A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Dodecahedron - Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Dodecahedron - Hangout

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:02 am

Thanks Yuracye, glad he has someone watching out for him

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 6:51 pm

Postby Yuracye » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:09 pm

Yeah, I met Noise on another site.
They're really cool. n ____n !!

They have a twitter too, if anyone is interested in following~
There's nice arts and stuff~

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 8:51 pm

Just lurkin'.

TH | dA

Postby noisechannelrocker » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Hello, everyone. I'm sorry about the unexpected break. I've been venturing through the internet a lot and kept forgetting to check in. I've also been dealing with a lot of personal issues again, this time I almost went through with killing myself because I was off my medication and couldn't deal with myself. My emotions/thought processes relapsed and I felt trapped. (This was 4 days ago)

I would also like to give a special thanks to Lemon Cheesecake and MonkeyGirl18 as I just seen that you have both sent me gifts with well-wishes. Thank you both so much.

Pinging everyone to let you know I'm okay and that I'm extremely sorry for leaving all of a sudden without warning. I'll put x's out from your names so you can see this message and to ensure you get the ping.

lemon cheesecake xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

galled xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yuracye xxxxxxxxxxx

monkeygirl18 xxxxxxxxxxxx

@"waterystar" xxxxxxxxxx

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am

Postby noisechannelrocker » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Sorry messed up Star's ping.

Watery Star xxxxxx

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Oh man, are you okay now?

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 7:51 pm

Kyndreth's Story Thread | Kyndreth's Pets

Kyndreth Sings Discord Link!
Thursdays 7pm CDT

Postby murmurlade » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 pm

hmmm? why do you need to put those XXXXs in front of the ping?

i hope you're okay now, noise (even though i don't know you, heh) and even if you're not, i believe you can overcome something like this.
all the best, and please do stick around windlyn.

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 9:51 am

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby noisechannelrocker » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 pm

kyndreth
Much better. I finally have my medicine back in my system so for now I'm doing better.
How are you?

murmurlade
I put them there just in case the system wouldn't notify them without any words after the ping. Some sites' ping system works that way and you have to put words out from the ping for it to work. I'm not sure if this site is like that, though. (I can't really remember)

Thank you. I'm doing much better than I was 4 days ago. I've got a grip on myself but have been pretty terrified.

Thank you - even thought we don't know each other, we can still get to know one another!

I'll try my best. I really like this place.

How are you?

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Hey there, I'm doing alright, I suppose. I know a bit about being depressed and having suicidal thoughts, so... well, this got my attention.
*smiles wryly*

I'm still reading through the thread. If you want to talk about it, I'm all ears, we can take this to PMs. If you've got discord we can also message back and forth on there if you want. I can even do voice call on discord if you want.

Postby noisechannelrocker » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:35 pm

kyndreth
I'm glad you're doing alright - I'm sorry you've dealt (and if you are currently dealing) with depression and suicidal thoughts. I have Schizophrenia and PTSD, so it's not a good mix to have... especially in those times where I just can't deal.

Sure thing - I don't mind talking about it here or PM's. I have a Discord, too, but this computer doesn't have a sound card/mic so I can't do voice calling at the moment until I get my main PC functioning normally.

What's your discord username? I'll send you a friends request.

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:40 pm

Yeah, thanks. I'm glad you're doing better.
Aaah, that's a bit difficult. I may have a tendency to understate things. It's a bit unfortunate but my knowledge is not up to snuff on schizophrenia and PTSD. My knowledge is skewed towards ADHD, anxiety, and depression. :P
It doesn't sound like a good mix to have ever, yeah.

Aaaah, I see. Well, that was just an option for if you wanted to talk vocally instead. Or hear me talk. Some people prefer to hear voices. ^^

I'm Chronos5884 my number/id tag is #4734

Postby murmurlade » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:46 pm

i see ovo i don't think windlyn works like that, but its a good note to keep in mind nonetheless.

nice to meet you then! im bean but you can call me mur after my windlyn username :'3
im doing fairly good-- just woke up and made breakfast. whatcha up to?

im not the best at advising people but i can always listen if you would like to rant, or have a banal conversation ^q^

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm a newb, I don't know how Windlyn works. As far as I know, it might work by using satanic rituals.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bean, ey? I always call you mur or murmur. Because you're murmur. :P

^ Murmur doesn't lie. We've been having banal random conversations :P
And we only met a couple days ago.

Postby murmurlade » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Kyndreth
satanic summoning rituals!
yes, i am murmur on here ^^ i am, however, usually taugeeee on other sites like discord. which is beansprouts in hokkien.

shhh. banal is good sometimes (especially to build up feathers!)

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:17 pm

It is pretty useful.

Hum... noisechannelrocker you there? my discord is Chronos5884 my id number is #4734.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:32 pm

I think pinging is just putting an "@" in front of the user name (spelled out in its entirety)- anyway, I've been getting your pings, NCR

I am sorry you have been having such a difficult time but glad that you saw your value and did not leave this world. There are good things ahead for you and that is what I pray towards for you (and that will end my religion talk because you've said your stance). Just want you to know that there are those who wish positive things for you. As far as progress, sometimes I feel like I am just banging my head raw on the door, and then suddenly a little light shines through - enough to offer hope- and then its back to banging my head....and then a ray of joy comes in and puts it all back into perspective.

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 6:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts