A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Mika's Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Mika's Kawaii Cosplay Cafe! /Renovating!

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Mask or not, regardless if a nurse is sick, they should be smart enough to know to stay home. I mean they usually work with the elderly who have immune systems that aren't up to par. If by some weird chance they were to cough into their sleeve and they had the flu and somehow that sleeve brushed against the client then bam. The elderly can't recover as quickly as we younger people can, they don't need to be exposed to any kind of virus if it can be helped.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:20 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:06 pm

That's so true Mika!!! I wish that my grandmother was in a better nursing home but she will not move.

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:12 pm

I wish I could kick some nurse butt sometimes. Well I almost did one day. Three of us almost beat the crap out of this one girl who was seriously arguing with our 90 year old client because she was mad that she had been caught about not being there with the client.... The poor woman was hungry and it was well after lunch... Like around 3 or so... And the girl just wanted to argue with her and talk on her phone when she did get there... She was supposed to be there from 10-5 or something and the woman said she came in at ten and then left... Hadn't been there all day but wanted to know when we were supposed to arrive.... Well our client didn't tell her and called her instead after we got there.

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Wow Mika that is harsh I hate when people do that!!!

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Yes. That girl was going to get an old fashioned country whoop arse by three of us lol.

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:36 pm

I yelled at a nurse who was taking care of my mother once and I mean really let her have it. Prior to my mother passing away she had to have a Colostomy because her colon burst. One day she was in the hospital and it was leaking like it always did. So she called for a nurse to get the supplies to change the bag. The nurse said they had to go up a floor to get them and some other nurse went to get them. So we waited a good 20 minutes and my mom was getting upset saying it was going to get all over the place. We looked outside and the nurse was eating her freaking lunch and then after we called her again she said the other nurse was getting them when she gets back she will do it. Then she started talking to a doctor about Non work related stuff after the other nurse came back when she came in I let my anger flow. I told her if a patient is pressing the button she needs to be there because it could of been the patient dying. I told her this was something that could get her reported and she could see I was upset. Then when she finally changed my mom she was like Woah you weren't kidding. *facepalm*

Postby Mika » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 am

Pfft I wouldn't have waited for her to get back into the room, I wouldve went right out into the open and let her have it. Mhmm. Make an example of her bad nursing.

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:01 am

I didn't want to do it in front of everyone because it would of made my mother freak out. She was upset at first that I even did it till the family friend who was with us told my mom that I was right with everything I said.

Postby Mika » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 pm

I don't know if I would've been able to contain myself.

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm able too for the most part so me doing that was really rare of me. *nods head*

Postby Mika » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:10 pm

I'm good at keeping a level head as well for most things... But when it comes to the elderly its like someone just hits a switch somewhere...

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:14 pm

There a few elderly that are in the home that just creep me out. I know it's rude and all but seriously they scare me. This one guy always gives me the stink eye whenever I visit my grandmother. He just sits in the hallway and glares at me. *shivers*

Postby npixelz » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:13 am

WE ARE THE DARK! WE ARE THE SHADOW! WE ARE THE END!

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:03 am

*stretches*

Morning everyone! I may be going out today if my aunt calls me and asks me to go to Costco with her. >_>

Postby Mika » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:12 pm

That's when you just ask him what is he starting at lol. Or give him the stink eye back xD

/bribes Pixel with some snacks/ come back Pixel.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts