am

I walk a lot XD
I can't drive but luckily things are close to me that train stations are too far apart for me to use

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:25 am

Ne/Nem/Nir/Nirs/Nemself
They/Them/Theirs/Themselves

Not really set in stone...still confused

If you need me, please look for me here:
https://discord.gg/bRwhnFz

Postby Gingerale » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:31 am

that probably saves on parking costs too!

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:03 pm

I do everything on foot or well in laws ride like once a month
There is nothing in walking distance well other apt complexes, a shady park (unsafe looking), a liquor store it's a good hike, a gas station - store, a library if I walk down the highway service road, some quick e marts, a pawn shop, a dollar store, a news station, a fire station, a wash a teria, and a fish hole in the wall joint to eat

We have a bus but I can't afford it and lots of gang activity hang out on it and in this hood

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm sorry Gizzie! I hope you can move to a safer neighborhood soon. Any family you can move in with until you get more financially stable?

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:14 pm

I don't talk to my family long story.... Hubbys fam we was living with his sis they ROBBED US stole some of my jewelry and stuff so we don't speak to her then we moved here we are saving up $$$ so maybe next year or 2 we can move we are living on his disability check so we are saving like a little a month :worry: it's not much but till then we just lock up at sundown

At least the neighborhood kids quite knocking well beating on the door with bats and running 10pm til 3/4 am every weekend our door has dents we called the cops on about 12 kids age 6-12 they are terrible

Postby Gingerale » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 pm

How sad the parents aren't responsible for their kids...what will they grow up to be like is frightening.

I hope you can save up some money soon and move out of there.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 pm

I just want to whip these kids butts around here that's what they need they are little heatherns vandalizing the whole complex spray painting the mailboxs trying to pry open the mailboxes pokeing sticks in the air-conditioning unit trying to break the fan part messing with cars etc etc the parents are too busy running drug houses and doing drugs this place is ridiculous

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 04, 2017 8:29 pm

If they are vandalizing the mail boxes I believe that is a federal offense. Do you have photos or video of them doing it? You can report it to your local postmaster for your zip code or go on line to USPS.com or 1-800-askusps and report it. They have to answer you within 3 days.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu May 04, 2017 8:44 pm

They mostly do stuff at dark and since they busted out the only light out side it's pitch black but the mailboxes are right across from my balcony so I can hear the kids giggle and stuff in the dark and in the morning I see the damage but I am going to start taking pics during the day or maybe get my hands on a security (spy pin size) camera I seen some cheap ones for around $30 and the feed goes to cell so maybe I can set it up on balcony and catch something

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu May 04, 2017 8:46 pm

I did catch a few on photos during the day with bricks breaking stuff and sent the pic to my landlord and them few got evicted

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Report the vandalism to your carrier if you see him, tell him you know its kids. They could also be stealing the mail, you never know.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts