A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Maro's Marshmallovv Mansion

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Maro's Marshmallovv Mansion

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:36 pm

lol we have one in our area...but it is just one...who knows how many others may have had it and not known. But Maro, you already have health issues so maybe you can have food delivered to you and you stay out of contact with the majority of the community until it has seemed to past. Drink hot ginger drink!

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 2:41 am

Re: Maro's Marshmallovv Mansi

Postby npixelz » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:52 am

Oh dear. Indeed.

I'm not too worried about myself or my family, we don't go out much. If anyone's going to be at risk it'd be my dad since he works at a gallery, but he doesn't interact with the guests. Then there's my mom, a bus driver, but she's a trainer and doesn't deal with kids, plus she's not working for like a week, perhaps longer, and the schools are closed for a bit. Then I'm the third most likely to get it because I work in a store, but I work night shift. Lastly there's my sister who only really goes out to walk the dog. So I think we're pretty safe

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 4:41 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby MissAutumn » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:37 pm

2 people have died of it in my area. Both were elderly and had pre-existing health problems. It's so sad. :(

Looks like my country is starting to lock down... It doesn't feel real...

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 9:41 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Maro...MissAutimn is looking for the face piercings from way back. I don't have duplicates, do you? Maybe you can work out a trade or purchase for them if you do since you are missing newer event items.

Postby npixelz » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:54 pm

;-;
I know, it's like a bad dream.

Face piercings? There are face piercings?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:58 pm

There were...but some of the first members back in 2013-14 may have extra's.

Postby npixelz » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:00 pm

I never knew that

Postby Maro » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:02 pm

I don't know if I have any of those I can double-check later. We have almost 200 cases here on the island now... I'm honestly scared at this point. I would get groceries delivered but everywhere here that does grocery delivery online they require a credit card which I do not have, unfortunately... I've been limiting going out as much as possible. I'm doing okay so far but dear lord ... we had our first death on the island the other day...

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 7:11 am

Art by - ciel

Postby galled » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:10 pm

Don't panic!

The devil is in the details? I'd lay odds that the person that died was either old and/or had underlying conditions. For 80%+ who do catch this, there'll be mild or no symptoms--no hospital or ventilators, etc.. Most people think they just caught a cold. Hang in there!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:12 am

Sounds scary, but like galled said, it's not as deadly as it seems. Just sit tight and I know you can pull through this

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:16 pm

If you can just grocery shop once a week or every 10 days it will limit any exposure... it might help to ask friends or family to pick up the extra essentials you may need like eggs or milk. We also have businesses delivering free food for people financially hit by the stay at home order, maybe you have something there like that?

But if you do have to go out then wear a mask & glasses since you have a health issue anyway, gloves wouldn't be a bad idea (use winter gloves & wash them after every use if you don't have disposable gloves) and wash your hands and wipe down your groceries after shopping. The cases around here seem to be from prolonged exposure to someone coughing, not sure if that is the case everywhere.

Lots of people are using a free pattern for facial masks and wearing them, just remember you need to wash those after every use...they just help limit exposure not filter the virus.

Stay well! :heart:

Postby npixelz » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:45 am

Indeed

Indeed again

Also indeed

Indeed once more!

Postby Maro » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:40 pm

I don't have family living close enough to be able to do that and very few friends who would be able to grocery shop for me if at all, most of my friends are single parents. I haven't heard of anything like that here and the online orders for the stores here require a credit card which I do not have unfortunately. Managed to stock up on about a month's worth of supplies thanks to the GST and the bonus GST coming out a few days go. So hopefully won't have to go out much if at all for then next while. So far nobody in the community I live in has tested positive but the thing is we have a fairly large population on this island and only about 2% of it has been tested so far... give or take? 520k people and less than 5000 tested for it so far... so even though our numbers are a bit low at the moment I fear it is most likely much higher unfortunately. We are holding up here though, the little one has been busying herself with 'schoolwork' [really it's just a couple worksheets then i just let her read and play as she wants to..] and other things.

Postby Gingerale » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:59 pm

I'm glad you were able to stock up. I heard Canada is going to issue a stimulus of $2000 a month for 4 months?

Some people are loving not having to go into work, I just feel sad for those who can't work from home and lost their jobs.

I'm sorry your community doesn't have delivery service.

Happy Easter to you and your little one!

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:41 am

Postby Maro » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Unfortunately, I and the boyfriend aren't eligible for those funds, but thankfully I was eligible for the bonus GST and am also getting the raise in child tax next month.

We told little miss that the Easter Bunny is doing social distancing so we'd have to do our own hunt today and she enjoyed that quite a bit. I'm happy I managed to scrounge together enough to get some easter things along with the other supplies we needed.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts