A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (fun little fairy thing starting!)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (Fairy Facts starting)

Postby npixelz » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Same, though this event has too many people posting so I'm not posting in the games during it.

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 12:28 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Watery Star » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Hey!
I try to keep up or catch up with posts and so I end up not playing the games much.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:43 pm

Posting so we can get our water for the summer showdown!

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 10:28 am

Postby npixelz » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Heya! ^^
Yeah, sometimes I try to post in every unanswered notification, but when it's like this, or I don't have much time during the day, I don't post in the games.

Yup! Gotta get that water!

Postby Gingerale » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:18 pm

I'm just posting where I can because Jr wastes a lot of water when he's running around. He likes to throw the water balloons and I think the fairies might be getting tired of filling them up.

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 9:28 am

Postby npixelz » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:00 pm

yeah, some of them have been slowing down a bit, so i've been trying to rotate them every few hours so that they all get breaks. but they don't complain. i raised them better than that. ^^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:41 pm

and thank you fairies! you are all doing a marvelous job!

Postby npixelz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:06 pm

yeah, they're doing amazing. i'll have to reward them later. ^^

Postby npixelz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:40 pm

alright, time to get serious. i want everyone to post everything they know about me, or are pretty sure of. it will really mean a lot to me.

Postby Gingerale » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:02 pm

hmmm are you sure you want everything you've shared about yourself, like your disability that leads to your anger issues for example, or only the good stuff that we've noticed, like your creativity that we see in your poems and avatar designs and your quick wit and humor in your puns etc?

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 9:28 am

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:56 pm

everything. absolutely everything. i don't mind people knowing i have a disability. thanks for asking though.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Here's a go at it, I suppose I could be more detailed.
[+] SPOILER
you had a difficult childhood and lived in foster homes and one of the homes you bounced on the bed and hit your head and had a slight concussion. The parents you have now were foster parents and loved you so much they adopted you but were very protective of you and your siblings so much that you kind of felt smothered. Not sure if your sister and brother are genetically connected to you but you call them your siblings. You have had a difficult time with keeping a job, lost a previous one because you liked to throw things when you are angry and happened to throw something expensive that was equipment you didn't own, you don't like cleaning buses but it gets you money and you are not sure what you want to do for a job. You enjoyed the camp counselling job but that was just seasonal. Your Mom didn't like you to go on avatar websites so you used to hide it and when you did show her the Windlyn site she thought Windlyn was too childish ( but really we are one big family so you like being on here), I think you are early 20's, live at home (which helps save you money), love faerie folk and tales as well as Pokemon and have a very vivid imagination which allows you to come up with some great story ideas. You have a sense of humor which we love you sharing here in the threads. Is that it in a nutshell? I'm just going off the top of my head.

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Yeah, pretty much. My siblings are actually blood related, by the way.

Alright, one person has answered. I'm curious to see what other people will say.

Postby NerdyAliCat » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:45 pm

[+] SPOILER
I know that you're a foster child and that you're extremely creative, caring and funny
You're good at making puns and forum games and you like video games like Pokemon and Minecraft and you're a Jacksepticeye fan and a believer of PMA
You like Greninja, Blaziken and Decidueye
You're always one of the first people there to cheer others up and make them feel welcome but you're not as good at cheering yourself up as you are for others.

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 1:28 am

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:51 pm

All of what you said is very true. And I'm glad someone pointed out my ever increasing number of forum games.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts