A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

~ Watery's Pond ~ Here's to a happier New Year!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Watery's Pond and Falls

Postby ObviouslyAya » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Pfft, I don't say that is a sad or resigned way lol. I'm selfish about how I spend my time and don't always co-exist peacefully. I'll eventually get a cat of my own, continue being a bedroom slob and Asian addict, maybe travel one day and then foster some kids. That or have a garden (> w<)

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 7:18 am

Postby Watery Star » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:55 am

ObviouslyAya wrote:Pfft, I don't say that is a sad or resigned way lol. I'm selfish about how I spend my time and don't always co-exist peacefully. I'll eventually get a cat of my own, continue being a bedroom slob and Asian addict, maybe travel one day and then foster some kids. That or have a garden (> w<)

Oh well, more power to you then!

Postby Watery Star » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:38 am

My s.o. has been in the hospital for over 24 hours now. He has gallstones, a large one is blocking his upper duct to his liver. He's been waiting for hours to find out when his surgery will be. They did a ultra sound to determine how soon he needs surgery. We're hoping it can wait a week so he can come home today.

I wanted to stay up until we hear whether he's staying or leaving but I need to get some rest.

Postby galled » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:21 am

So sorry to hear about your s.o. I understand gallstones are very painful.

Remember that you need to take care of yourself if you're to take care of another. We hope it all works out quickly!

Server Administrator

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 5:18 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Watery Star » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 am

He was able to come home. They haven't scheduled his surgery yet, guess he'll get a call.
Yeah staying up as long as I did wasn't good. I was so glad he came home and it was good too because I needed his help.

Postby galled » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:17 am

Glad you're home and everything is OK for now. Good relationships are give and take.

How are you feeling? All caught up? I'd imagine still kinda stressed. Keep us posted!

Server Administrator

Postby Watery Star » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:32 am

I stayed home, wasn't able to see him. Wondering if he'll get a call Monday.

I slept well although I slept through when I was suppose to take meds and now hurting. I don't think either of us are concerned about the surgery for the moment. I'll probably get anxious once he has to get it done.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:29 pm

I know of older and younger people who have had their gall bladders removed and, other then losing weight, haven't heard them mention anything about any drastic side effects. i hope your honey is feeling better. Do they have him on a specific diet? I think there is actually a gall bladder diet.

I wish you both are able to feel better!

btw - I saw you had a thread for beta pets but can't seem to find it - what forum is it under?

Postby Watery Star » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:45 am

My brother, mother and father all had their gallbladders removed and although recovery can be slow they' are all fine. They told him to be on a low-fat diet.

Thanks, he's ok for the moment and I'm doing better today.

It's in the lounge.

Postby Ina » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:59 am

hello! i think i popped in with one post before then popped out immediately ehoops ;v;

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 6:18 am

Postby Watery Star » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:29 am

ellos!
It's ok, post when you can and when you want to! ^.^

Postby Ina » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:33 am

well i usually can whenever ;v; this sites pretty good to use on mobile and when im at home im usually doing nothing

Postby Watery Star » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:36 am

That's cool. I can't see myself using my phone. It would seem too small and typing is so much easier on my keyboard.

Postby Ina » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:41 am

i prefer not to use my phone but im not on my laptop when im at school and such so i gotta resort to my phone

Postby Watery Star » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:51 am

*nods*
I'm at home all day, everyday. I've used my tablet to browse online but it's a little frustrating to use.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts