A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

x starry s k i e s x -- a lame hangout w/ a lame kid

Moderator: Ryvvi

x starry s k i e s x -- a lame hangout w/ a lame kid

Postby charity » Fri May 09, 2014 2:59 pm

HOLLA HOLLA I AM ALIVE.

okay yes hi this is a thread where we can hang out.

and um idk like every 10 pages first poster gets 10 feathers?
(like feathers??? is 10 a lot? I mean it's not a lot but I don't have a lot either wow economies are weird.)

um hi I missed everyone how have you all been?

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 6:12 pm

Re: x starry s k i e s x -- a lame hangout w/ a lame kid

Postby Lime » Sat May 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Hiya! Nice to see someone hangin' around! :) Things have been a little slow around here, but it happens here and again.

Well, right now the economy is low (obviously) since we don't have any items or a shop section/market. :) But page prizes are up to you!

Also I'm good, how have you been?

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby charity » Sat May 10, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm pretty okay! I've just had a lot of school stuff because it's almost the end of the year! 13 school days left, 20 in total. c:

I went shopping a little today. I bought watercolors and posterboard for a poetry project (actually, I used the project as an excuse for the watercolors.) accidentally coerced my mom into buying me a tank top at a store that kind of sucks (I went in to check prices... and then started checking sizes...) and then I got some coral leggings for a floral dress! c: Oh and also I got coffee ice cream at the local sweets shop and today was just a really nice day!! c:

Postby Lime » Mon May 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Ooh nice! What a fantastic sounding day!

I've been super busy, ugh. That's why I haven't been on Windlyn as much lately! I'm starting college soon and getting a new job. :) I'm 20, so it's a little late, but I'm apply as a mature student which is kinda cool! But it's going to be a LOT of stress since I'm not really used to it..

But that sounds lovely~ :D I love getting new things.. Even if I am poor! Haha.

Postby charity » Mon May 19, 2014 5:25 pm

haha, I understand. uwu;;

oh goshie now there are 7 school days left and there's a cosplay prom this weekend (actually, a homestuck prom) and then next weekend is indy popcon and just!!! c:

but with going to cosplay events I've had to deal with a toxic ex-friend coming back into my life. :c whatevs, man. not worth my time.

Postby Lime » Wed May 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Ooh, exciting! A cosplay prom? Haha.

Oh noo! That's never good. I have a few ex-friends, which were my old best friends unfortunately, who inevitably stabbed me in the back for stupid reasons. >:c Mostly it was theft on their account, which.. I never really understood.. But oh well! It's definitely not worth your time, albeit it is painful sometimes.

Postby charity » Wed May 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Haha, yeah. It was a Homestuck prom. I went as God Tier Jade Harley and won their version of prom princess!! hehe c: i'm still really amped from that because it was my first real cosplay and i'm just like !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. I stood up for myself against her, though! At the prom I was getting pictures with my group of close friends that I've made in the fandom (my irl best friend and then two girls who live a town away and are just generally hella cool) and Ex-Friend came up to the barrier and asked if she could get in on the picture and I told her no. (Internally I was laughing and said hell no, but, y'know, gotta be civil.)

And I don't think she's coming to PopCon (this Saturday) so yay no stress there!!!! c:

my last day of school is tomorrow so hopefully i'll be a little more active. .w.)b

Postby Lime » Thu May 29, 2014 8:52 am

Ooh, nice! I never went to prom/grad. :( I dropped out when I was in grade 12, and then I did an equivalence later. So I guess I'll never know what it's like! I mean, when I graduate college I will. ;) But that's a while off, haha. That does sound super fun though, and good that you stood up to her!

And ooh, awesome~ That's exciting! :D I'm actually starting school this coming July. <3

Return to Hangouts