A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

~ Watery's Pond ~ Here's to a happier New Year!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ~ Watery's Pond ~Pajama/Pool Party!

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:39 pm

oh dear, that doesn't sound good. i hope things improve for you.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Gingerale » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:03 pm

I hope you have better days ahead, one day at a time, do what you can and focus on the fact that you were able to accomplish something! Most of us take for granted the simple things like rolling out of bed that some of you have difficulty doing.

When you can, say hello to us because we care about you!

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 pm

Postby Watery Star » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:11 pm

Thanks. I've been doing better, especially the last few days. When I stopped focusing on what I couldn't do and accepted that I have to take it slowly and just do what I could, things improved. I feel like I'm having to start over because I had been doing too much and had some bad habits. Mostly its a mindset that hindered me. Trying for some ideal that became too much.

Been taking it one day at a time.

I really wanted to post here. Between my sensitive fingertips and sleeping a ton I wasn't really able to. But I've been thinking of you all and wishing everyone well.

Lemon: I haven't yet but CBD is perfectly fine here and doesn't require a prescription. Eagle did a little research in our area. That was something I forget to mention to my doctor.

My throat has been sore and I've been having trouble swallowing for months now. I've adjusted to it with what I can eat but eating is it's own sort of struggle now. There's only so much I can do because I hadn't been able to make anything for myself. So Eagle has been having to make all my meals( when it's not just apple sauce or yogurt etc).

Physical therapy isn't all that helpful. It can be too much with not enough notable progress. I basically have to use what I have learned from physical and occupational therapy and apply those exercises at home. I would like to try self-swim that's available at the rehab center. But I don't have to use the pool, I can do almost all of the exercises at home or some variation of them. I did really enjoy using the pool and felt more motivated in the water.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:02 pm

If your fingertips are sensitive does it help to use a stylist or is anything you touch/hold bothersome? You don't have ALS do you Watery? Can you qualify for electronic equipment to assist with disabilities? (Voice activated etc)

Did you have enough water drops to get the water wings? I think the refueling shop is still open.

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Sorry to double post but I wanted to make sure you got the announcement to:

Check out Akuyi's magical avatar costume contest !

Postby Watery Star » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:05 am

No worries double posting.

My tablet doesn't come with a stylus, that would help. I got an adjustable stand for it though that's saved my neck. I really should start using my computer again. I felt overwhelmed last few times I used it but I'm not stressed like I was then.

I've decided to write down what would more helpful to do at my computer and what I can continue to do on my tablet. I need to sort it down in writing because it's something I haven't been able to do. Feels silly, anything with a lot of writing is best at my computer. I've told myself that yet haven't used my computer except for the couple of important things that had to be done there. When I focused on what I needed to do then I was fine. But when I had just gotten on my computer with no real goal I was overwhelmed. I guess sometimes things seem obvious but taking steps to solve my problems is more productive than just telling myself what I should be doing. It's not just knowing what the problem is but finding a solution. And it can be the things that sound the simplest that can be harder to do.

I saw my behavioral therapist yesterday. Hadn't seen him since April and glossed over things to get to the point of needing to talk to a counselor. Cause he's more overseeing my mental health, not so much to the appointments with him.

I didn't do much with the past event and didn't turn anything in. No big deal.
I'll check out the contest, thanks.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:53 pm

Watery , It looks like you can still trade your water drops in for items:
go to: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1982 and then click on "upgrade your gear at Lady Pengwing's refueling station.

I kept a few drops to have as a hat item.

Postby Gingerale » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:49 pm

We miss you Watery!

Postby Inspire » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Watery Star

I love your avatar and how it looks!!! It's very nicely put together and I quite love how all the colors look together!!! It has huge senses of excitement and fun to it as well!!!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Where are you spending Christmas holidays this year, Watery?

Postby npixelz » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Watery, are you still watery, or would you be icy because of the weather? ;)

Postby Gingerale » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Keeping the thread warm until you return!

Postby Inspire » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:09 am

I love the idea of trying to keep it active, that's quite and very much nice of ya'll!!!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 am

Postby npixelz » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Yes! We like to keep our friends hangouts active! ^^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:16 pm

Inspire is so inspiring! So glad to have someone so positive and uplifting in our little part of Windlyn. :cheer:

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts