A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Gingerbread House (Cafe?)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Gingerbread House (Cafe?)

Postby Juniperr » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:01 pm

In the woods... there's a house, but it's not occupied by an old witch. Inside there's gingerbreads of every flavour you can imagine: pineapple, ocean, corn, sunshine, empire etc. And magical animals give help you with your orders...

I wonder what will happen here :cheer:

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 4:03 am

Re: Gingerbread House (Cafe?)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:44 pm

oh....I want to try pineapple flavor!

Looks around to see if you're open...

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 5:03 am

Postby Juniperr » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:50 pm

Yaaay a customer!

*Here's a pineapple gingerbread* served to you by a phoenix

How was your day today?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:08 pm

Thank you! I seriously think pineapple gingerbread sounds delish!

I had a relaxing day, got a couple things checked off my to do list. How was your day?

Postby Juniperr » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:54 am

Yaaayyyy I've loved gingerbreads for a long time :)) thank you!!

Sorry about the slow reply... I've been looking for somewhere to practice singing but it's a bit tight with the restrictions and things. It's awesome you got things checked off your to do list! I love checking things off :) So all in all there's been a lot of waiting for replies from studios hahah :)

Postby galled » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:43 am

Hello! I love gingerbread! So glad you're open! :)

Ooo, I've never tried sunshine flavor! <giggles> May I have one of those please?

I sing in the shower. LOL I know I can be heard outside of the bathroom, but I pretend no one can hear me. ;) My family seems to not mind.

The other place I sing is in the car. (I sometimes catch myself doing a little "seat" dance. :embarassed: ) I admit I stop when I notice cars next to me watching me be silly... :scream:

Wait, a studio? Do you sing professionally??

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:40 pm

Sing!? <ears perk up> What style of music do you like to sing?

Postby Juniperr » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:13 am

galled sorry I was too focused on your last question - mmm I guess you can say I'm starting to sing professionally but I'm also still studying music :cheer: hahah professionalism seems a bit of a murky term in the arts... for me anyway @_@

I sing in the shower too!!! Hahah but I'm a little concerned about family hearing it, but I sing in my room anyway (and they can hear hahah) hahaha

Mmm I sing as I walk (when I went outside for walks haha) and in the garden too! hehe I dance really funnily on purpose a lot and I think the people opposite us can see me :grin:

Here's the sunshine gingerbread!! :cheer: hope you can taste the sunshine!! Hahah

Postby Juniperr » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:15 am

Lemon Cheesecake!! Yess haha it ranges, but mostly musicals and classical songs :)

Postby ShiroGEM » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:37 am

Musical and classical songs are really hard to sing O-O you have any favourites? I'd love a throwback!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 8:03 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby galled » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:02 pm

I love musicals! <3

Well, at least the catchy melodic ones you can sing along with--especially with harmonies! I'm old school in that way (Rogers and Hammerstien, etc.). I'm not a fan of the Andrew Lloyd Webber dissonant tone messes that pass as musical. :(

I think Disney is the last refuge of the composers that still have the skills to create at the level of the masters IMHO.

Server Administrator

Postby Juniperr » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:56 pm

HAHA I've always wanted to learn Casta Divaaa :D

Yeah! I love the catchy melodies and um hahah I do like some songs from the Phantom of the Opera though... I really want to watch a live production of the King and I :) sometimes I feel that 'art' has become less 'art' and more 'entertainment' but maybe I'm not looking in the right places?

Postby galled » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:27 pm

I think the craft/talent shows up in musicals when i'm humming or at least "hearing" a tune in my head from the show right after seeing it. If I'm not bored watching it, I suppose I would consider myself being entertained. :)

Semantics perhaps, but that's how I see it/appreciate how some really talented people cross into my mind through their work. Heck, I think old Elvis movies fill that space for me. I can't say the same for any new musicals I've seen in recent years, well, other than movies that use old catchy tunes (Momma Mia, La La Land, even the Valley Girl remake, and similar ilk). I guess for me, it's all about the music! lalalalalal! :)

Server Administrator

Postby Juniperr » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:40 am

Lalalalalaaa yeah I get what you mean!!! Some songs I'd want to sing for days and listen to on repeat hahah apart from the songs I also love good lighting and costumes hahahha I feel like a baby but that's what I love about the Lion King! Mmm I feel like watching Elvis movies now. - there was a time when I kept singing For the Heart ~~ talking about catchy tunes... for some reason the Nutcracker scares me esp the sugar plum fairy theme.. hahah :D

Postby galled » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Oh, I totally get that vibe too! The nutcracker looks freaky scary to me!!! :scream:

Giant wooden android thing with a freaky face and a weapon!!! :cheeky:

Server Administrator

Next

Return to Hangouts