A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

CLUB SPICE! ~ A Vocaloid Cosplay & Chat

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: CLUB SPICE! ~ A Vocaloid Cosplay & Chat

Postby Cloudy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:24 pm

yay! another vocaloid-lover!

if ur interested, do check out the Vocaloid RP I'm shamelessly advertising trying to startup

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 am

Check these out!
VOCALOID Cosplay & Chat

Stay chill

Postby NerdyAliCat » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:50 pm

I'm glad to see this thread revived
Let's make the rp happen !

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby Cloudy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:19 am

maybe the RP i made was too much? it did feel like a lot when i was writing out the rules and plot and whatever, but those were the kinds of RPs i used to do back in TinierMe

i might put up a second one later, which'll be a heck of a lot more relaxed

Postby npixelz » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:23 am

Herro! I'mma booping this thread! 'Cuz I like da Vocaloids!

No idea why I'm talking like that...

Anyway, now that I've made it awkward... Time to blabber on about Vocaloids! Woo!

Ok, don't worry, I'll spare you. And I'm not always this awkward and weird.

But now, Vocaloids.

My favourite song by them is... I think it's Melancholic, by Kagamine Rin. I don't even remember what the words mean, but I still love it! Every time I hear it I smile. Sometimes I even dance, much to the embarrassment of my family. ^^

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:40 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Cloudy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:25 am

YAyay! Vocaloids for life!!

do you remember the first vocaloid song you listened to, npixelz??

Postby npixelz » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Yeah! Vocaloid love for life! ^^

Oh, gosh! I don't know... Let me think... Hmmmm... I think it was Triple Baka. What about you?

Btw, do you like my avie? ^^

Also, here's my favourite Vocaloid song! ^^ https://youtu.be/Y1tHNKH7AAM

Postby npixelz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:50 am

Hey, does anyone want to make a Vocaloid guild? I kinda want to, but I already have three guilds. ^^
Though, now that I think about it, if we were to create a guild, then people might stop posting on here and only post there, which wouldn't be fair to here. What are your thoughts?

Also, I don't think I've asked what everyone's favourite Vocaloid is! And I said my favourite song and the first song I heard, but I didn't ask you guys about yours! So, what's your favourite Vocaloid, Vocaloid song, and first Vocaloid song YOU listened to?

Lastly, I just counted the amount of people who posted on this thread and with me, there have been 10 people! There were quite a few from my friends list and I was really happy and surprised! ^^

Also!
NerdyAliCat wrote:I love Kagerou Days (Daze) though! The Anime: Mekakucity actors is one of my favourites! I love how a bunch of Vocaloid songs got turned into a light novel, manga and anime series! I am itching to get my hands on the manga series... I think every song from that series is amazing

I loved the manga'! I haven't actually listened to the songs yet, I kinda forgot to... And I don't watch much anime so I didn't watch it. But I've read the manga and it was amazing! When I found out it was based on Vocaloid songs I was surprised and thrilled! ^^
So let me figure this out... Ene is Miku, And the sister is Rin, right? I'm not sure about the rest, though...

Postby NerdyAliCat » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:34 pm

You've read the manga!? Nani?
I still must get my hands on them one day... Actually i was contemplating getting the first book in Japan. I looked around the bookstore and i found the whole series but i went with something else that would be an easier level for me to translate
You must listen to the songs! Kagerou Daze, Outer Science, Headphone Actor and Lost Time Memory are my favourites
I even have folders from the anime with the characters on it and a chibi figure of Ene and Shintaro

Postby npixelz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Yes! 'Twas easy! Also probably illegal...
I read them online. ;)
They were really good! Though reading a physical book is still better than online for me.
I will, I will! Eventually...
Those must be so cute! ^^

Postby NerdyAliCat » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Gasp! npixelz how could you?? I'm just kidding. I've done the same~
I find that i don't have much time lately to watch anime so i just usually opt for the manga version a lot of the time because it's not as time consuming. I always go back and admire the art afterwards though
Yeah when i become a fan of something i usually go all out..

Postby npixelz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:47 pm

Haha! ^^ yeah, I ain't letting no laws stop me from getting what I want! Unless it's murder or something... Then I draw the line... But other than that, I'm not afraid of no laws! #thug life? Maybe? #badd*ss? I don't know.
Yeah, I don't have that problem, since I got fired I have too much time and don't know what to do.
Usually if I like something a lot, I try to fill as much of my waking moments with it as possible. Even if I'm bored of the exact thing, I'll be looking at pictures, art, fan art, videos, songs, etc.
I wish I had the money to do that. And I'd also need to be allowed to buy things online...

Postby Cloudy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 am

npixelz wrote:Hey, does anyone want to make a Vocaloid guild? I kinda want to, but I already have three guilds. ^^
Though, now that I think about it, if we were to create a guild, then people might stop posting on here and only post there, which wouldn't be fair to here. What are your thoughts?

Also, I don't think I've asked what everyone's favourite Vocaloid is! And I said my favourite song and the first song I heard, but I didn't ask you guys about yours! So, what's your favourite Vocaloid, Vocaloid song, and first Vocaloid song YOU listened to?

Lastly, I just counted the amount of people who posted on this thread and with me, there have been 10 people! There were quite a few from my friends list and I was really happy and surprised! ^^

Also!
NerdyAliCat wrote:I love Kagerou Days (Daze) though! The Anime: Mekakucity actors is one of my favourites! I love how a bunch of Vocaloid songs got turned into a light novel, manga and anime series! I am itching to get my hands on the manga series... I think every song from that series is amazing

I loved the manga'! I haven't actually listened to the songs yet, I kinda forgot to... And I don't watch much anime so I didn't watch it. But I've read the manga and it was amazing! When I found out it was based on Vocaloid songs I was surprised and thrilled! ^^
So let me figure this out... Ene is Miku, And the sister is Rin, right? I'm not sure about the rest, though...

Oh nards, i'm so sorry for having not been on til now -- life is hectic man :
Ahhh, we could make a guild (which would be better organized isntead of this giatn mess of a thread ahaha)
Though i do have my reservations b/c, from my experience with guilds, they're quite dead since there aren't many frequently active members on the site yet. I just have a fear (for lack of a better word) that if we were to open a guild, it'd be just as dead if not more dead than how this current thread is fairing. Idk

Postby npixelz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:17 am

Haha! No problem! ^^
Yeah! I'd like that! Could maybe you make one, since I've made 3 already? I mean, I have the feathers for it, it just seems like making more than 3 guilds is a bit excessive...
But I understand what you mean, 'twould be bad if no one went on it, since that would be a waste of 50 feathers. Also, 'twould be pointless to make one if not enough people are interested. And people get bored of things, and so on.
Either way, it's up to you! ^^

Previous

Return to Hangouts