A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Soul Harvesting (idk, something but hi)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Soul Harvesting (idk, something but hi)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:54 pm

You got a fairy mask from the fishing pond! Those are a little rarer to get.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 am

Postby HellbentHeretic » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:02 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:You got a fairy mask from the fishing pond! Those are a little rarer to get.

Nice! Didn't know that the odds were lower for it.

Also sorry for being MIA, life just keeping me busy.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:30 am

Postby galled » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:01 pm

It's a busy time of the year, so everyone understands and is happy to see you when you're able. Happy Thanksgiving!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby HellbentHeretic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm

galled wrote:It's a busy time of the year, so everyone understands and is happy to see you when you're able. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you! Happy late thanksgiving to you guys too! I've just been insanely busy because the job is new, I just moved to a new place and all. And I happened to work the hell weekend of retail. The entire time lol. Wild they brought me on when I'm a month fresh to this job.

Postby galled » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:40 pm

Busy during Black Friday week seems like a huge understatement! I can imagine the insanity! Glad you made it through and I hope you'll get some time to recover--the Holiday season is a marathon!

Server Administrator

Postby khadijacandy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:27 pm

hey

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:30 am

Postby MissAutumn » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi. How are you finding Windlyn? :)

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:30 pm

Postby HellbentHeretic » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:28 am

galled wrote:Busy during Black Friday week seems like a huge understatement! I can imagine the insanity! Glad you made it through and I hope you'll get some time to recover--the Holiday season is a marathon!

I meeeeeean yeeeeah. I've had a few bad apples already in the aftermath. Had this dude yell at me and get in my face about his deliveries, that one of his kitchen pieces weren't dropped off yet, but our store and especially my department have 0 control over that. Had him talk to the head cashier which he had get one of the managers on duty to the front desk to send him out. Another dude lost it because we couldn't return the money of a returning purchased item to a company's card instead of his company's credit card with our company, so he was irate that he was supposedly losing $500 (even tho he could still use that 500 with us, he just didn't any to.) But I had some mostly sweet as peaches folks come about too, mostly them. And the crew I work with are great, the cashiers are all amazing to work with. So I really don't mind those stand out bad eggs. Especially because I'm only a small part-timer, I just go clearly they're not working with me to meet a resolution to their issues, so I'll move on and get them someone else.

khadijacandy wrote:hey

Hi! How's it going?

MissAutumn wrote:Hi. How are you finding Windlyn? :)

I'm finding it well, thank you! I just poof frequently atm because still settling after my move.

Postby Mouse » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:56 am

Hi how are you!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 6:30 am

Previous

Return to Hangouts