A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Yin cha hour

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Yin cha hour

Postby Adol Christin » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:44 am

Oh thank you much! You are so kind. I'll look in a minute. I have to find phone charger. 8% ahhh!

8% first on page 8 haha

Okay but time to look

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 11:14 pm

你好! 我叫张伟。很高兴认识你。
Hello! I'm Zhang Wei. I'm happy to meet you.
Easy confused.

Questing Yin Cha themed hang out

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:52 am

lucky number 8!

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 8:14 am

Postby galled » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:02 pm

Adol!

Sorry to hear about your child. It's always so rough for little ones being sick.

I hope everyone else in your household doesn't get it. It seems whatever one of us get at home, we all eventually get. :

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:12 pm

for something so minuscule it is amazing what a detrimental impact a virus can have!

Stay healthy! :smile:

Postby Adol Christin » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:50 am

Galled: it is very rough to have watching my kid be sick but they are better now, thankful.

Lemon: Thank you, you too.
China has many death from corona virus but we can recover.

How are you to today?
Also feel free to correcting my grammar if you want.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:00 am

I am confident they will come up with a vaccination for this newest strain but in the meantime people need to be conscientious about their actions. It would be nice to know how much contact a person can have with an infected person before they themselves succumb to the disease and is the disease worse if you inhale someone's sneeze versus rubbing your eye after touching an infected surface?

Are you fully recovered now from the surgery you had, Adol?

Postby galled » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:17 pm

I'm also sure they'll come up with a vaccine. The problem is with RNA virus is they mutate very quickly, so the vaccine may not be effective next year of at all next wave.

Glad everyone is better! Adol, you work with the public don't you? Tourists wasn't it? Have you seen a big drop off in traffic?

Your grammar is fine. We understand you! :cheer:

Server Administrator

Postby Adol Christin » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Thank you for the hair Lemon.

It would be helpful if we have answers like those.

Yes, thank you. Sometime I still get ache in area but mostly feel better.

How are you?

Galled: That's true, make it hard to make vaccine.

I do! I work security at tourist spot. Unfortunately, tourism suffering because of coronavirus. Some countries closing borders to China and some countries not allowing flights. My tourist spot not doing well. We closed for some time and now we ordered back to work but we don't have as much visitor.

Good.

And you, how are you?

Postby ShiroGEM » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:00 pm

Hope your kid gets well real soon and that you and your loved ones stay safe! I also hope the virus will die down eventually and that we get a cure :/ we're not getting much news about China so it's hard to gauge how serious the situation is.

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby galled » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:53 pm

That's actually good tourist traffic is down as far as exposure numbers go. It seems everything is experiencing a downturn, so at least we're all in it together.

I'm doing well. I was sick with something for about 6 weeks, but all is well now.

There seems to be a lot of irrational panic with the public here. Do you see the same there or has that passed already?

Server Administrator

Postby Adol Christin » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:13 pm

Shiro: Thank you. They are feeling much better.
Situation pretty serious for some time. We ordered not to go to work then back to work so it seem like it is on it's downscale? slide? turn? what is appropriate word for that?
Face masks are sold out. But people usually buy anyway because of pollution. They even have designer mask. But they are selling fast than usual. There been 80,788 cases and 3,158 death from corona virus. Hubei province hit hardest. Xi Jinping visit Wuhan in Hubei recently for corona virus response.

Galled: It feels like there is unecesary panic here because like I say to Shiro, face masks completely sold out. I hear that face masks do not much to help with keeping you free from virus. For some time we ordered not to go to work, then to go to work, so feels like the panic not as bad. But maybe I just don't notice as much because I am not very social offline. I stick to self for most part. Probably why I have not get it yet. ;D

Postby galled » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:12 pm

It seems like just not touching your face or being sneezed on is all that's need to not get infected. But I suppose that's like most contagions.

Glad the worst seems to be waning!

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:23 pm

oops! Sent you the wrong hair color I think! But I think I fixed it now? You wanted the black color? Just keep the first one, my mistake!

Postby Adol Christin » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:50 pm

Thank you lemon

Galled, I pick my bottom lip when I feeling much anxious. I'm surprised I have not gotten it. Then again, I wash hands like mad.

How are you both

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:25 pm

oh no! I think it is the wrong color again! Now that looks bluish! But you wanted the black???? Something must be wrong with my eye sight!

I touch my face all the time! Rub my eyes or brush the hair from my face, chew on my bottom lip...it has been a conscientious effort to not do it.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts