A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Yin cha hour

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Yin cha hour

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed May 27, 2020 11:00 pm

Your wife is wonderful!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:27 pm

Postby MissAutumn » Thu May 28, 2020 4:59 am

There's a racist theory that China is spreading the disease via 5G towers. I can't believe how stupid and ignorant can be. Again, it's just a small handful of people who are like that.

Moon cakes sound amazing.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:27 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:34 pm

Sad to say but I read in the news that because China is not allowing US planes to go in to China, the US now is not going to allow planes from China. What a mess! Why do people have to be that way? :distress:

We have craziness going on right now with riots by people who have been cooped up too long and itching to get out. :frustration:

Stay safe!

Postby Gingerale » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:19 pm

Places are opening up now. But I heard there are like 30 different mutations of the covid19 virus already so can a person have had it but get sick again? I wish the medical professionals could come out with some clear cut answers!

In the meantime, I am enjoying our beautiful weather.

What is it like where you are?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Postby MissAutumn » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:02 pm

I hadn't heard about it having 30 mutations. That's worrying. Will we ever go back to normal?

It's been so cloudy for the past 2 weeks here. Had a thunderstorm 3 days in a row.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:27 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:24 am

I think if it mutates you are still able to have a "base" for protection if you have had the virus (acting kind of like a vaccine for the flu)so if you get it, the mutated version reaction would be less or not at all. Plus my understanding is that when it mutates the original virus weakens. But a bodies reaction to an allergen is such that when the body sees that allergen again it over reacts...so is the bodies response to covid like a response to a virus or a response to an allergen? I also feel the recovery time may be longer then the 2 weeks they estimate for the covid, now whether a person is still contagious that whole time I have no idea. Normally with the flu they say you are only contagious during the fever time but a common cold, which is a corona virus, you can be contagious the whole coughing time.

Happy Father's day Adol! It is Father's day here in the US/Canada, not sure if China celebrates a special day to for Father's? Have a lovely day, stay well!

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:00 pm

How are you doing, Adol?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:41 pm

Hope you and your family are well!

Previous

Return to Hangouts