A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Blue Jay's Little Nest

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Blue Jay's Little Nest

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:36 pm

I have to say, some of the newer pokemon I have seen are very cute and some are beautiful.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:27 am

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 pm

There are a lot of really great Pokemon that are super cute and some that are just plain creepy looking. :lol:

This little Guy is the super cute Electric Rodent variant of Pikachu in the Kalos Region the Gen 6 games X & Y! His name is Dedenne!
[+] SPOILER

This guy is the ultra creepy thing that was created in Diamond and Pearl as a Evolution to Yanma that was introduced in the Johto region's Gold and Silver. I have Yanma first and Yanmega it's evolution Second!

[+] SPOILER
ImageImage

Then there is the just plain ones that make you go WTF? This guy is called Spiritomb introduced in Diamond and Pearl 4th gen games.

[+] SPOILER

For more information about them you can go to Bulbapedia for all your Pokemon needs. :D

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:27 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:04 am

Dude... Spiritomb is boss.... I'd like to obtain him one day.... Do you know how HARD it is to kill that thing!? It's got virtually no real weakness... In black and white I believe you can battle the champion Cynthia I believe and she has one.... And yeah... Good luck with that... She is easy as pie until you get to that spiritomb... Then you start losing quickly.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Spyridon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 am

I'm seriously considering buying back my GameBoy so I can play pokemon again.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Postby npixelz » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:22 am

Blue Jay wrote:Mika you should play Pokemon!!!! At least let me know if you find a Eevee so I can tell Starless where they are. XD

Pixel mine was actually done by AniLee from Sapherna and Caedon but she goes by Annabella here on Windlyn! :D

*watches Turtle make snow Turtles*

I see, I see! ^^
*stares at turtle, makes snow cats*

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:53 am

I know what you mean Mika and Sableye is the same way had no weaknesses at all. However Fairy type added gives them a weakness but only in the last four games that were released. >_>

Hey there Spy just get a 3ds I believe you can buy digital copies of the original games but I'm not sure.

Yeah my siggy here is adorable. I have a lot of great works of my avatar on Zantarni as well that I love so much. Hmmm I'm tempted to switch out my siggy here and put another one of that avatar but I usually stick to avatar artwork of the one I have on the site. Hmmm! *goes about pacing*

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Dedenne is soooo adorable!!!!

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:27 am

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 pm

I know right he is my favorite of the newest batch I think but then I am always a sucker for the electric rodents! :D There are a total of 8 Electric Rodent Pokemon over the course of 6 regions only 3 of them are an Evolutionary line.

Pichu is the pre-evolved form of Pikachu introduced in Johto's Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and SoulSilver games. When it has a high enough friendship it will evolve into a Pikachu from the original Kanto Red, Blue, Green and Yellow Games along with the remakes FireRed and LeafGreen. Just like in the original games you can evolve it to a Raichu by using a Thunderstone on it.
[+] SPOILER
ImageImageImage

In Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald the Gen 3 games for Hoenn they introduced two new Electric Rodent Pokemon that look like they are part of some evolutionary line but they are separate from each other. The introduced Plusle which looks very similar to a Pichu oddly enough except it's ears are tipped Red and the Tail has a red Plus sign. It's counterpart is Minun who looks the same as Plusle only it has Blue Tipped Ears and a Blue Minus Sign for a Tail! They also make an appearence in the remakes of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!
[+] SPOILER
ImageImage

In Generation 4 the Sinnoh Games Diamond, Pearl, and Plantium the introduced a brand new Electric Rodent based off a squirrel and it's name is Pachirisu!
[+] SPOILER

In Generation 5 the Unova Games Black,White, Black 2, and White 2 they introduced a new Electric Rodent Pokemon based off a flying squirrel and her name is Emogla! Which marks Emolga the first Electric Rodent to have a second Type that being Flying making her complete Resist Ground attacks!
[+] SPOILER

Which brings up the last Electric Rodent Pokemon being Dedenne that was introduced. He is a unique one in which he is the only one with the brand new Fairy Type that was introduced in Generation 6 Kalos region games of X & Y. Along with him they created a new move which is better then Thunder Wave which only caused Paralysis. They created the move Nuzzle which only hits for 20 Special Attack but it's a guarantee to cause Paralysis as well. So why not take some hit points away as well with that move then use Thunderwave.

Electric Rodents are my love! *Squees*

Postby Mika » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:03 am

I do believe that sableye was weak against fighting... If sableye is dark like I'm thinking then yeah.

Postby npixelz » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:12 am

Blue Jay wrote:I know what you mean Mika and Sableye is the same way had no weaknesses at all. However Fairy type added gives them a weakness but only in the last four games that were released. >_>

Hey there Spy just get a 3ds I believe you can buy digital copies of the original games but I'm not sure.

Yeah my siggy here is adorable. I have a lot of great works of my avatar on Zantarni as well that I love so much. Hmmm I'm tempted to switch out my siggy here and put another one of that avatar but I usually stick to avatar artwork of the one I have on the site. Hmmm! *goes about pacing*

*starts to follow Jay*

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:09 am

Mika what made Spiritomb and Sableye so hard to kill is that though they are Dark types they are part ghost types as well. Since Ghost resists fighting you can't kill it! Though not sure if Bug would work against it but not alot of people carry bugs on their teams.

You know what everyone has those bouncy little pixels and that is what mine is only it's of my avatar I'm doing this! :D Ok I changed it to my little Pixel thing! :D

OMG I reached page 60! *runs around in circles*

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:34 am

Hmmmm I've never had an issue with killing Sableye before.... It was always fairly simple for me. I can't understand your struggle Jay lol

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:25 am

Not so much a problem in the games but in the Competitions it's hard since it had no weakness at all. Ghost types are weak to Ghost and Dark. Dark types are weak to bug and fighting. So it being Dark type it is immune to Ghost attacks and it being Ghost it is immune to Fighting attacks. You can kill it with other type moves sure but it's not super effective and if set up right it can demolish your whole team! At least from all the stuff I have read and I did nearly lose to a Sableye in my game before I but my Fairy type pokemon on my team.

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:56 am

What do you mean in the competitions?

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Mika there are those who do Live Pokemon Competitions. It's a pretty big thing that happens at cons and at their own events as well. *nods head*

Ok guys the moment you have been waiting for here is the new Haircut!!!

From the Front!
[+] SPOILER

From the Side!
[+] SPOILER

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts