A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

~ Watery's Pond ~ Here's to a happier New Year!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ~ Watery's Pond and Falls ~

Postby npixelz » Wed May 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Booping this thread since it seems like the perfect place for mermaids!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed May 02, 2018 9:03 pm

I'm hoping Watery gets on to get some new items!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 am

Postby npixelz » Thu May 03, 2018 6:47 am

Yeah, so am I.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 07, 2018 10:45 pm

I hope Watery is ok~ I'm getting worried, she isn't usually off for this long.

Postby npixelz » Tue May 08, 2018 6:01 am

Yeah, you're right. I hope nothing happened.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 21, 2018 4:45 pm

where art thou, watery?

Postby npixelz » Mon May 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Oh, Watery, oh Watery, wherefore art thou, Watery?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 24, 2018 3:51 pm

I hope she gets on to click on the green mermaid tail for today!

Postby npixelz » Thu May 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Yeah, me too! And the trident when it comes up! And the bubble items and water cape!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Sending good thoughts your way, Watery. Hope everything is ok with you.

Postby npixelz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:07 am

Sending good thoughts, well wishes, and hugs and kisses.
Sending kind words, happy moments, and nice sentiments.
Wishing for good times, for all the best, and enough rest.
Wishing for good friends, great days, and a joy that stays.

Postby Watery Star » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:13 pm

You guys. . .you don't know how much it means to me to come back and read your posts. I've missed you both and everyone here.

I haven't been well. I'm recovering from being on a med that did the complete opposite of what it was suppose to do: help. It worsened my fibro symptoms and put me in a flare that preceded to worsen each month by month. I had pain management each month since last fall and anytime I would try to tell my nurse practitioner, whoever did, it wasn't taken seriously or being looked into. I had periods of time when I thought I was ok or doing better but it's when I had physical therapy that I became really unwell. There were so many excuses for why I was so unwell. But ultimately it was mainly due to a fibro approved prescription. Almost all of my worsening symptoms link back to the around the time I started it. And I had to be my own advocate and take the necessary steps to 1) Get validation that I'm right about this new med causing adverse reactions and 2) Getting safety taken off of it. Anti-depressants can be habit forming and hell to quit.

There's so much to say but I'm recovering. It could take many months to recover, as others who have gone through the same thing I'm going through now have noted. It's upsetting that searching online for basic info related to this med my s.o. and I were able to find alarming info about it. YET no one at the pain management practice seemed to do any recent research. Not until I scheduled with my doctor after I had to go to the ER. There's another story on why I had trouble making appointments to see him but that's a bit off topic.

TL;DR: Life can be rough but I'm doing my best. Recovering at home.

Postby npixelz » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Oh dear! That sounds awful! I hope everything gets better for you!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:10 pm

I'm so glad you updated us, Watery, we miss you and worry about you. I hate to see you going through so much pain and having so many problems. Side effects from medication can be very scary, so much so that it makes you wonder if suffering through is better then what else you can get on top of what you already have. Sadly though, there aren't too many options. When commercials about meds start rattling off the side effects of the meds while showing these rosy pictures it makes you wonder.

I am glad you are researching information yourself and speaking up and that Eagle is still sticking by you and being an immense support - that is amazing to have someone so committed to you.

I know so many people with so many medical problems and yet have such positive attitudes, like you, maybe because you know what life is like when it isn't easy and appreciate when it is. We are wishing you find answers that will help you.

Postby Watery Star » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:11 am

Hey~
Sorry for worrying you. I think I've worried everyone ^^;
Things are improving but I'm still having to be careful. Eagle keeps telling me to relax and not worry. He told me that he can take care of things here and to just focus on myself.
My parents came over Saturday and we ordered from an Asian restaurant and my dad picked it up and ate here at home. We had a good talk. We were all pretty frank and open, which was a good thing. They ended up staying over for 4 hours, leaving much later in the day than they usually when they visit.

Monday evening Eagle is dropping me off at a friend's house. Not sure how long I'll stay over but planned with him to pick me up after I get my haircut Wednesday night. Not sure if I'm really up for the visit but she's having to move while having a rough time herself. I think if I pack my "travel essentials" it should be fine.

Sorry for not directly replying. I'm using my kindle Fire and I'm not use to using it and very slow.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts