A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Let's make Windlyn more active!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Essence of Chicken

Postby Spyridon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:54 am

So I dealt with my phone-stalker yesterday. He called 3 times and sent 4 texts about how he won't stop calling unless I talk to him. I called him and confronted him. Let him know that I don't want anything to do with him and for him to leave me alone. He shouldn't be a problem now.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:27 am

Postby Mika » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:23 am

Do you know this phone stalker? Or did he happen upon your number somehkw?

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:27 am

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Spyridon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:20 am

It's a guy I met online months ago. I met him in person twice. He wouldn't leave me alone. Kept asking if we could meet and "what kind of friends we are". Really pathetic.

Postby Mika » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:58 am

I'm so glad none of the people I've met from online decided to keep bugging me afterwards. I probably would've snapped. Well its good that you've got it handled.

Postby Spyridon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 am

You have to be careful. I know people who have gotten hurt from situations like this. I've met 3 people from online in person and only one of them turned out decent.

Postby Mika » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:24 am

I've met two or three... The first fellow seemed like a real creeper just by the way he made his first impression. The second is decent... we still talk... But after spending more time with him I know I can't date him... He's too.... Annoying and immature.... But he is safe.

Postby Spyridon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:54 am

One turned out to be abusive. He is far away now though and we don't speak anymore. The experience has still left me fucked up though.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:42 am

Honestly the only person I would want to meet irl from online would be Turtle just because I have known her for a number of years online. Though I do have a few others I think about meeting up at cons just for the day but then that is it. XD

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Spyridon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:23 pm

I love making friends and meeting new people. But my experiences have taught me to be cautious.

I just came back from the gym and although I have to force myself to work out, I feel really good afterwards.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:38 pm

I guess to each their own. *shrugs*

Postby Ryvvi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:57 pm

i flew across the world to follow Mousy home
pretty glad that she turned out normal xD
sort of <.<

Local time: Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:27 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Bwahaha but you got to know her really well before hand online. I have friends I have known for years and have skyped with so I know how they are. So I wouldn't mind meeting some of them like Turtle who I've known for 6 years but if I knew them for as long as say you Ryvvi then I wouldn't. No offense used you for time reference.

Postby Mika » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 am

Oh yes. No one should come across Mika unprepared! Strange things could happen xD

Postby Spyridon » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:27 am

I prefer talking to people face-to-face rather than online. That way you hear their tone and see their expressions. I do Skype with people with the camera on but it's not the same.

Postby Mika » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:37 am

Ah, yes. I do so much sarcasm that it spreads to online and then people have no idea when its being used... But its hard for me to interact with people IRL... I feel so petrified...

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts