A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (9)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (fun little fairy thing starting!)

Postby npixelz » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:41 am

Last night was alright, my mom made me a sub for dinner/breakfast, then I went to work. We finished facing even though I was a bit slow, I finalized plans with my work friend for Anime North, I messaged my sister the link to the Anime North website to pre-order a ticket for the 25th, my mom agreed to drive my friend and I, and I had an egg mcmuffin meal from McDonald's.

I also played a bit of the game when I got home, but got frustrated by a puzzle and had to look up a guide, finding out I had to have a character with a specific element on my team, so I had to leave the domain, reset my progress, and use a character that was underlevelled just for ONE thing, and then I could complete it

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 7:20 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:17 am

Games can be frustrating... at least you found the solution.

Nice your friend can make it to Anime North. I recommend you work out a rough schedule for what workshops you want to go to & arrange your day around those, meet up places/times in case you are separated or cell doesn't work.

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 5:20 am

Postby npixelz » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:32 am

Yup. Ye!

You know what? You know what!? YOU KNOW WHAT!? How dare you!? How dare you come up with such a brilliant strategy!? You some kinda convention genius!? Lol

Last night was good. Woke up late, because of course. Talked with my friend on a Discord call. Had a delicious pasta and meatball supper. Did a couple chores. And played my game! I finished one part of the quest I was doing and then started another quest because the previously mentioned quest was starting to get confusing, lengthy, annoying, and just dull, though I do plan on finishing it eventually

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:45 am

It's not my first Anime!
The crowds can be quite intense & a person can be difficult to find in the vastness... but then sometimes you unexpectedly run into people you did not realize were going to be there as well & that can be fun!

Usually there is a designated space where you can actually sit (on the floor) because often they don't let you sit just anywhere.
See if it says no outside food or drink allowed, if it does not make sure you bring a portable snack ( bagged nuts or meat stick or energy bar) to snack on as food lines can not only be long but also really expensive & a bottle of water. There are fountain or water stations set up for you to refill the bottle.
Bathroom lines can be extremely long so don't wait to the last moment to go.

And that's my suggestions.

Postby npixelz » Wed May 01, 2024 2:18 am

Lol I see!
Maybe I'll run into my sister there, lol. Idk what day she's going but it'd be funny

Thank you for your service!

One question, would a cosplay that is mostly from a video game be out of the ordinary? The game in question (Kingdom Hearts) has a manga adaptation, but it's still mostly a game franchise. My sister said it would be fine, but I want to make sure

Last night was good, did some chores, had my sister do a bs part in my game, played the game more (still haven't gotten the character), started a new quest at my sister's suggestion, got to another bs part while she was asleep, but overall had fun!
The first bs part was simply due to being lower level than I should have been, and having low level artifacts
The second bs thing though had nothing to do with fighting, it was just brutal for me, so I had to give up
I do hope to go back and try again later

I've done I think 69 (nice) wishes so I'm 11 away from my odds increasing and 19 away from a guarantee

I just REALLY hope the guarantee is the character I want
Also there's a 4 star character I'd like to get as well called Gaming (pronounced gah-ming, not gay-ming) and I have discovered I still can, he's not locked behind an event like I assumed, so that's cool
Not only does he have a funny name, his design is amazing

Postby npixelz » Fri May 03, 2024 5:08 am

I lost the 50/50, I didn't get the character I wanted

Unless I get really lucky, I don't have enough time to get her

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 03, 2024 7:03 pm

Unless the Canadian anime is different than the US anime, video character is cool... but you can always look for pictures from past anime events & check out what people wear.

Postby npixelz » Sat May 04, 2024 1:57 am

Sounds time consuming, I'll just go in the outfit and hope it's not seen as weird

Postby npixelz » Mon May 06, 2024 5:38 am

Would anyone be interested in a thread for posting OCs? Like, for everyone to post any OC they've made, with or without pictures, and from any piece of media they enjoy, or even OCs that aren't tied to media, like ones from their own worlds and whatnot?

Postby (-o-) » Mon May 06, 2024 4:07 pm

I've seen people dress up as Disney characters, game characters, OCs, and even Jack from Jack in the Box. People also dress up in costumes that aren't from anything; just things they've made or bought they wanted to show off. You could dress as your Windlyn character :wink:

You could start such a thread! :cheer:
Or there might already be one?

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 4:20 am

ImageImage
ty Mouse

Postby npixelz » Tue May 07, 2024 2:11 am

I think I will!

Postby npixelz » Tue May 07, 2024 2:16 am

I have created it! It's in pop culture!

Re: The Fairy Garden (15)

Postby npixelz » Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

15 days until Anime North

Last night started bad but ended well

My sister started peeling her eggs 2 minutes before it was time to get ready to go to work
I said "now isn't really the best time to do that, why are you doing it now?" And she just kept repeating that I'm slow at getting ready anyway
And then when we got in the car she told me I have to consider the reason someone is doing something instead of getting mad (I wasn't mad at that point, just confused and exasperated) and I told her it was hard to consider when she didn't tell me
Then she told me to stop being an *sshole for no reason so I raised my voice
She told me to stop yelling so I told her not to call me an *sshole, and she said she wouldn't call me one if I didn't yell (but she called me it before I started yelling so, what?)
So I opened the car door got out and walked the rest of the way to work, though not without one last remark from her; "good luck being late to work"
Like, the reason I got out of the car was to get out of an argument that would only lead to more anger, and to walk to clear my head
Almost as soon as I got to work my mom called and got angry at me
And then this morning she told me MY "outburst" was unacceptable even though I wasn't the one who swore at the other party almost immediately
But the rest of the night, while at work, was fine

Re: The Fairy Garden (15)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 10, 2024 4:44 pm

Maybe you can sit down with your Mom & Sister & discuss the situation in a calm manner, if you haven't already.

Your Sister MAY have been going through something & the reason why she was running late ( peeling her eggs late for example) & not able to emotionally handle your questioning. All said, better you got out of the car if you couldn't discuss it in a calm manner. Her driving angry is also dangerous as it leads to distracted driving.

Re: The Fairy Garden (14)

Postby npixelz » Fri May 10, 2024 10:22 pm

It's done, nothing left to discuss

Well my mom told me later that she had to get up early the next day
But she could have told me when I asked

Anyway it's water under the bridge

Last night was good but short, I got to chat in a call with my irl bff while watching him play a game, and I was able to watch my videos before having to go to bed, which I'll be sleeping soon because I have to get up in 6 hours to get blood work done

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts