A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (fun little fairy thing starting!)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (Fairy Facts starting)

Postby npixelz » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:42 pm

It's fine, I don't need the wings anyway. I'll let others have a better chance.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 6:21 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Gingerale » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:40 pm

or post for the fun of it !

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 3:21 am

Postby npixelz » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Yeah, could do that, too.

Postby Watery Star » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:58 am

Hey. I feel bad for that it's been a while since I have stopped by.
I'm going to start using my computer again so it's easier for me to post. Then I can really say more.
Been thinking of you. I'll share my thoughts in next couple of days.

Postby npixelz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Don't feel bad, it's all good. I'm glad you decided to pop in. ^^
Thanks. That would be appreciated. ^^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:55 pm

<spreads some rainbow colored flower seeds for the fairies to do their magic on and send Watery Star some good thoughts>

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 4:21 am

Postby npixelz » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Yes. An excellent idea!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:21 pm

A nice way to brighten everyone's day!

Some of the tree's here are changing to a golden color, I hope they change to an ember red too.

Postby npixelz » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:41 am

Twould be pretty indeed.

Postby npixelz » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Ok. It's time. I've gotten enough people to say what they know about me. There was a reason for that. I wanted to see if anyone knew the truth. And I was planning on revealing that truth. But that one thing wasn't mentioned, or at least, I didn't notice it. You're all right about me. Pretty much everything you guys said was spot on. I don't try to hide things like that. I only hide my age, and exact location. But there is one thing I've lied about. One thing, in my very profile that is a lie.

Now, before I tell you what it is, I'd like to make you understand. When I play games, I often change this one thing about myself in game, at least, if I can. I don't know why, but I think it might be because I'm trying to be something different than regular old me. That's something I've always liked about games; you can be so much, DO so much, that isn't possible in real life. It's like an escape from the real world, while also being enjoyable and entertaining. So anyways, I always change this ONE thing about myself when I play games. And that's all it was to me, at first. That's all theses sites were to me. I had never had any sort of social media, so I did not know what this sort of site was like. I only signed up for Crysandrea for the ability to save my avatars. So it was a game to me. And I played a character. I played a psychopath, and my mom found out and I was grounded. When I got back on, I changed my character into a regular person, but still with this ONE thing different from the real me. I slowly grew and became the person you see today. Anyways, I kept up the lie all throughout, even after Crysandrea went down. When I joined Sapherna, I wanted to find my old friends, so I kept up the lie in case I found them or others I knew from before. Then I met new friends, friends who I have here. Some drama happened, and they moved here, so I moved with them. But still staying on Sapherna as well. I slowly stopped going on Sapherna as time went on, though. Anyway, I've kept up the lie all this time, for fear of what you guys would think if I revealed the truth. But I've finally decided I can't keep lying to you guys. How can I call myself your friend if I lie to you every moment I'm on here? So here it is, the big reveal. Maybe you already know, maybe only some of you know, maybe some of you know but didn't realize I was lying about it, I don't know. All I know is that I've been lying, and that its time to come forth with the truth. Ok, here goes. Hoo boy, let's do this. I'm a little nervous. Ok, I've delayed it for as long as I could, and longer than I should. Here it is; I am a boy, or, man. I'm not female like it says on my profile, I am male. The online name I usually go by is Quinnlim. Only on here do I go as npixelz. I'm sorry. But that's the truth. I'm still me, just with a couple of different chromosomes or whatever. I'll still be making female avatars, probably, and I'll still act and talk the same, but now you know. Feel free to hate me if you wish, but I hope that you can understand and that we can still be friends.

Postby galled » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Matter not. Hope you feel free to be yourself.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:45 pm

Well that explains some things then... you know, you can always NOT put a gender if you don't want people to know...and then you don't have to feel you are lying because that could be stressing you out too. There are members on here that I have no clue whether they are male or female. I refer to you as a "she" because that's what you put in your profile so I figured that's how you wanted to be addressed. We have other males on here who dress their avatar's as females and vice versa, that's the nice thing about here, your avatar's are just characters in your imagination.

Postby npixelz » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:34 am

I appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:41 pm

I don't care what gender is, sexuality, pronouns or whatever. With anyone really, that stuff doesn't matter to me. I care about you as a person, no labels, and i'm fine with this little lie... because you told us the truth in the end.
You're my friend npixelz and even if you left a tiny detail out you're still my friend and as long as i am talking to you, not a character, then the you we all know and love as npixelz will continue to be my friend.
It's understandable that you wanted to change a bit of yourself but i'm glad that you decided to tell us about it. :heart:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:21 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby npixelz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:39 pm

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts