A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

~ Watery's Pond ~ Here's to a happier New Year!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ~ Watery's Pond and Falls ~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:16 am

It's always worrisome when you see the people you care about suffering and feel helpless as to what to do to stop their suffering.

I am glad to hear you were able to have a frank conversation with your parents it should open it up to better communication down the line.

Are you getting your hair trimmed, chopped off, sticking with the same style or doing a new style? Sometimes I want to be daring and then I chicken out.

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 pm

Postby npixelz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 am

I'm so glad you're managing to work things out, and talk with your parents. And it's so amazing that you have Eagle supporting you. I know how hard it can be sometimes, though I'm not going through the same thing. I'm going through some stuff myself, so I know it can be tough. So it makes me happy that you are pushing through and putting up a fight. Just know that we all support you and wish you the best.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Watery Star » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Npixelz: Thanks. Yeah we might not be going through they same exact thing but there can be similarities. I've been trying to relate with my friends between what we're each going through. It helps to talk about it with someone. I'm having to remind myself to talk to someone when I find myself stressing out, like today.
I'm rooting for you too.

Lemon: I finally settled on what to do with my hair and got an undercut! Well a sort of "secret" undercut cause I have hair that covers it so it only looks like I cut it to just past my shoulders. My hair is really thick so I ended up getting 1/3 shaved off(bottom layer). I wasn't able to finish though. Still need layers in back and face framing hair in front.

Postby npixelz » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Yeah, even if it's not the same thing, when you're going through something like this, then others who go through similar things can be good people to talk to! ^^

Postby galled » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:31 pm

npixelz wrote:Yeah, even if it's not the same thing, when you're going through something like this, then others who go through similar things can be good people to talk to! ^^

Agreed! :heart:

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Watery Star » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:02 am

It's always good to come here and discuss things. Having my own thread for things I want to personally talk about, checking up on how you guys are or adding to an ongoing discussion, this is a really good corner of the internet and I'm always grateful to return here :heart:

And today is my birthday ~! Pajama Party~!
Taking it easy today and going to have a nice relaxing day.
I've spent too much time trying to coordinate plans with my family and friends. This year staying in and instead trying to go and visit someone on this day/weekend. Did enough earlier this month and even last month, time to really let myself have fun at home.

I might have a friend that lives nearby visit either today or within next few days. She has to move out this month so not sure when we can see each other but we'll see each other again before she lives the area.

*Sets up pillow fort* I designate this the chill out zone. :pengwing: :grin_wink:

Re: ~ Watery's Pond ~Pajama/Pool Party!

Postby npixelz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:13 am

Yeah, I agree. It's the same for me.

Happy birthday! ^^ make sure to get an item from Lemons thread!

Pillow fight! *throws pillow at Watery*

Postby galled » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:05 am

Happy Birthday!

I brought a big blanket to cover the fort! :)

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:12 am

Happy Birthday!

Today is also National Ice Cream day so I'll bring over some ice cream to the birthday pjama party, and I'll make sure I bring a lactose intolerant one and also sugar free and low fat so that we have everyone covered!

I hope your day is very chill ~ do you have some movies to watch? Take a nap, sit outside and relax and just enjoy the day !! :heart:

(And let me know which birthday item you would like for your birthday - or I can send feathers if you need those).

Postby npixelz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:16 pm

National ice cream day!? Whaaaaat!? I didn't know that was a thing!

I sent some feathers myself. ^^

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Happy Birthday, Watery Star!

I hope this year will find you stronger and able to enjoy more of the things you like to do. :cheer:

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm

Postby Watery Star » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Thanks everyone! :heart:
I ended up sleeping through half of the day lol *gets smacked with pillow*
:tongue:

Galled: Oh yes that blanket is a fine addition to the fort. ^^

*tossed a bag full of pillows around*

Lemon: ok I'll check out your threads and decide. :smile:
Those were great suggestions. Kinda of reminds of a birthday party I had when I was a preteen. Super chill with my two best friends. Stayed up late then woke early because I was too elated to sleep. Saw the sunset and sunrise within same 24hours. And when they left I think I slept for the longest time after that.

Ah that's right, I keep forgetting that National Ice cream Day is on my birthday! I didn't even have any ice cream yesterday. I'll have to make up for it today. lol

Npixelz: Right? There's a day for almost everything.

Gingerale: Thanks :heart: I feel like I've gotten stronger these past couple of months.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:33 pm

Sounds like a very relaxing day! hee,hee <Grabs one of the pillows and takes a snooze myself>.

Hope it gave you some energy for today!Did you eat some ice cream today?

Postby npixelz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:18 am

*throws a pillow at Lemon*

Yeah, there's even talk like a pirate day! ^^

I'm glad that you've gotten stronger!

Postby Watery Star » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:03 am

That's a fun day too.

I did have I've cream and watched Luke Cage while eating it.

Had another relaxing day. Didn't go so well last night but went back to resting in bed and now feel better.

Site news: Loving the back-to-top button. Super helpful when using a tablet.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts