A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Gizzie,s Treehouse ^.^ All is welcome

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Gizzie,s Treehouse ^.^ All is welcome

Postby Watery Star » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:31 pm

That's awful! Do you live in a apartment complex with a super? I'd ask them about it if you do. If not, do you have a ladder or step stool? If this all fails contact the Amazon seller. I've had packages that I believe were stolen and was able to get a replacement.
In the future I'd inspect any packages you see in your building to make sure they're not yours. It doesn't hurt to look at the name and address. If it's yours then it's only right for you to take it.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:24 pm

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Hoping on here for a sec I have three events - here, Mene, and Trisphee
Busy busy me and then LAUNDRY, DISHES, ERRANDS OH MY :strain:

I couldn't get to the box BUT I do believe Amazon is going to replace my stuff ^.^

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:24 pm

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:09 pm

I'd still try to get it out of the dumpster. What day is trash day? If you can ask the trash guys. Then you have extra food for your turtles.

I'd also see who was the courier that delivered it and complain to that company. But Watery is right, if you think it might have been misdelivered then go look at the address on the box. Your neighbor should have returned it instead of throwing it out - even if it was opened in error they can call to have it picked up and delivered to the correct address. Or heck, go next door and give it to you!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:24 pm

Postby galled » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:02 pm

My idiot neighbors won't contact me if my package is mis-delivered to them by UPS, FedEx or in the mailbox...

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Watery Star » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:36 pm

I've had packages stolen but once a neighbor told us about a deliver guy coming by.

I hope it gets sorted out Gizzie. Ugh, chores never end.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:14 pm

did you get your turtle food in time to feed your turtles !?!?

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:16 am

Woohoo I got a refund and part of my order was delivered yesterday so I got their food their snacks won't be delivered til Sept but at least they are coming

Amazon's new delivery service delivers are idiots -.- I am glad I was home this time because I get a call umm where do you live o. O I tell him the address and apartment # .....Oh you live in apartments I'm like yeah :/ OK on my way I'm like thinking um don't you have GPS or something it should tell you YOUR HERE TURN LEFT OR SOMETHING AND THE ADDRESS IS ON THE PACKAGE then I see him pull up and wonder around the parking lot so I hollered over here hey hey......He's like oh I didn't even know your address or where I should take this um OK my address is on the package AND THE BUILDING IN HUGE NUMBERS but OK dude whatever...... I think I know how my package was put on the wrong steps the delivery person is a dork

I will be calling the delivery company (had to research the company name because Amazon lists AMAZONS SITES NUMBER and no delivery company info) and when I called to report it lost Amazon was -we have no record of who etc delivered it so I tracked down the local delivery people that WILL HAVE RECORD OF DRIVERS NAME :wink:

Postby Watery Star » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm glad you got a refund but jeez.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 pm

I'm glad it was getting resolved!

What color/kind of vehicle did they have? Brown truck is UPS, Purple and WHite van is Fed Ex, any old vehicle is generally Ontrac and White square van with eagle insignia is USPS.

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:23 am

This thread has fallen. Gotta pick it back up. -steadily makes repairs-

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:24 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Hey peeps long time no post for Gizzie I'm good turtles are good I GOT MY ORDER REPLACED AND RECEIVED IT and my birthday is Oct 14 so it's almost here and I guess that's about it for now ^.^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 pm

glad you got the turtle food order replaced and actually received it this time! Have you got any birthday plans?

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm

I've been getting my birthday freebies around town all week and last week and I am going to make a birthday cake and order pizza and make a stuffed zombie for Halloween and that is about all my plans that day

Postby mdom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Party here saturday then xD

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:24 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:54 pm

that sounds like plans! I like how you are making the most of the whole birthday week~!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts