A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

~ Watery's Pond ~ Here's to a happier New Year!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ~ Watery's Pond ~ Happy New Year~!!!

Postby Watery Star » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:18 pm

He's gone! No more roommate! Eagle, Cooper and I have our home to ourselves again!

All his stuff has been moved out, room cleaned. No more cat(allergies) and no more noisy dog. No more having to deal with the smell of smoke. etc, etc.
They cut it close. It was about 30 minutes till midnight when they finally headed out, him and our mutual friend. They were at a friend's all afternoon into evening. Granted this is the same friend that he is now going to stay with for the time being but. . . I was starting to get frustrated why they needed to be gone so long. Didn't get back til 9:30PM. My friend cleaned the room while the cat was still in it.(I'm assuming in the carrier though?) She did wait til the cat was moved to the car to mop the floor. I dunno I kinda feel like it would of just been better for the cat not to be in the room at all? *shrug*

oh well the important thing is he's gone and there's nothing for him to need to pick-up. I was so worried that they'd try for an extension but was trying not to focus on what "could" happen. Glad that there's now space for him at the other friend's place. The other guy moved out sometime recently, which makes things easier when we're not kicking someone out onto the street.

The last seven days have been good. I've been able to get up and get myself breakfast/food more this week then I have in months. Also been up more than not. I think it's both with the weather being a bit nicer and warmer and with knowing he should be gone soon. And now that he is gone, a lot of stress and anxiety will go away. I think I have to give it a nights rest to really to feel like he's gone.

He wasn't a bad guy. But he did make things frustrating. I wish him the best but also hope he puts more effort into his actions. Not just at work but in all areas of his life. Hope he learns to confront issues and be more up front with people.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:50 pm

Hurray! And hurray that less stress means you feel better! I think it was very admirable of you to take him in and try to help him get on his feet but there is only so much you can do and the responsibility is really on him to get his life together and not abuse the generosity of those helping him. I'm glad they cleaned up after themselves...I've seen it go the other way and end badly. It sounds like they respected you enough to clean up after.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am

Postby Watery Star » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Yeah I'm glad that it ended as well as it did.
It's been so much quieter and more peaceful. I feel like I have the freedom to do what I want in my own home again. Yesterday I used my art room for the first time in a long while. It was really nice to do something artsy in there again. I couldn't really enjoy the space while he was here because it was right next to the guest room.

Things aren't perfect but it's better.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Your place sounds like you have lots of rooms! I would love a hobby room.

Postby Watery Star » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:56 pm

Our place isn't big in square footage but it is nice with having 3 bedrooms.
The guest room is a pretty small bedroom, our bedroom is pretty small too but it has a walk-in closet space in the back. Our computer room in actually where the dinning room would normally be but it's more convenient area for our computers and desks. The kitchen does have room for our small table. The "hobby room" can function as a formal dinning room. I guess it's all relative though. We're also in a cheaper area. Eagle would like to move back to his hometown to where it's safer. But our house itself is nice for us (not mentioning all the work that needs to be done on it).

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Is moving a possibility? Not being in a safe area doesn't sound very reassuring, especially when you are there alone (although having the dog probably helps).

Postby Watery Star » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:42 pm

I don't think it's that bad. I stay inside and things are fine as long as we keep the doors locked. Cooper does make me feel a lot safer. The neighborhood doesn't seem that different than where I grew up, as far as feeling safe. We'd need to save up a lot in order to move somewhere nicer. We like being in a suburban area but would have to move further away from the city to find something affordable. That's not what we want though, would be harder for him to find a job and make driving anywhere take longer.

I'm not saying I don't feel safe going outside. I had taken Cooper for walks around the block back when I could. I just haven't been able to go for walks and just stick to the backyard.

Eagle also grew up in a really nice neighborhood. Sadly his mom did sell their family home. It was on the market for only 2 weeks!

Re: ~ Watery's Pond ~

Postby Watery Star » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:14 am

Saturday was a good day but I still ended up feeling sad as I was laying down to sleep.
I feel very isolated and it really gets to me at times. Any reminder of or moment of loneliness and it makes me depressed. My previous happy and content moments during my day are nothing in comparison to actually having a conversation with someone.
I find I have to remind myself that I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I have been planning on doing things like playing Stardew valley the next day if I didn't get around to playing it that night. I've stretched out my usual chores across more days since I haven't been able to get as much done. I feel like I'm handling things in a healthy way and not being so hard on myself. But I haven't been able to socialize like I need and want to. As isolated as I feel I know I haven't texted or called anyone besides Eagle and one friend lately. (But it's hard for my to chat that friend since she's the one who I feel manipulated me into letting her friend stay here.)

I think I hope too much will come from a single conversation and get disappointed when not much is said. But I think I need to be patient and work on building my relationships back up. I need to chat before I turn into a mess in the middle of the night.

Now that I got this off of my chest, I need to sleep.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:54 pm

You can always PM me if you want Watery!

Hope you are feeling better today ~!

:heart:

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:58 pm

Okay I am a terrible, terrible friend.
I haven't been logging on because I haven't been able to. The college semester is almost over though, just have a few months left and I'll be done for a while before the new semester starts.
I feel really bad that I haven't been able to check in and chat though. D:

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:23 pm

You're not the only one who has gotten busy with life, JinMay but always happy to have you pop on and say hello to let us know you are ok.

Watery hasn't been on for awhile and I hope she is ok...her health is so fragile it seems. You both are missed when we don't see you.

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:41 pm

Oh dear, I just read their post. Watery please feel better soon! I may not be online always but just know that we are here for you if you ever just need to talk. Sometimes it's good to talk, to let out all your worries. I hope that things look up for you soon Watery.

I do hope they're okay. It's always scary when someone is gone for an extended period of time.

Re: ~ Watery's Pond ~ I have returned~!!!

Postby Watery Star » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:02 pm

Hey just a quick post to say I'm back. ^_^

Postby Ashton » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:31 pm

Welcome back stranger~

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 am

Postby MissAutumn » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:36 pm

Welcome back. :)

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts