A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-in (come in and chat awhile)

Postby Bassy » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Galled: It was cartoony a bit. A hazy (watercolor looking) tree line background with the sky at the top.

Lemon: It was a vague dream. I was napping before work. There was no point in the dream. All I know is an avatar with your username lol

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:53 pm

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Bassy: Actually, I like the idea of a treeline/forest background - it would go great with my forest fairy/elf outfits

I am off today and took a nap this morning after doing grocery shopping and had some pretty interesting dreams myself - but I generally have quite vivid dreams

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:53 pm

Postby Diana » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 pm

I was trying to make a forest background for this winter, but I 110% suck at drawing trees, which makes the forest think kind of difficult. haha. :tongue: One day, though! I'll keep practicing when I can. :)

Site Admin

Postby Maro » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:09 am

i believe in you Diana you've come a long way since when i first joined on here! :cheer:

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:23 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby DemonSeed » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:01 am

I am trying to remember what my mom taught me with drawing trees but they are such a pain... Cover with leaves!! xD

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:53 pm

Workin' On Event Funds!

.1k // ??k

Commons on hold until after All these events.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:35 pm

I'd have to research it. All my tree drawings look the same.

Postby Bassy » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:56 pm

Diana, It wasn't like a detailed background. Like the leaves, it wasn't even detailed.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:53 pm

Postby Maro » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:21 pm

big balls of leafiness~~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:28 pm

well, it sounds like it could be a possibility still in the futrure

Maro, I love the dress your future hubby had on in the photo on Balcan's thread! It's absolutely gorgeous! I think you should swap clothes somewhere in the ceremony/reception. I'd love to wear a dress like that! You bought it local? Or why don't you both wear dresses? Gowns are SO much fun! At least claim it afterwards to wear and get some photos of you in it! The style is so beautiful, like a princess, like a ballet dancer...and it photographs very nicely, very striking.I don't think you could help but feel pretty in it.

Postby Maro » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:35 pm

the problem is he is much skinnier than i am, and my chest is quite large so it's why i'd rather wear a tuxedo and get to be more.... male i guess is the word for it... for a day? and he likes wearing dresses and looks good in them, as you said it is gorgeous on him. i doubt i would be able to fit in it though x.x;

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Maro, I'd be a trying it on, if for anything just to see how it looks, feels! But then I wear pants/shorts/suits almost everyday of the year that I get tired of it and once in awhile it is nice to actually dress up in a dress and very rarely does the average person get to dress in a gown and go out. Maybe its the fairytale idea of it that enthralls me... but I know not everyone likes to dress up.... I just loved the style of the dress you bought though and would LOVE to be able to try it on (but it probably wouldn't fit me either - he looks quite slim). Are you looking for a tux with tales or more of a suit style?

Postby Maro » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:11 pm

not sure just yet, i like tails but i think suit might work better for me.

he is really really tiny he's only like 135lbs... now >v<;

the corset is fairly tight on him when it zips up all the way though so if i tried it on i'd probably break it on him and i'd feel bad doing that

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Yeah, don't want to ruin it! 135 lbs is the perfect wrestler size. If it is tight on him then hopefully he won't gain any weight by then! You have lots of time so you can try on different styles and decide what you go for. Can you check out a rental and see what they could order?

Do you have plans to leave the island for a honeymoon?

Postby Maro » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:26 pm

honestly i don't know if we will be going off the island for a honeymoon. ^^;

it's so far away at this point we haven't started actively searching for a tux for me yet

honestly the boy takes forever to put on weight, he can lose it like it's nothin' though

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Time passes so quickly though, before you know it the time will be here. But the good thing is you have time to look for discounts and sales and such. Planning is all part of the fun.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts