A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Post Office

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Post Office

Postby JinMay » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:07 pm

:stamp-wing:

Windlyn, The Post Office

To: Lemon Cheesecake
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear Lemon C.,
I like to think that I'm a kind person. But I guess it depends on who you ask. Personally, I'm the kind of person that will give people a second chance if they screw me over. I'm very patient with my friends but everything has a breaking point. You know?

Like, You can annoy me and that's okay but if you constantly do it all the time even when I ask you to stop...then we have a problem. It's people like that, that I tend to cut away from my life because I don't have the time to deal with toxic people.

That being said, yes I'm good to people and I expect people to be good to me in return. If' you've been nothing but good to me, then I have no reason to be a prick towards you. Hehe

I hope to visit her again before I leave town. Even though that might make leaving a little harder.

Sincerely,
JinMay

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 am

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby galled » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:07 pm

:stamp-feather:

IT Dept., Windlyn

To: JinMay
The Post Office, Windlyn

[+] SPOILER
Dearest JinMay,

I was so excited to receive your letters! We've missed you although all of your news is not good. I am so sorry to hear about your Auntie. She sounds like a great role model.

I hope you'll have more time to visit Windlyn over the summer.

Yours truely,
galled

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:52 pm

The new scratch and sniff stamps are here!

Postby JinMay » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:48 am

:stamp-heart:

Windlyn, The Post Office

To: Galled
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear Galled,
I'm glad to know my letters have brought you excitement. I sure missed writing them. :)
She's doing a bit better. Better enough to be back home which is a relief. I can rest easy knowing she's being very well taken care of by her kids. Still makes me sad having to see her so frail though.

Welp I'm trying. Haha I was going to get on yesterday but I didn't get a chance to.
I wasn't feeling too well so I just went straight to bed once it got dark out.

Sincerely,
JinMay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Scooby do stamps are now available to purchase and the O Beautiful collection stamps of various scenic photo's around the country truly are beautiful!

Postby Gingerale » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:32 pm

John Lennon stamps come out September 7th.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:58 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:50 pm

Hope you are feeling stronger JinMay!

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:07 pm

Windlyn, The Post Office

To: Everyone
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear friends,
I'm sorry for my lengthy absence. I promise I've not forgotten about you, I could never. I love it here and I love the people who I have met here. I must say you are all the kindest people I've had the pleasure of talking to. Please know that I plan on returning as soon as the semester ends. Perhaps I will pop in during the weekend.

I do have a discord, you are more than welcome to talk to me on there. I like to chat with friends between classes. It keeps me grounded.

I look forward to returning here in mid- December. I have really missed you all and hope that you are not cross with me for leaving out of the blue. Keep being your awesome selves!

Sincerely,
JinMay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:17 pm

Oh My Gosh I am so excited to see you on JinMay and to know you are ok! So happy to hear you are applying yourself to furthering your education, it may seem like a long drawn out time but eventually it will be behind you.

Thanks for popping on!

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:31 pm

Windlyn, The Post Office

Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear Lemon,
Just knowing that my presence can make you any bit happy, then that in turn makes me happy as well. School is going well. I learned a lot about Theodore Roosevelt in my history class this week. He was a very good person. I dropped my math class because the professor wasn't making any sense to me. I wasn't learning anything so I'll try again next semester with someone else. Marketing class is pretty fun and English class...well there's a LOT of writing.

It's all going well though! I feel very confident in my abilities to get a passing grade in each class! I've made a few friends in my classes which was surprising, but it's nice.

I don't know exactly when I'll be done with college, but hopefully sooner rather than later.

Sincerely,
JinMay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:50 pm

:stamp-feather:

To: JinMay

[+] SPOILER
It's been too long! I'm out of practice how to do the letter format! I'll try to work on it!
It's ok if you have to drop a class and do it later. Check out Khan academy for tutoring help, they have a variety of ways to explain a math question because not everyone learns the same way! And English and Math in the same semester can be intense. All you have to do is pass so anything higher is gravy!

:heart: Lemon

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Windlyn, The Post Office

Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear Lemon,
I agree, it has been too long. I just go back and edit my post to copy the format and then I paste it. Hahah
Yeah, I felt bad dropping it but my parents say my health isn't worth that class. Like, I shouldn't have to stress myself out so much just for a letter grade. They're right. I'm just so focused on getting the work done that I don't pay attention to myself.

I have a few classes left that I need to do. I think it's like...12? So I mean, I've come a very long way. Yeah all I need is a C really. Heh

Khan Academy doesn't seem to have the math I'm taking. Last time I checked anyway. Or I think they said it did but they gave me a different name and I can't remember.

Sincerely,
JinMay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:12 pm

Lemon
Windlyn Post office

To: Jin May

[+] SPOILER
It takes a bit of practice to get back into the swing of things!

Maybe Khan academy doesn't have help for the higher math...but I am sure somewhere online must have something ...or get a real life tutor.

I'm glad you are listening to your family, they seem to really care about you. Can you test out of any classes? Some classes you can take the exam and if you pass it you don't have to take the class. I forgot what you are going in for.

Well, you made my day seeing you back on and having a little chat! I will definitely look forward to hearing from you again when the school year is done!
:heart: Lemon

Postby JinMay » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:32 pm

Windlyn, The Post Office

Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear Lemon,
It really does, doesn't it?

Yeah, I might have to get a tutor next time and hope that it helps. ; u ;

Ohhh I see what you mean. Hmm, no I don't think we can actually do that here unfortunately. I'm studying for business administration. Many of the classes I need are business related, obviously. So classes like Marketing, Human Resources, etc.

You've made mine as well! Thank you for chatting with me still after all this time.
I hope that we can talk again soon! I'll try to hop on during the weekends!

Your friend,
JinMay

Postby galled » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:38 pm

:stamp-wing:

Windlyn Post office

To: Jin May
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear JinMay,

So wonderful to hear from you! I am glad you didn't forget about us. Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. We've wondered how you've been.

School comes first, so we understand. There'll be time when things settle a bit for you. We'll be here!

Your friend, :hug:
galled

Server Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts