A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Wolfie's Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Wolfie's Hangout

Postby juliewolffang64 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Considering how many replies I've gotten over on the Welcome Wagon post, I want to ask folks that have seen that to continue the conversation here so that I would be able to give some future newcomers a chance to get acquainted with folks there as well. Hopefully, folks know a bit about me but I'd be more than happy to summarize it here as well.

- Came from a search for a TinierMe Maker Guide, still haven't grown out of the habit of joining just about every single site online...
- avid video gamer; Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon are the main two favorites
- hobbies also include art, writing, and reading; favorite genres are usually fictional stories involving supernatural elements
- likes watching older TV shows especially on Hulu
- individual on the Autism Spectrum; also LGBTQ+
- draws a bit of anime...

While that previous topic can stay active for a couple of days, I'd rather go ahead and move the activity here so that any newcomers are able to get themselves comfortable with some new buddies there on that specific part of the forums. :grin:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:48 pm

:L_Wing: She/her + he/him; Genderfluid Ace :R_Wing:
Autistic, Anxiety, and Introverted :worry:

Re: Wolfie's Hangout

Postby Watery Star » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:45 pm

ellos~!

You're very kind, I think you'll fit in just fine ^_^
Yay for new hangout~! `* (^-^/

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:48 pm

Postby galled » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:32 pm

Great idea! And double yay for a new hangout!

I love M*A*S*H . I thought the show was much better than the movie. I had a rare combination of humor and drama that avoided forced sappy writing. The most wonderful/skillful part was they made you care for the cast and knew them better than most people you know in real life. :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:11 pm

It's always good to have a hangout thread so people can keep updated on what's recently happening. Looks like you have figured out fishing! And Lazarus shop items are only temporary and may never come back so pick those up first!

You have accomplished 2 tasks already on my and Gizzie's charity thread adventure which means 2 past items! So follow the link in my signature & get some items! I haven't updated the available items in the thread so if you see something else in one of the yard sales or questing threads that you like let me know. I may only have a few of some items so may keep them for a more challenging task reward but you never know.... When you hatch your first pet I will gift an immortality potion so your pet won't die. Ashton I believe sells or trades their Diamond shop items. And I think Mouse may as well.

It's the holiday season so my work time is going to keep me busy but I am happy to reply to a chat when I am able and don't forget to visit my game threads for a chance at earning extra feathers. Novalia event is right before Christmas and usually has a log in item for each days theme.
You can check past events and Windlyn lore on the Forums page.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 pm

Return to Hangouts