A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Dodecahedron - Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Dodecahedron - Hangout

Postby Yuracye » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Noise: Oh no, that's definitely not good. D :
Glad you're doing better now though. I heard journals help with a lot of things.

I'm alright. Been doing a lot of the same things honestly. Working, mainly.
Adult life is not fun, that's for sure.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 am

Just lurkin'.

TH | dA

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:11 pm

I mean, it's not because I play it for long hours, It's those 3am chats lol.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:32 pm

NCR: the feed/clean/play buttons appear once your egg has hatched.

glad you are accepting the help with the real life issues...just someone who can be a source of stability and help you see past the dark moments towards the light and help you to hold onto the hope for better days ahead. I was cleaning through my boxes and found some old journals, definitely an eye opener to my mind set at that time and was also good because I had recorded incidences that I had forgotten about. All of our lives have value and I think sometimes we get sucked into believing that they don't, that's when it is nice to have a reminder to refocus on what is important and I find helping others helps me.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 8:55 am

Postby Watery Star » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:35 am

ellos
I wasn't feeling well earlier but doing better now. My sleep is messed up though.
Hope your having a good weekend.

Postby SamSpyroxis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:28 am

noisechannelrocker
I've been doing alright, just trying to improve on my artwork ;u; Specifically anatomy orz

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 9:55 am

Please PING ME or I'll lose track of the conversation.
Image~ My DeviantArt ~Image
~ My ToyHouse/Characters ~

Postby noisechannelrocker » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Yuracye

Thank you. I've been trying my hardest to keep up with my journal and write in it nearly every day. it's helping a little. I'm also letting my therapist read it every time I see them.

How is your job? If memory serves, you're a teacher, right? I know that's got to be super stressful.

@"monkeygirl17"
Are there special chats for 3 AM? Like a special event?

lemon cheesecake
Thank you for the gift! I equipped it. <3

Thank you! I'm still incubating the egg currently, so it might be a while before it hatches as it's just Level 2.

I completely agree. It was a huge step forward for me to decided to dedicate most, if not all of my time to focus on getting better. For a long time I was very afraid, and now I'm trying to keep myself positive and productive. Just now getting to where I like to talk to people and make friends.

I feel you on that! I have a box of old flash drives and hard drives, journals, etc of old art from when I was little and where I wrote my feelings down. It's such a huge difference that it's like a slap to the face.

I completely agree. Everyone's life is valuable. I lost a good friend to suicide in 2013, and dealt with suicidal actions/tendencies/thoughts since I was around 8. Sometimes people don't see that value and sometimes just someone telling them they're worth the world really helps.

watery star
I hope you're able to get some rest soon. I had a sleepless night last night myself.
Hope you're having a good weekend, too!! <3 How are you today?

SamSpyroxis
I feel you man! I've been using pictures of myself as reference for any sort of art involving anatomy studies.

Do you have a deviantArt?

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 4:55 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:44 pm

you are most welcome! It sounds like you are managing to focus on the positive in your responses on here so even if it is a struggle irl, you are still making progress and progress is good, it is a move forward. Sometimes you have to just keep putting one foot in front of the other so to speak.

Since you have friends from other sites on here too maybe that will be comforting?

Postby Yuracye » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:48 pm

noisechannelrocker Ah, that's really great to hear.
I was told by one of my art teachers that I really should have a daily journal to do drawings in, but I really just don't have the time. @ w @;;;
I'm very glad it's helping out though!

It's alright. I ended up switching rooms because the room that I was in wasn't working out well. Mainly because the other teacher, their assistant, and my assistant were friends, and I felt very left out of just about everything, so I changed rooms. x ___ x ; So, I have a little bit older kids, but I still come home exhausted.
Well, I'm a teacher, but at a daycare. L-lol. I'm with the two year olds now.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:51 pm

2 year olds are a fun age but definitely exhausting, especially a whole room full of them!

Postby noisechannelrocker » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:55 pm

lemon cheesecake
Thank you so much. I'm trying my best to respond as soon as possible and take in all the postive aspects of every conversation. I've always dealt on the negative so I'm trying to force myself to focus more on the positive. You never know when that light, no matter how bright, will be the only thing to help pull you through the dark.

That's true! I really like it here and I love meeting new people, sometimes having familiar faces around is comforting, though.

How are you today?

yuracye
I understand. It sucks and sometimes is downright hurtful to feel left out of everything, especially if you feel close to someone that's doing that to you.
I used to go to day care when I was 7 for a summer, it was insane. So much poopy kids, so much food, so much yelling lol

Postby Yuracye » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Lemon Cheesecake Oh my goodness yes. Yes they are. x ___ x
I love them to pieces, but I come home exhausted every day. Lol. I tend to sleep more on the weekends just to rest.

Noisechannelrocker It really is. I didn't really mind for the most part, since I work better by myself anyway. Like, I could talk with them about stuff and they'd tell me about their weekend and whatnot, but there was just something that I considered to be completely disrespectful? They made a fake chimney type thing for the holidays and hung up stockings for their kids. There was one for all the kids, one for the teacher, one for the assistant and then she made one for MY assistant. I understand they're friends and all, but that was the last straw for me. So I told my director that I felt left out and didn't want to be in that room anymore. /shrugs. Their loss, I did all the work in there so w/e.

Haha. The summer camp for my workplace is a lot of fun! They go to tons of cool places. I'm usually stuck in a classroom, but I think it's better that way since I'm not out in the sun then. xD //I burn very easily and I get tired super quickly.
There's so much poop. /facepalm.
I'm in the potty training room too, so it's extra difficult.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 pm

I don't feel like spending the paid in game currency that I earned for free to play in the chatroom. Plus, if it has a character whose route I'm trying to get into, I need every possible chance to earn hearts with them. It's easier to play them as they come and not play catch up.

There could be a phone call, there could be a visual novel, there could be a branching path (I don't think the branching ever took place at 3 am, same probably goes for visual novel, but I don't clearly remember.

Postby SamSpyroxis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:11 am

noisechannelrocker
I tend to do the same thing if I can honestly XD Why is anatomy so hard ;n;

And yes I do, it's under the same name, I should have a link in my signature assuming you have them visible.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 9:55 am

Postby Watery Star » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well either. Today I've been so incredibly tired I took two naps! I'm feeling better now thanks. How are you doing?

Postby noisechannelrocker » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 am

I'm so sorry about the late response, everyone! I've been super busy working on some art comms and going to appointments.

yuracye
I'm glad that the director let you move to a different spot though. It sucks being left out of anything, and it hurts more so when it's definitely on purpose. How are you today?

monkeygirl18
That's understandable! I get the same way, even if I have currency maxed out lol I just don't like spending anything in any game unless I absolutely have to. lol

samspyroxis
I just realized that we are both watching each other on dA and Toyhou.se! That's super cool. :D What's up?

watery star
I've been prescribed new medication but I'm so paranoid about starting it. I do this every time with any kind of meds. I get super paranoid. :c

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts