A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Reaper's Graveyard

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Reaper's Graveyard

Postby Gingerale » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:16 pm

Glad to see you checking in here! The Quests today are giving out these beautiful Borealis Novalia backgrounds so try to get your quests done from each Sister today! The pengwings are giving out some of the items we need for the quests so find them on the pages ( about every 30 minutes).

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:47 pm

Postby Of the Stars » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:28 pm

It's a shame to hear others are treating you like that. I do hope you feel like Windlyn is a safe place to post.
Take care and happy holidays and new year.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:47 pm

~*~* Watery Star's mule *~*~

Postby npixelz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:24 am

I'm so sorry to hear about that! I can't believe people have to be so mean all the time. I know how it feels to be put down, and bullied, and have it seem as though everyone's against you. But never, for even a second, believe that there isn't someone around who can help you, who understands your pain, who'll be there to comfort you. Because there is always someone who will be on your side no matter what. Just know that we are here for you, and if you ever need a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to vent to, we will be ready, and willing, to provide you with that support.

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Thanks guys, means a lot to me. ^_^
It also sucks when a site owner breaks their own rules and treats you like shit. I mean like what can you do? They would just twist things to work in their favor and call me a liar. So yeah, things are shitty(pardon my french). :/

The Grim Reaper yo ^_~Image

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:29 pm

we can't control the actions of others but we can control our responses and you have to decide whether the other site is worth staying at if it does not value its members. Maybe one day you can build your own site! In the meantime, you are welcome over here on windlyn!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:47 pm

Postby npixelz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 pm

That's terrible. It's bad enough to be treated poorly, but to be treated as such that it seems as though you're the bad guy/girl? That's even worse. I've had that happen to me a few times, and all I can say, is that I feel for you.

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:56 am

Yeah I have quit that site but will still keep my stuff as I have a lot and spent years to get what I have.
I'm a girl. ^_~ But yeah I was treated like a bad guy for only suggesting that the site be fair for all users.

And I'm not that good to make my own site. XD lol

Postby Gingerale » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:59 am

At least you can still keep your stuff and, in the meantime, maybe things on that site will make a positive change where you will want to participate more fully again. Sad that there can't be more respect from people. I don't understand how people can't follow rules of common courtesy, - unless the generation of today don't understand what common courtesy is, and that is tragic.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:47 pm

Postby npixelz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:11 pm

I know that I was raised to be polite, kind, and helpful. And it always astounds me when people don't act that way. But I want you to know, that no matter how tough it is now, there will come a time when everything is good. A game I played recently said that you can't have good, without the bad, and you can't have bad, without the good. I try to live my life believing that. Another thing I read was; 1: "what does snow become when it melts?" 2: "It becomes water." 1: "No silly, it becomes spring." And then it read; no matter how cold it is now, spring will come, without fail.
So even if in your heart it's cold, the snow will melt, and spring will come again.

(Also, I was pretty sure you were a girl, but I didn't want to assume).

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:19 pm

Reaper popped on and then is missing the Valentine event! I haven't forgotten about you, I've sent you some gift boxes!

Postby npixelz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:44 pm

I'll also send some spares if you want?

Postby Watery Star » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:51 pm

I sent you a giftbox too. Hope you are well.

Postby npixelz » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:10 pm

I think I sent a gift box as well, though I don't remember...

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on, just lost faith in avatar sites since I was last on. But I am trying again on a diff site. I have a diff name to try and hide from the poisonous people that know/knew me. I've always had all my usernames the same and Grim Reaper themed. But not this time.
I'm on voltra online now and if you want my name there just send me a pm and I'll tell you my new name.

I also had a falling out with a friend, thought he was one way but turns out he wasn't. Haven't told my hubby what was said to me bc I have deleted that guy from ALL my accounts and chats.

So yeah lots of stress, PLUS I live in Oklahoman and I have no idea if anyone keeps up with the news(i don't XD LOL) but there was a strike for the teachers and my oldest had been out of school for two week and only just want back on friday. SO for two weeks I had my 3 year old and 5 year old boys, in the house fighting like cats and dogs all the time! DX It had been raining off and on those whole two weeks so I could not even send them outside! -_-
Life just LOVES me right now. XD LOL

And sorry bout the long ass post. Just call it a mini update. XD LMAO

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Sorry life has been so stressful, I did notice the Teacher strike in the news. I think it is rdiiculous that we expect so much of the people caring for our children yet don't pay them accordingly. Teachers can influence the direction our childrentake, whether learning is a joy or a chore and it doesn't help them to have a piositive environment when the Teacher's are stressed out in their personal lives worying about how they can pay their bills or what they will do when they retire etc.

Did you have to do some home schooling with the kids then while they were out? I remember when our school had a Teacher's strike and we were given homework to do.

Well, as you can see... not all Avatar sites are the same... and over here in Windlyn you were not forgotten! Some of us sent you Valentine gift boxes whether we though we would see you again or not, but obviously we had faith that we would. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts