A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (fun little fairy thing starting!)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (Fairy Facts starting)

Postby galled » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:29 am

Ah! OK! Thank you for explaining! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:28 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 am

No problem! 'Twas my fault for confusing you guys in the first place! ^^

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Watery Star » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:00 pm

I knew what story you were telling ^^
but didn't know all the names of the animals in Japanese.

Postby npixelz » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Yeah, I had just looked up their names in Japanese for fun, and decided to post about it.

Postby npixelz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:52 pm

I haven't had the best day...
It started out fine... Got up, had a shower, etc... Played some games, and watched some videos... Then I got ready for work... That's where it went wrong... It seemed like a normal day until my supervisor came up to me and asked me to go see one of the higher ups... The higher up took me into an office, where I met a lady from HR... They sat me down... And told me I was fired...

Why does this always happen to me? Why is it, that whenever I start something good, something happens to ruin it? What was the point of all those years, working on my various issues? What's the point of trying? Why do I even bother? It goes wrong. Every. Single. Time. Why was I born like this? Why has the world cursed me? What did I do to deserve this? Why? Why? WHY!?
Why..? Just, why..?

Postby galled » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Oh no!! Did they say why you were fired? Was it something out of your control?

Losing jobs (and getting new ones!) are all part of life. I don't know anyone who stayed in the same job for their whole life other than the military.

Sending hugs!

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Yeah, it was because of two incidents I had... One of which happened this Monday.

Yeah, but this was the best job I could've hoped for! And now I've screwed it up and lost it!

Thank you.

Postby galled » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:15 pm

That sucks of course, but if you can learn from it all, then it's not as terrible. You have the weekend to recharge and you can hit it fresh again next week!

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:27 pm

Yeah... It's all a "learning experience"... I can learn so much... Yeah... Sure... I can "learn"... Thanks...

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:59 pm

I am so sorry!
At my work we have to say how we messed up and what we are going to do next time to keep it from happening again or explain how we are going to do it right or better next time. They basically want us to apologize, admit we know what went wrong and be committed to changing. Can you go in to the office and do something like that and maybe they will give you a second chance?

Or are they downsizing and just letting people go anyway?

I think in Canada if you have been fired you can go on unemployment insurance. I believe you can't if you quit. Then unemployment insurance is supposed to help you look for work, they used to have a list of places looking to hire.

I don't know what your "incidences" were but I can't see you stealing or purposefully breaking things. I do know of someone who made a few costly errors of breaking things by accident and she got let go but she ended up with a job later that she liked much better.

Postby npixelz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:00 pm

No, I can't. They took my card. I can't get in otherwise.

No, they're not. It's just me.

Yeah, but I'll be getting money from the government because of mental health issues anyway. But not nearly enough.

I got mad and threw a pole... Not at anyone, just across a little way... Then on Monday I got mad and tossed a scanner on the ground... I don't think I'll find a job better than that one...

Postby galled » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:24 pm

Oh! Yep, you can't do that kind of stuff. Huge liability exposure for the company. After you calmed down, did you identify the cause/trigger? Where there anything in common between the two? Will you be talking to the person who has helped you before? I hope you're able to sort it out, npix! :heart:

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:42 pm

aieya - well you can always call and talk to the HR department and give it a try ...at least let them know you are sorry and you did appreciate working there, they may reconsider. I try to treat the equipment and property I work with as if I would have to pay for the replacement if I broke it and that way I try to be more careful.

Maybe you can try for a similar type of job somewhere that isn't so frustrating for you.

Postby npixelz » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:00 am

No, nothing in common. The only thing in common was that, before getting really angry, I rehearsed what I was going to say to the person involved, and debated whether or not I should say it. Then, when I decided to say it, it all went downhill from there.

Yeah... Maybe... So do I, usually...

It's not like it was frustrating, just those incidents...

Postby galled » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:02 am

If you had something that really needed to be said/discussed that would have caused issues, you should have gone to HR. That is a big part of why HR exists. If it's not at that level, it usually best to not say anything. The new people have the least clout and the deck is stacked against you for the first year or two.

It's ok to make mistakes. Hope you're feeling better today! :smile:

Server Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts