A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Nyuu's little hangout! ♥

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Nyuu's little hangout! ♥

Postby Nyuu » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:50 am

Lemon Cheesecake
Yeah i'm aware of that ^^
other sites usually have a thread that lists all items with images or at least a price guide with prices what items go for but that's still a full list of all released items, so it's easy to make a list of items you want to quest~ i just find it hard here to know what there is and to go through everything, i know akuyi has a good yard sale thread but of course it's not all items made^^

I will make sure to check back here daily!

npixelz
Yeah! usually there's a user-made thread of all items~ perhaps i should contact Diana and ask her if it's possible to have something like that created

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:27 am

&
Join my discord server to see updates about my pixel work, WIPs and more! ; https://discord.gg/W8sBaQT

Postby galled » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:19 am

There are thousands of items (I wouldn't be surprised if there are more than 10,000! In fact, I would bet that there are closer to than not.).

A couple of thoughts:

+ It'd be a pretty involved job to put them all into a thread and even that would be very cumbersome to navigate. So a whole new system would need to be developed.

+ So then the question becomes, would you rather Diana spend time doing that or drawing new items and coming up with new events, and adding features to Windlyn, and generally keeping Windlyn running and moving forward? Which would you have her cut back on?

I think the current user-created catalogues are the best solution available since Windlyn is for all intents and purposes a one-woman created and run web site. I guess people forget that Diana goes to school full time, works at a Fortune 500 company part time, and does Windlyn stuff on the side. I'm amazed and appreciative that she loves Windlyn so much that despite all of her other time commitments she's still able to keep things rolling here for us. If I haven't said it recently, THANK YOU, DIANA!

That said, if you have a suggestion that would work that would not add to Diana's workload, we should discuss it.

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Ah, I see, I didn't know that!

Yup! I agree. She's quite amazing!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby galled » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 am

OK, after a quick discussion, we've created an Item Guides sub-forum in the Fashion Show forum.

Item Guides Forum

From what I can remember we're missing items/guides from other events, so if you know of any we missed, please drop me a PM. (There may not be any guides, so if you want to make missing ones we'd be ever so grateful!) :)

Finally, I also noticed that some items show broken links (thanks to photobucket is my guess). If the original posters could fix those, that'd be really helpful! :heart:

Thanks, everyone! :l_wing:

Server Administrator

Postby Nyuu » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:12 pm

galled
Oh no dear i didn't mean Diana should put her time in doing that! i was actually wondering if Diana had a written list somewhere of items per event or something and i would actually love to volunteer to set up such thread. ^^ i know she's super busy and definitely AMAZING for doing so much all by herself <3 i appreciate each and every bit of it :heart:

And thank you so much for creating that sub-forum!

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:42 pm

Wow, that was fast! Quick discussion indeed! ^^
Well, I appreciate it. ^^

Postby galled » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:29 pm

I hope everyone finds the sub-forum useful! :)

Volunteering is a great way to help out. Unfortunately, I don't think any such lists exist (especially the really early ones). So it'll all require some detective work. :(

There are items from activities (such as the quests, fishing, etc.) and events that don't have guides that were obvious to find. If anyone wants to help building guides or searching perhaps the events forum for threads that list items, I'll post links to the Items Guides forum.

We all, if I can speak for all Winners, appreciate any and all work from anyone towards making Windlyn better! :heart:

Yes, Diana is pretty amazing! And she started all of this when she was 16!! I think that makes it all even more incredible! :heart:

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 pm

I do! ^^

I'd help if I could...

Yeah, that's true.

You speak for me, at least!

Oh, wow! That's awesome!

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:18 am

I'm have to remember that I could use an oyster sauce to make fried rice :strain: I currently do not have that with me.

Last active May 2021.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:57 pm

just soy sauce is ok with the fried rice...or teriyaki sauce too...I don't think I have tried oyster sauce with fried rice before...do you have to dilute it?

Postby npixelz » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:15 pm

I wonder what Nyuu is up to

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 am

I wonder too ~! Npix you had my heart fluttering because I thought Nyuu had posted! :shock:

Nyuu I've sent you a few event gifts! :heart:

Postby npixelz » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:13 pm

Sorry, lol!

I don't want to send gifts to people who aren't that active because I don't want to overload their PMs. I know they get the items regardless, but what if other people send actual PMs and they don't realize?

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:03 am

Hello peoples, new day.

I tried to fill up my journal last night but it was kinda a late start. I guess I can start with that first.

Postby npixelz » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:06 am

Hellu!
I used to have a journal. It was fun

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts