A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Post Office

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Post Office

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:11 pm

To: Polaris
c/o The Post Office
Windlyn

[+] SPOILER
Dear Polaris,

Thank you for reiterating the necessity for fluids normally but especially when you are ill. How very sad that your fellow student died! That must have been very tramatic for her fellow classmates. Did you know her at all?

I am not sure if the flu vaccine still works when you have had the flu? It seems this year the flu virus is much more potent and virulent. It is always important to stay hydrated whether you are ill or not but especially when you are sick. The Doctor reminded us of that too.

Speaking of the stars - I looked out at Jupiter last night, with my binoculars I could see Jupiter's moons! If you have a chance - Jupiter's position is to the left of the moon. When the moon first rose it was at the 7:00 position. I tried to get some photos with my zoom lens but I think I need to use the tripod. Jupiter is the nearest it will be in this orbit for awhile. With technology today it is quite exciting! If you have a telescope check it out with that!!

Regards,
Lemon

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 9:52 pm

Postby JinMay » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Dear Lemon and friends,

I'm sorry I haven't been on for a while. My mother is still very sick so I went with her to the pharmacy to get some medicine. I'm not feeling too well either. Aside from feeling dizzy all the time, fatigued, stomach aches, and nauseous; I am also having cramps. Yes, my period has started today and it sucks because on top of everything and even the cramps, I'm getting these like chills in my stomach. I don't know how else to explain it.

I'm exhausted. I watched 'The Blind Side' just now to try and relax, also took some pain killers but they aren't really helping. I have been making sure my mom makes her lemon and honey tea. I just drink water with lemon and salt in it. Soooo good!

I am so sorry to hear about that fellow student Polaris. That must have been hard to take in and it really must have shook up the entire school! D:

I've just been sick, trying not to let that get in the way of me having fun though. But it's hard to focus, I find it to be anyway.

The sky looks really bright today. The sun is out but but isn't too terribly hot at the moment, just a little on the warmer side. I'm hoping my seasonal job is still a thing this weekend. Well, Friday is supposedly the first day. I still haven't seen the manager though but I plan on going over to the location he said he'd be at and look around for him.

I've been going past the location every week and I haven't seen his truck so I'm kinda worried.

Your sickly friend,
JinMay

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:21 pm

JinMay
General Delivery
Windlyn Post Office

Letter sealed with love:

[+] SPOILER
Dear JinMay,

I sincerely believe that maybe you should get a blood test ( and not just a finger poke blood test) for mono. All your symptoms sound like it could be that. However, when you go in for an appointment, let the Doctor know you are having stomach pains too.

Hot lemon and honey with a bit of salt is recommended when you are not feeling well, I hope it is helping. Try adding a little ginger sometimes in the drink for nausea. I am wondering if part of your discomfort is from the body adjusting to the braces. So much stress on the body at once.

I hope you are able to get your seasonal job for the summer. You may want to consider checking out the Postal service itself for employment! There are different options and, if you are willing to move to another city, there is the possibility of getting a position in administration.Check out the Postal Service website under employment.

Hope you feel stronger soon!
fondly,
Lemon

Postby JinMay » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Lemon Cheesecake
General Delivery
Windlyn Post Office

Letter sealed with a smile <3 :

[+] SPOILER
Dear Lemon,

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is mono exactly?
Should I be worried? :distress:

I'll be sure to drink that. Sounds really good.
Hmm, I don't know. I mean, the braces don't really hurt anymore.
I mean, maybe it could be but I don't see how.

I hope I can get it too! The money would really help when I go back to school in August!
That and the trip I'm going on in May, I kinda need money for the expenses for that of course.
I would love to work at the post office if they actually needed people.

Thank-you!
Lots of hugs,
JinMay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:48 pm

To: JinMay
The Post Office
Windlyn

Letter sealed with care

[+] SPOILER
Dear JinMay,
Everyone eventually gets mononucleosis but some people get it worse then others. "Infectious mononucleosis (mono) is often called the kissing disease. The virus that causes mono is transmitted through saliva, so you can get it through kissing, but you can also be exposed through a cough or sneeze, or by sharing a glass or food utensils with someone who has mono." Symptoms are similar to the flu but last longer. If you have it then it is important to rest, eat healthy, stay hydrated AND avoid any strenuous exercise or activities.But that is good advice for anytime you are ill! If you have a sore throat then try some warm salt water gargling.

