A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

~ Watery's Pond ~ Here's to a happier New Year!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Watery's Pond and Falls

Postby npixelz » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:24 am

thank you. *takes a sip* it's really good.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 5:46 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Watery Star » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:26 am

Are you hungry at all? I was going to make some sandwiches.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:41 pm

maybe later...I'm stuffed from dinner... you don't happen to have a frozen treat do you?

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 3:46 pm

Postby Watery Star » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:34 am

*Looks through freezer* There's ice cream and popsicles.

Postby Watery Star » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:49 pm

I leave tomorrow evening to go a couple hours south to stay with my parents. I'll have my computer with me but I have no idea if I'll be posting while I'm down there.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:45 pm

oh yes popsicles - just what I was craving! Lemon by any chance? I like coconut too.

I hope your trip with your parents goes smoothly and that you are refreshed by the visit. Will you see any old friends too?

Postby Watery Star » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 am

There's a lemon coconut popsicles just for you xD

I'll be seeing a couple close friends and yes an old friend from elementary school.^^ I haven't seen her since I was 12. She invited me to her birthday party last year but I wasn't able to go. She moved back to our hometown so now it is much easier to visit.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:26 pm

yummy!

Oh nice, sounds like you have some fun stuff to do. We'll keep care of your lovely pond while you are away.

Postby Illunius » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:46 am

Good morning guys. Mind if I stay and chat?

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 6:46 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:05 pm

sorry I wasn't on to chat... I;m working overtime this week

Postby Watery Star » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:55 pm

I'm back at home. Got sunburned Sunday :/

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:54 pm

yeah you're back!...it was so HOT while you were gone!

Sorry you got sunburned...did you try rubbing aloe vera or cut an apple and rubbed that on (the malic acid helps the burn)?...but I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Postby Watery Star » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:05 am

My parents had aloe vera that I used before I left their house. My shoulders are no longer bright pink. It was a great visit thanks. I got to do everything I wanted to without overdoing it. It was hot the entire time at my parents.

Then on Friday my boyfriend suggested going on a road trip since his friends wanted to go somewhere and I wanted to see my grandparents. Late Sunday night we left after he got home from work. It was my boyfriend driving, friend of his going to see another friend, friend of his going to pick her daughter up in Florida and me. Around 3AM was the first stop. Then it was the long trek to Florida. We got to my grandma's around the time we had predicted. Stayed there about an hour then headed out. We had to go across the state, around Orlando and through Tampa. Ran into traffic and then there was an accident up ahead so we took a break to eat. When we got to my grandpa's it was 7PM, 2 hours later than we planned. I intended on staying at my grandparents while my boyfriend's friend went to pick up her daughter further south but was worried it was going to be too late for my grandpa. He's 90 and it was going to take something like 4 hours for them to return. But he and my grandma didn't mind. My boyfriend went with his friend because it was his car and wanted to be there in case they got pulled over. Had a good time with my grandpa and hearing his stories. Learned some things about his past and my grandma's past. When my boyfriend came back we went right to a hotel. He had been talking about not staying anywhere and just sleeping in the car but he wasn't able to sleep at all in the car. I figured he'd have to stay somewhere cause the 14+ hour trip was long enough. Trip was much easier on the way back. We had breakfast and there were already plans on where dinner would be. It was a tight fit when picking the other friend back up. 5 people in the car, fortunately one was a child. Got back home at 6AM Wednesday.
It was a quick but very good trip.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:51 pm

holy catfish batman - I'm exhausted just reading about your trip! I am glad you got to spend time with the grandparents though, I'm sure they were thrilled to have seen you but probably wished they got to see more of you, so sad you live so far away.

Postby Watery Star » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:39 pm

They were happy to see me and meet my boyfriend and understanding about the visit being so short. I'm thankful it happened at all. With my grandpa being 90 I was so worried I wouldn't get to see him again before he passes away. I feel so bad for my grandpa because the family he does have down there doesn't visit him except for my uncle.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts