A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

pen and paper by yoru ★

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: pen and paper by yoru ★

Postby Diana » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:34 pm

I really like the art style in girls of the wilds. :heart:

I agree with your assessment of Khun! There's been so much going on in the story lately we haven't seen too much of the side characters. Like what is going to happen with Wangnan? :O
Khun is also learning some cool support-role moves, like his magic lighthouse cages, so he's getting strong as well.

I totally forgot about Laure lol! I like how we randomly see him in some scenes just sleeping away. I'm not sure how weak he is, but he definitely fits the sloth characteristic by how little he does haha.

We'll just have to see what happens with Rachel :) The author did a great job of making everyone hate her though lol.

You're right, I meant Garam. I thought she was from the same family as Hoaqin, but the wiki says she's from the Zahard family. I just remember it said something about swordsmen lol.

I also read the gamer for a while! That name reminded me of another Manwha, Di[e]ce. Both were pretty good :)

Site Admin

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 7:35 am

Postby yorunaka » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:29 am

Diana
I don't remember it much but I guess I'll try reading it again once I can try binge reading again.

I'd actually like a thorough backstory about Wangnan and Karaka. They're brothers, yeah? And they seem to have a grudge against Jahad even if they have part of the key that will unlock the higher levels of the tower. I'm not sure if they're really related to Jahad or if they're actually descendants/colleagues of Arlene and V.

Lol Laure. I read the entire thing in one shot so even the season 1 prominent charas are fresh in my mind. During season 1, Laure was pretty much the strongest wave controller. He was so lazy tho lol. Still, he had moments where he shone and was excellent at helping Bam understand the wave controller lessons better.

Yeah. Everyone seems to hate her. I also didn't like how she just pushed Bam. I mean I don't mind at all that she DOESN'T want to climb the tower with him. I have nothing against that but her pushing him during that exam they took with the understanding that he'll die from the fall is pretty despicable.

I did find it strange at that time though because an act like that must have stemmed from pent up distaste and not just a one-time jealousy. I mean she's not like Ho who didn't really know much about Bam. From how it was portrayed, they really spent a long time with each other without Bam ever seeming to feel that she hated him. And now we're given the story of Arlene and it seems that we're being made to assume that her motives run deeper. She wants to take the role that seems to be Bam's - the hero in the story who will unlock the higher levels of the tower. But Siu already fooled us before into thinking that it was a simple one-time jealousy. He could be fooling us again.

Ah you mean Arie family? I think so far we only have Hoaquin and his siblings and Inieta

I don't think I've read Di[e]ce before. Doesn't sound familiar either

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 10:35 pm

Postby Mousy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 pm

*pops in*
*grumbles about Rachel and how she wishes the invisible bees killed her*
*pops back out*

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 8:35 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby yorunaka » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Mousy
LOL. What are your thoughts then about Khun choosing to save her?

Postby Mousy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 pm

I trust Khun 100%. He is so sneaky and is constantly thinking about 10 steps ahead of everyone else. So, I trust his decisions, but I don't have to like 'em. :wink:

Postby yorunaka » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Haha I guess for me, I can't help but think that he saved her for his own reasons. The last time they were with each other, Rachel withheld the information on Bam's past so I reckon that's the reason why he saved her.

And I don't really hate Rachel, I guess. I do hate some of her actions but not her per se

Postby Mousy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:10 pm

off topic, but I'm experiencing some serious Rak withdrawals. I'm not caught up on Sunday's chapter, but if he's not in it, we may need to start placing some missing person ads around the internet. It's been so long. :cry:

Postby yorunaka » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 pm

//whispers//Missing crocodile ads

But yeah. I want Rak. Seriously hope he didn't get killed. ; A ; I love that croc

Postby yorunaka » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:17 am

I'm glad that I'm finally done with this:

Postby murmurlade » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:39 am

WOLHAIKSONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby yorunaka » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:59 am

Omg. That surprised me. TOG fans unite! lol

Postby murmurlade » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:36 am

yeah, whassup! it's always neat to find tog readers-- kind of uncommon!
RN IM LIKE /O/
OMG /O/
SO MUCH UREK /O/
I LOVE IT /O/

Postby yorunaka » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 am

Lol Urek. Hip hop boi is badass man.
He was so funny when he was hiding from Garam. lol

I'm most prolly gonna draw some ToG tomorrow when I can actually see my hotkeys.
Gotta draw Khun first

Postby murmurlade » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:34 am

HE'S SO COOL AND. yes still dokis for garam hes my boIII
neato! what happened to your hotkeys?

Postby yorunaka » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:56 am

Girl A-Z lololol
But Garam is still number 1

Keyboard hotkeys. I can't feel them properly without light.
Have to stay in a dark room right now cause I'm watching over my dad who suddenly got sick

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts