A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Mouse's Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Mouse Embraces the Earth [A Hang Out Thread]

Postby MissAutumn » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:12 am

I hope the trip still goes ahead. I need to get away from here for a bit lol.

For Anglican churches, banns have to be read on 3 Sundays before the wedding by law. A licence can be applied to skip this for exceptional circumstances. If we can have the banns read we'll go ahead with it. If a couple is having a civil wedding they have to have a notice put up in their local Registry Office for 28 days before the ceremony. The UK likes to maintain the tradition even though we're a secular country these days.

As we're getting married in Wales we don't have the same restrictions as England. In England there is limit of 30 but in Wales it's how many you can safely fit in the church. Thankfully a lot of the guests are from households so it makes things easier.

The reception venue is a pub hotel with a function room. From Monday it'll be completely open. We just need to see what the limits are.

I've heard about the tests. But the UK has been really bad for testing people.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 9:35 am

Re: Mouse Embraces the Earth [A Hang Out Thread]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:51 am

Wow, but maybe more countries should adopt the wait time so that there are no spur of the moment regret it in the morning marriages that the US gets.

MissAutumn, I do hope you get to go ahead with at least a small wedding. I suppose you could also have a live feed for those who aren't there. A friend did that for their parents funeral because family couldn't travel to the funeral and only immediate family were allowed to go into the service. Definitely people have to be creative right now. Pocket size hand sanitizers at the tables...write your wedding date /names on face masks...your greeter can hand out spurts of sanitizer and masks at the door...it will be interesting to hear what you come up with or how rules might change by then.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 2:35 am

Re: Mouse and The Gang

Postby Mouse » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:24 am

Updated my thread with the lovely Miss Maddie I made!! Please read 1st post!! Sorry everyone!
How have you all been? I just went grocery shopping and now we finally have food in our house!! So I'm happy. Kind of sad though cuz on the 7th my boyfriend is going to Texas for work. : so I'm stressin!
It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I'm ready for this year to be over.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:35 am

Postby galled » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:16 am

Hello Miss Maddie!

(I think we're all "sick" of covid and I'm behind you 100%, but please don't be annoyed if convos drift back to it since it's so much part of our lives and the frustrations have reach boiling points.)

Mouse, how long will your bf be gone for? How far away will he be?

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Mouse » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm

I won't be!! Don't worry it happens! I get it! He's gonna be gone for a week and I'm worried about it lol. He's going from Missouri to Texas and it's for a week so not long but not the best time.
How are you doing??

Postby galled » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:54 pm

A week can go by quickly, but I think i'm with you--it's not so much the time (we have instant contact these days with text, video, and talk in our pockets), but the distance and unknowns. Well, we're here if you get bored or lonely! :)

I'm doing great! I've got a couple of projects in process, so keeping busy!

Do you have any plans to fill up your new-found time while he's away? Or anything special planned before he goes?

Server Administrator

Postby Mouse » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:34 pm

I know! It's weird not having him around though. We are like an old couple, we do everything together lol. So it's going to be weird. I'm probably going to bug my dad a little. :) I will definitely be in a little more!!
What are you working on?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:36 pm

ohhhh I like the idea of rewarding new people for how many times they post in your thread! I may use that idea later on if I may!

Yes, never easy when your honey is away...but it doesn't sound like for too long. Cuddle at night with a T-shirt that smells like him! You have time for him to wear one that gets his cologne/deodorant scent on it ... or put a bit of his cologne on his pillow case! Give him a t-shirt with your perfume smell on it! :wink:

Postby Mouse » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:42 am

I don't mind. It applies to you all too since you all post so often :)
I don't think he'd be down for it! Lol I am more into smells than he is and he calls me a weirdo! But I'm like you smell good!!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Some smells I do not like...but there are some men's cologne's that smell amazing. I have customer's that come in and I almost want to say "you smell so good!" but not sure how that could be interpreted! Although one of the girls I work with asked someone what it was he had on so that she could buy it for her hubby. But it was a super expensive cologne when she looked it up to buy....maybe why it smelled so good! :wink:

Postby Mouse » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:19 am

Good morning!! :)
How are you all doing? I am currently sitting here with a huge bowl of watermelon and coffee lol

Postby Mouse » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:57 am

Lmao y'all I made a gif

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:02 am

Windlyn mouse ears! You got the eyes to blink! So cool! Was that difficult to do? Can you make the ears move?

Postby Mouse » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:37 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Windlyn mouse ears! You got the eyes to blink! So cool! Was that difficult to do? Can you make the ears move?

It was surprisingly really simple!! My pixel art program also has an animation tab on it and I just drew her with her eyes closed and open! I did it in four frames but later found out I could slow down the frame rate!! I probably could move the ears I will play around with it lol. My boyfriend has been (jokingly) bugging me about us making a game together and he was like okay you can do pixels now learn to animate. My pixels still are not great and I think I could do a lot better but it's a fun little hobby. I wish I could make the really cute ones

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:09 pm

Ph yes, you should make a game! One that people can play on their phone & maybe you will make money!

I am so proud of your progress and I think your pixels are so fun!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts