A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (fun little fairy thing starting!)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (Fairy Facts starting)

Postby NerdyAliCat » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:59 am

Yes!!

I also enjoy humour that includes loud noises... like most things in Jacksepticeye's funniest home videos stuff

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:01 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby npixelz » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:23 pm

I actually got introduced to him via a video reacting to Doki Doki memes. One of them was a video using some of the sound from the Lower Your Expectations video, but with it animated to look like Monika was singing it. So I went through a few layers of videos to get to the actual Lower Your Expectations video, and I'm glad I did, because he's hilarious!

Oh, yeah! I love his Funniest Home Videos! I keep forgetting that you're also a fan of him!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:01 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Oh yeah i saw that animation. I'm pretty sure i was introduced to him by a friend sending me a video to one of his shows

Indeed i am, although i haven't really been watching much of his stuff lately. I did enjoy watching Sally Face though

Postby npixelz » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Yeah, it was a good animation. Good friend, sending you a video like that. They introduced you to a hilarious guy.

Haven't seen it myself. Is it a horror game?

Postby NerdyAliCat » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:05 am

Indeed they did.

It's kind of a 'horror' but it's not really scary... A mystery with a gruesome twist here and there

Postby npixelz » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:03 pm

I get scared by anything even close to horror. Doki Doki scared me.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:35 pm

I don't do horror...it sticks with you and comes back to prey on your fears later on...but maybe I am too sensitive.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 am

Postby galled » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:12 am

Horror movies used to really affect me when I was young, but since I learned so much about movie making, they don't scare me anymore--I find myself thinking about how they shot what's on screen for most movies now. It kind of ruins the magic of movies for me, so I find that I have to watch a movie I like a couple of times to enjoy it as it was meant to be seen.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:36 am

I realize they are not real but it is the fact that someone in real life thought up something so nasty and evil that is the scariest part.

On another topic...my avatar is all ready for the fairies holiday celebrations!

Postby Cremuex » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:59 pm

You're not too sensitive lemon, different people just enjoy different things, and not everyone likes to be frightened. I think the people that do enjoy them like the adrenaline rush more than the gore and stuff itself (but there are people who like the twisted bits too).

I don't enjoy horror movies particularly but I'm not really 'afraid' of them. I think there's too much of a reliance on jump scares and the music. Like if you listen to a different song when they're happening, it turns into a comedy almost? Or just using body horror as a crutch instead of anything psychologically scary (like saw does). People are scared by different things, and I definitely have my triggers but most movies you can guess what's going to happen like a minute or two before it happens. "Oh, they go into the woods to make out and the killer is there and kills the guy while he's on top of the girl and the girl gets splattered with his blood and screams then it cuts to someone else and they go down to the basement to get something and discover a black and white picture of the murder with their family back when they were happy-" It's just gotten so cliche now.

I honestly think Gone Girl was more of a horror, just because it shows how sadistic and calculating narcissists actually are instead of just focusing on their grandiose aspects.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:01 am

Postby npixelz » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:08 pm

You're not too sensitive. The same thing happens to me. It sticks with me.

Good for you/not so good for you.

Indeed. That is scary.

Exactly.

Yeah, I get that. But I'm a wimp, I guess.

Don't really know Gone Girl.

Postby galled » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:54 pm

The "plausible" stories are the scariest (insane/psychopath and intelligent insane characters). :worry:

Server Administrator

Postby Cremuex » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:53 pm

I agree gallad. Wolf Creek is a pretty scary one because it was based on a true story (not sure how accurate it was but hitchhikers or tourists getting tricked and kidnapped was a pretty common thing in the 70s.

It's a bit worrisome that you never really know what's going on in someone's head and who has murderous tendencies or sadistic torture plans because psychopaths like that can tend to hide it pretty well and get along with people and manipulate them until they just completely turn out of the blue and murder someone.

I'm glad we have forensic psychology and stuff nowdays, and that most people always have their phone on them and the buildings have security cameras. It'd suck to get kidnapped and not have anyone even know that you went missing and no way to track you down.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:01 am

Postby galled » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:58 pm

While it's true tech makes it easier for people to get caught, the scary people don't care or think they'll get caught and will do their evil regardless. :scream:

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Yeah, the insane people are pretty scary. Or when something is normal, but there's just something off about it. Like the smiles of children are too wide, or the laughter is too strange, or something is missing. Those kinds of things send shivers down your spine. It's also terrifying when the villain is someone/something you can relate to. Like the reasons for why they're doing what they're doing are good reasons. You almost agree with the villain, and that's terrifying. Not only is it terrifying that you almost agree, it's terrifying that that means others would agree, and that makes the whole scenario much more possible.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts