A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

AliCat's Alley Way

Moderator: Ryvvi

AliCat's Alley Way

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:12 pm

It was a gloomy day and for whatever reason you had just decided to go for a small walk. You could smell the slight scent of rain in the air. You could see the cars rushing down the busy city street, wheels splashing in puddles as they sped past.
Business people and people in uniforms rushed past. Everyone seemed to have something on their mind.
You let out a sigh, the cold air swirling in front of you.
A building a few meters away from where you were walking seemed to take you away from your thoughts.
It was small and seemed to be tucked away inside some dark old alley way.
Curious as to what the little shop was doing there, you walked a bit closer to be greeted by a black cat sitting near the building, licking its paw. The cat looked up at you, meowed and walked through a small cat flap next to the door of the building. Ignoring the creepy setting around you, you saw a cute little sign above the mysterious little building.
The sign above the building read: 'AliCat's Alley Way'.

The doorway seemed to give off a little glow and when you stepped inside you could hear a little bell tingle above you, signalling that someone had entered. The nice warm atmosphere inside was a nice change from the bitter cold outside.
You looked around the somewhat small but cosy little cafe?
At least it seemed to be a cafe. A cat themed cafe. People were sitting at the counter holding mugs and talking.
On the other side of the room people and cats alike seemed to be melting into a blanket puddle as a movie was playing on a tv in front of them.
Opposite that, there was another tv with four people gathered around, sitting on bean-bags and holding game console controllers and laughing as they played the game in front of them. On the walls were different kinds of shelves that the cats could duck in and out and around of and in one corner of the room there were different coloured food bowls with names written on them with a white marker.
You feel something soft brush against your leg and you look down to see the same cat from before looking up expectantly at you. You lean down to pet the kitty and when you stand you see a human walk over to you.

"Ah! A new person." I give you a small wave. "Hello and welcome, welcome to my Alley Way!"
I give you a small but warm smile that matches the temperature of this little place. "Chat, have fun. You know how it works. And if there's anything you need then don't be afraid to ask!"

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Re: AliCat's Alley Way

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Reserved Because I Can~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Oh Yeah you made it! :cheer: And you used my suggestion, I am so excited! :heart:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 pm

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:16 pm

I couldn't think of anything else
Thanks for the suggestion
It's catchy~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:18 pm

I thought it seemed appropriate and you can always change it up like the rest of us do. we will have to find you some cute kitten pics to post. Or you can blog about your new puppy and keep us posted! (Maybe that would make a good idea for another thread ~?)

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:20 pm

I was considering creating a thread were people can post pics about their pets and chat.
Do you think it's a good idea?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:33 pm

I think people would use it, sometimes we get some photos of pets posted. Sanchicho posted adorable fox pictures one time - maybe on Xye's fox thread?

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Do you have any pets Lemon? Besides the pesky gophers

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm

no pets anymore, after they died we didn't get more. One neighbor has these beautiful plaques where she buried her dogs and cats, like a pet cemetery I guess. A few of my customers have their pets cremated and are going to have the ashes mixed with theirs when they die.

The cost of vet bills is so high that I can't afford to have a dog or cat, it's a $300 or more vet bill. The ladies I work with are always spending money on the care of their pets. So I just enjoy watching the neighbor's cats and not so enjoy when the other neighbor's dogs poop in our yard or bark at me walking by. I now enough people with animals that its ok, I get enough pet time.

Postby murmurlade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:16 pm

/runs in and graffitis potatoes on the wall

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Lemon: Well i guess that's a pretty good alternative. Just enjoying the animals around you. I love my cat so much that i'd probably do something like that.

Mur: YAS! *joins in with you*

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:17 pm

Pets huh..? Hm.. I do have some old pics of my dog. I'll have to find them.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 pm

Kyndreth's Story Thread | Kyndreth's Pets

Kyndreth Sings Discord Link!
Thursdays 7pm CDT

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:41 pm

:3
I just got back from a Japanese festival that was on in the city. Geez it's hot today.

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:52 pm

ohh? was it fun?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 pm

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:04 pm

Yeah! I saw my best friends sister there and i got a cute face mask
Hmmmm... Japanese food.... :cheeky:

Next

Return to Hangouts