A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Katana's hangout?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Katana's hangout?

Postby Operation Katana » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:40 am

Hello there, can discuss what you want and just chill out here. As long as it's appropriate of course. How are you all today/night?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 am

Re: Katana's hangout?

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:49 am

Halo there! Welcome to Windlyn :cheer: I'm CC from Chibi Kingdom, a newbie in Windlyn too. Nice to meet yah! ^^

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 pm

Postby Operation Katana » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:53 am

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:Halo there! Welcome to Windlyn :cheer: I'm CC from Chibi Kingdom, a newbie in Windlyn too. Nice to meet yah! ^^
Nice to meet you too, I'm still considerably new here, joined just under 1000 users. How are you liking it?

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:00 am

Operation Katana wrote:Nice to meet you too, I'm still considerably new here, joined just under 1000 users. How are you liking it?

The community here is chill and helpful! I'm liking the place, it feels cozy to spend time here :grin:
How bout ya? Have you tried the Game Room's games yet? :cheer:

Postby Operation Katana » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:14 am

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:
Operation Katana wrote:Nice to meet you too, I'm still considerably new here, joined just under 1000 users. How are you liking it?

The community here is chill and helpful! I'm liking the place, it feels cozy to spend time here :grin:
How bout ya? Have you tried the Game Room's games yet? :cheer:

That's good. Sorry if I'm a bit fast with replies. Yea so far it has been to me too unlike certain other community I've been with, but I don't wanna talk about that. I haven't tried out that forum yet. What's in there?

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:41 am

Operation Katana wrote:That's good. Sorry if I'm a bit fast with replies. Yea so far it has been to me too unlike certain other community I've been with, but I don't wanna talk about that. I haven't tried out that forum yet. What's in there?

Oh it's not a forum, just a place where we can play games and earn feathers :cheer: Feathers are the primary currency here

Postby Polaris » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Hello, welcome (back) to windlyn!! Have you had a chance yet to peruse through the charity threads and grab your free gift of items?

If you've seen some items that you like from past events, don't hesitate to post about it in the Questing Forum and I, and many other users, are happy to help ya out!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:44 am

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby Operation Katana » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Polaris wrote:Hello, welcome (back) to windlyn!! Have you had a chance yet to peruse through the charity threads and grab your free gift of items?

If you've seen some items that you like from past events, don't hesitate to post about it in the Questing Forum and I, and many other users, are happy to help ya out!

Hey. I have not, thanks for the mentions and links. I'll go check them out.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:18 pm

The community of Windlyn welcomes you!

Under the game room you can get feathers for 3 scores each game daily. If you scroll over the game room and click on Fishing you can fish every 8 hours at the star pond for star based items not available in the stores

Questing is every 12 hours for each Sister.

Come play on my game threads for a chance at extra feathers and join my charity challenges for an opportunity to get past items not available in the shops. The links are in my signature which appear on the users first post on a page.

There are people from other countries so no worries if you don't link up at the same time, post and someone should reply or Private Message someone for a more personal conversation. We are pretty laid back.

What are your interests? Have any pets?
If you have questions just ask!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 pm

Postby Operation Katana » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:46 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:The community of Windlyn welcomes you!

Under the game room you can get feathers for 3 scores each game daily. If you scroll over the game room and click on Fishing you can fish every 8 hours at the star pond for star based items not available in the stores

Questing is every 12 hours for each Sister.

Come play on my game threads for a chance at extra feathers and join my charity challenges for an opportunity to get past items not available in the shops. The links are in my signature which appear on the users first post on a page.

There are people from other countries so no worries if you don't link up at the same time, post and someone should reply or Private Message someone for a more personal conversation. We are pretty laid back.

What are your interests? Have any pets?
If you have questions just ask!
Thanks for letting me know. I've tried a couple of the games so far too, the donut switching one I like.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:20 pm

I like the doughnut game too! I'm not so good at spelling quickly especially being timed. The ransacked matching is a quick and easy way to get feathers as well!

Postby Operation Katana » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I like the doughnut game too! I'm not so good at spelling quickly especially being timed. The ransacked matching is a quick and easy way to get feathers as well!

Ah, I see. I'm pretty good at spelling, typing. I don't really mind the accumulating feather part, I just like the forums aspects of websites mostly, and I like dressing like this as well, so for the most part my avatar is already fine as is, might change it though for different colored clothing of course.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:30 pm

I meant the ransacked matching game, it came out on a Pengwing mystery event.

There are a lot of items to choose from, in the shops and past items that some member's have in their yard sales.
The avatar has room for storing 8 different outfit sets so sometimes I just cycle through those unless something inspires me to be creative or new items come out. If you want a chance at winning a background then play my rare background game thread. But you get moonscape and meteor and reflection lake backgrounds from fishing as well. Backgrounds are normally 1000 feathers in the shops.

Return to Hangouts