Hope you feel better soon!
yours,
Lemon

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:31 am

Very cute idea. ^_^

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 12:52 am

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby JinMay » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:48 pm

To Whom it May concern
General Delivery
Windlyn Post Office
[+] SPOILER
I apologize for being gone so long. I was recovering from being sick.
I'm feeling much better now. Still have a somewhat stuffy nose though.
I'm also working.
It's a seasonal thing though, so I only have a few more days left.
I'm exhausted.
I hope you guys have been doing alright.
I feel bad for vanishing but there were days were I was so sick/tired that I couldn't even focus on anything other than falling to sleep.
And even that was tough.
I should be back to posting regularly in about a week, more or less.
Until then, take care you guys! <3

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:03 pm

To: JinMAy
The Post Office
Windlyn

Dear JinMay,
I am so sorry to hear you have been ill but I am happy that you have let us know of the circumstances as to why you were away. I am glad you were able to find employment and am sorry you had to work while you were sick. I hope you are feeling stronger everyday and will soon be fully recovered.
The Easter egg hunt is still on so hopefully you will be able to find some eggs. In case you were wondering, they populate about every 30 minutes or so. Don't forget to go fishing as well at the star pond.
Welcome back, I look forward to corresponding with you soon.
Until then,
Regards,
Lemon

Postby Gingerale » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:38 am

Dearest JinMay,

I hope you are better by now. Are you still working your seasonal job? Isn't your trip coming up soon? Are you all packed and ready to go?
Hoping to hear from you soon,
Ginger

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 8:52 pm

Postby JinMay » Mon May 01, 2017 10:44 pm

To: Lemon Cheesecake
The Post Office
Windlyn
[+] SPOILER
Dear Lemon,
Goodness! I have been gone for so long, but today (May 1st) was my last day of work. Yay!
I'm hoping to chat more here again. I feel bad that I've been away for so long. D:
I'm guessing the event is over now?
Take care,
Your friend,
JinMay

To: Gingerale
The Post Office
Windlyn
[+] SPOILER
Dear Gingerale,
I am feeling much better, thanks for asking.
I'm no longer working there, today (May 1st) was the last day. So yay!
My trip IS coming soon, you're right. I leave on the 18th, so I still have a few weeks to prepare.
Umm, no I haven't even started packing. Shame huh? lol
Thanks so much for the letter, it was really nice!~
Sincerely,
jinMay

Postby Boris » Mon May 01, 2017 10:55 pm

I hadn't written a letter in so long. In fact, I can remember the last person I wrote to... I... miss him. Maybe someday, I can write a letter... I feel like writing an angry letter right now, though, but uh... yeah.

Anyways, what is everyone up to?

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 8:52 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Boris
Post Office
Windlyn

[+] SPOILER
Dear Boris,
It sounds like you are having a bad day, I hope you are able to resolve what ever is making you upset. I would love to get a letter from you if you want to practice writing!

your friend,
Lemon

JinMay
Post Office
Widnlyn

[+] SPOILER
Dear JinMay,
I got extras of the Easter items so please let me know what you are missing and I would be happy to gift them to you! Please take me up on the offer!
Your trip will be here before you know it, how exciting!
yours,
Lemon

Postby JinMay » Mon May 01, 2017 11:10 pm

To: Boris
Post Office
Windlyn
[+] SPOILER
Dear Boris,
I'm sorry to hear that. D:
To be honest, I haven't written a letter in a while.
I normally write to my guy friend but I haven't in quite some time.
I hope you can cheer up soon.

Sincerely,
JinMay

To: Lemon Cheesecake
Post Office
Windlyn
[+] SPOILER
Dear Lemon,
Well I believe I'm missing all of them. Is there a place I can go look at the items available?
Oh I know right? I cannot wait to go on this trip! :D

Your Friend,
JinMay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 01, 2017 11:22 pm

TO: JinMay :heart:
Post Office
Windlyn

[+] SPOILER
Dear JinMay,
You can see the images of the items from the Easter eggs in the Easter Egg thread. I will send you them in a trade tomorrow ( no need to trade me anything, that is just the easiest way to send a group of items). I have several items on my avatar right now.
Will you look for work while you are at your Aunt's? If you live in the US the Post Office is hiring. Just go to USPS.com/employment and see what is available in your area. Do you like my attempt at a stamp for our "letters"?
Regards,
Lemon

Postby Ka Lai » Mon May 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Dear new friends,

I'm back from a longgg hiatus, so I don't really know any of you. How are you all?

Sincerely,

Ka Lai

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 3:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts