A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Balcangrad (He's back!)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Balcangrad

Postby Maro » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:12 am

hey evveryone x.x;

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 12:44 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Sutcliff » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:12 am

This is BassyI never felt it when I woke up. I just looked at my regular over the counter ibuprofen, it's 200mg the one they gave me is 800mg. Actually four times stronger. It helps more than 200mg. And it's quick. But you won't feel the pain when you awake from the anesthesia. One of mine were coming out so I got them all removed.

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 11:14 am

Postby Balcan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:19 am

как дела, Maro?

Bassy/Sutcliff - I got percocet this time.

So you had them taken out before they protruded?

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 8:14 am

Postby Sutcliff » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:23 am

Yeah, they never bothered me. The only time it bothered was when I thought I blistered my gum in the back of my mouth and then I felt a tooth. I got worried. So I told my dentist the next time I went to the dentist. I didn't want my teeth more crowded than it is already.

Postby Maro » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:26 am

how are you mihailo?

Postby Balcan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:33 am

Bassy - I suppose it's better to remove them all in one shot than have to return for more appointments.

A little joke for you, somewhat relevant:

A patient complains to his dentist "I have yellow teeth, what should I do?" To which the dentist replies "cover your face in charcoal". I don't know. It sounds better in my language.

Maro - I'm decent. Considering taking out my gauges to let my ears shrink back to a normal size. I don't like the hole I see when I take them out. What about yourself?

Postby Sutcliff » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:39 am

I don't know but I don't understand the joke.....wait.. is it comparing the teeth to the face? to make the teeth "outstanding"?

Postby Balcan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:41 am

Sutcliff wrote:I don't know but I don't understand the joke.....wait.. is it comparing the teeth to the face? to make the teeth "outstanding"?

That's the premise of it.

Postby Sutcliff » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:42 am

Here's a better one:

A blind man walks into a bar

Postby Maro » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:53 am

owch.

-ahem-

i'm doing good debating sizing up my ears again since i've had them at this size for like a month

Postby Sutcliff » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:58 am

I don't understand gauges...huge holes in my ears seems uncomfortable.

Postby Balcan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:59 am

A vegan, an atheist, and a cross fitter walk into a bar. I only know this because they told everyone within the first 2 minutes.

Maro - what size are you at? I'm at 2g. a close friend of mine is a body piercer so she provides me with jewelry and occasionally she'll put a needle through some part of my body haha.

Postby Maro » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:49 pm

honestly ican't remember off the top of my head and neither can my fiance, they aren't overly large yet though

he does all my piercings since he's certified so i get them for free and jewerly , it's awesome o3o

hahaha nice joke o3o

bassy - honestly you don't even really notice it after a while it's like any old earring, it does hurt at first though when you start and then when you go up a size but it heals fairly nicely if you take of them

Postby Balcan » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:49 am

Maro, you're engaged now? Congratulations.

The friend I mentioned is taking me to suspend from hooks for my next birthday. I don't mind being her guinea pig once in a while.

It's not supposed to hurt when you upsize unless you rush it. It's better to do that right after a shower so your ears are more prepared for it.

Postby Maro » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:40 pm

i have relatively sensitive ears so it only hurt in the moment of having them upsized , after that they were fine again though

honestly i think at this point i am his guinea pig lol

thank you! we got engaged last week ^^ planning on getting married next halloween.

idk if i could handle suspension from hooks x.x;

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts