A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Post Office

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Post Office

Postby JinMay » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:11 pm

Ohh I see, I don't know if that is still a thing. But I do know my mom got money during the shutdowns for Covid.

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 6:49 pm

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:03 pm

JinMay, did you say you have a whole set of items yet? Are you working on extra's??

Postby JinMay » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

I am saving up for extras currently yes.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:13 pm

Ok, then I will continue to help you!

Postby JinMay » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:18 pm

Aww thank you Lemon, that's really sweet. But make sure you help others too. ^ u ^;

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:26 pm

If I see anyone new on or anyone not on often I am trying to help them but it looks like the same people so I'll go back to helping those who are on more frequently for the event.

How was your leap day???

My day was kind of off... I kept typing my password in incorrectly at work 7 then had some other odd things go on plus work was kind of a slow day, which was ok because I could get caught up on filing & reports.

Postby JinMay » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:31 pm

Leap day was okay but yesterday was pretty spooky. Saw two apparitions. One on our way to pick up my brother from work, and one on the way home after picking him up. And the moon that night was weird. I dunno if my eyes are that messed up but my mom and I saw a blue ring around the moon that night.

Sounds like it was a strange little day for you though. But not too bad overall.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:39 pm

I looked up the ring around the moon, I've seen it, I always thought it had to do with cold air in the atmosphere:

"This ring is called a “moon halo” and, contrary to what you might think, is fairly common. According to space.com, this ring is created by an optical illusion caused by the refraction of moonlight from ice crystals in the upper atmosphere"

"Many Native American tribes have their own beliefs and traditions regarding the moon halo. In some tribes, a moon halo is seen as a sign of good luck or a message from the spirits, while in others it is seen as a harbinger of change or a symbol of balance and harmony."

Oh feeling like you've seen or felt spirits can be unsettling. Hope they seemed to be good spirits!

Postby JinMay » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:05 pm

Oh wow...

That's actually really cool and very comforting. ; u ;
The spirits seems good.. I hope. They didn't really do anything except disappear after a while.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:09 pm

Were they of people you know who have passed? I have heard of that happening.

Postby JinMay » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:18 pm

I don't know them personally, no. They were two males but both were strangers to me. I've never seen the spirits of anyone I've known, unfortunately. It has always been strangers.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:23 pm

I heard a story where someone had been walking alone & was told later by a convicted rapist that he hadn't attacked her because the rapist had seen her walking with a man but she said she had been alone & must have been a spirit protecting her. (I don't recall the details but that is what sticks out in my mind). Unfortunately he had attacked someone walking soon after her.

Postby JinMay » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:40 pm

Oh wow, that's so spooky! But also really calming in a way? It could have been an angel. That's where my mind went. At least she was safe but I feel bad for the other person who wasn't so lucky. :(

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:18 pm

Ya I know, my first thought as well.

One more reason NOT to be out late at night by yourself.

Postby silverberry » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:32 am

Dang. Rapists and muggers are a hell lot more scarier than ghosts and spirits. Glad at least one person was safe! Even that ghost decided the rapist was the more threatening one.

Local time: Fri May 03, 2024 9:49 am

https://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/event/eggHunt/partyCrasher2.png

They/them
Hangout Thread | CK Art Album

Images used belongs to Windlyn and their artists - slightly edited to prevent confusion for current event.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts