A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Post Office

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Post Office

Postby Gingerale » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:48 pm

postcards from Windlyn

:stamp-heart:

To:JinMay

Windlyn Postmaster

Happy Birthday!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 pm

Postby JinMay » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Windlyn, The Post Office

To: Galled And Gingerale
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear company,

Thank you so much for your kind words and birthday wishes. You guys are gonna make me cry! T u T
You are the kindest people I've met. Really. Other places I don't feel as welcomed and accepted as I do here with you all.

It's the reason I've not forgotten about you all and look forward to when I can once again talk to you all here!
Thank you again for your kind words, you truly are great friends!

Sincerely,
JinMay

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby JinMay » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:33 pm

:stamp-feather:

Windlyn, The Post Office

To: My Friends
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear company,

Quick Update!

On January 6th, 2020 I got appendicitis. So I was in the hospital from 8am to almost 9pm. I've been slowly recovering. I just want you all to know that I've not forgotten about you. I've just not had the energy to come online and say hello. I am okay, the surgery was successful. It just hurts to walk around for any amount of time. Crouching down, bending to pick things up, sitting. It all hurts but it's manageable. I hope to hop online again as soon as I can I promise!

Sincerely,
JinMay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:07 am

Oh no! I'm glad they caught it before the appendicts burst! It will take about 6 weeks until you are recovered to feeling normal so go easy on yourself! Get well soon! Be strong! :heart:

Postby JinMay » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:20 am

Thank you! I'm trying to take it easy, keeping my movements to a minimum and drinking lots of water. Still not eating much, but I did eat half a pancake today. And then I had some sweet bread an hour ago. Yum. So baby steps. ; u ; I just wanted to update you all to let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys or anything.

Postby galled » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:29 pm

Windlyn, The Post Office

To: JinMay
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear JinMay,

I'm so happy that you're on the mend! That's such a scary thing to happen! I understand that appendicitis is very painful. I hope you didn't suffer too much. :hug:

Thank you so much for letting us know how you're doing and not forgetting us! I hope you'll be able keep in touch during your recovery.

Sincerely,
galled

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby JinMay » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:20 pm

:stamp-wing:

Windlyn, The Post Office

To: My Friends
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear company,

So sorry.

I feel horrible for not being able to hop on sooner. School has been keeping me occupied. Plus there have been many appointments I've been to. Some my own, others belonging to my mom and I go with her to help her out with anything such as being the interpreter. I finally had some free time from assignments and stuff to hop on. I have a habit of hopping on when everyone is gone though. lol I hope you are all well, and I hope to talk to you all soon!

Sincerely,
JinMay

Postby Gingerale » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:07 am

To JinMay :stamp-heart:

[+] SPOILER
Dear JinMay,

I hope you are feeling stronger everyday after your surgery. I am so sorry to hear your Mom is not well now, I hope she is getting the treatment she needs. It must be such a reassurance for her to have you go to the appointments, but I would think a little stressful for you.

I would love to send you some Valentine geode items, check out the Valentine item list that murmurlade made and let me know what you like!

School will be done soon and that will be one less stress for you. Hang in there!
Love,
Ginger

Postby JinMay » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:10 pm

:stamp-feather:

Windlyn, The Post Office

To: Gingerale
Windlyn, The Post Office

[+] SPOILER
Dear Gingerale,

Thank you so much for your kind letter and words. They really warmed my heart. My mother seems to be doing better. My father as well. So that is always reassuring to see firsthand. Going to the appointments with my mother is always somewhat stressful, yes. Because I just want her to be better and it seems like no one wants to help or knows how to. But things are getting better now. I hope.

I've tried looking for it but I can't find it? :distress: Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place?

With this panic going around because of the virus, this year has been a stressful one but I'm pushing through as best as I can. hehe Thank you again!

Sincerely,
JinMay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Welcome back JinMay! Here is the Valentine 2020 item guide

Postby JinMay » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Thank you lemon! I've messaged you back with what I'm missing at the moment!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:23 pm

I sent you a couple trades...can not believe the amount of items we received in those gift geodes! If I sent duplicates just send them back, am doing it when I am tired so may have missed some.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:25 am

Lemon, your avi is so cute! Haha
Of course, thank you so much! I'll be sure to send back any extras!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:22 am

Green is my favorite color so have to take advantage of green being the color for St.Patrick's day as well!

Hope you and your family are staying healthy...I wish the medical research could catch up fast as to this virus...I would think it would just be a matter of tweaking what they already know about corona viruses...I realize each one is different as they mutate but wouldn't the underlying basics be the same?

Postby Gingerale » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:23 pm

Dear JinMAy,

I hope your Mother is improving and that you have been staying strong yourself. Have you been doing ok home isolating?

I just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts!

Love your friend,
Ginger

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts