A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Hi, everyone.

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hi, everyone.

Postby Operation Katana » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:37 am

Hello there. How are you all? Been kinda stressed out lately cause of life ya know, but guess that's a lot of people. What's good in your life?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm

Re: Hi, everyone.

Postby MissAutumn » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:56 am

Hi Katana. :) What are you stressed about? It can help to talk about it.

I'm doing fine thank you. I'm busy with my uni studies but I'm enjoying it so much.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:52 am

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:28 am

Yow Katana, welcome back! What took most of your mental energy to?

Hmm nothing much, occupied with some art and bbcoding stuff recently

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:52 am

Postby Operation Katana » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:40 am

MissAutumn wrote:Hi Katana. :) What are you stressed about? It can help to talk about it.

I'm doing fine thank you. I'm busy with my uni studies but I'm enjoying it so much.
Nothing, just financial and work life, you know that type of stuff. Really wish I could get another job that pays more but I'm just not good enough for that so I'm stuck with the current one I have.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm

Postby galled » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:08 am

Sorry to hear about the stresses of life. If it's any consolation, pretty much everyone's stress situation is, especially now with COVID, cranked up to 11. So you're not alone.

Oh, don't ever think you're not good enough to obtain better opportunities! Sometimes it's not about getting better at something, it's more about getting skills at something else related. It's called "talent stacking." And sometimes you'll find that you're better in that related area/skill! The bottom line is having more skills makes you more valuable to a business and will provide more opportunities. Hang in there!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Sorry to hear things are stressful for you. Hope you can find some ways to destress. I'll send you some red envelope gifts and maybe that can bring a smile to your face!

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:46 pm

Stressing here too :distress: :cry:
But as for the good. Glad it's cute here, loving this years items, and thinking about some good asian food. I'm on a boba kick too lol. I hope life is looking up for you and that you will have an abundance of blessings to come!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:55 pm

I saw Costco sells a packaged bobba kit ... not sure what it tastes like ??

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:07 pm

Ooo, I would be interested in that too! The matcha kit is yummy. At home I'm just stuck with the regular milk tea. Not bad, but it is only a little flavorful. It is with the black tea ingredient and milk. Love the boba balls though, brown sugar flavored, mmmmm!
Costco we have and they were mean to me, I couldn't go in unless I was a member. But it might be kind of pricey anyway for me. We have a Safeway store. It has just about a good selection of grocery needs and a little more as far as hygiene essentials, decor, flowers, and useful teenie things. I love the prices too. Pretty low. I find myself more into Walmart that is where I got the boba kits.
Boba is the Bomb!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:16 pm

Sadly, Costco you can only go if you are a member of if you go in with a member.

But more often then not their products are too large anyway. Good for a big family or sharing but not if you only are feeding a few.

I do just as good with coupons or digital coupons at the local grocery stores... and I can buy smaller quantities that way!

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:23 pm

Yes that is for sure. It is sad for me. Oooh I would like a giant bag of chips. I need to get a membership quick then lol.
I love the coupon idea too. It sounds really good. But lifetime supply of breakfast burritos, chips, and boba YES HEHEHE!!!

I am incorporating veggies, fruits, soups, rice, and salads but just sometimes they just aren't so filling.

Postby galled » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:34 pm

Costco sizes are ginormous! Bigger than giant... and they make you buy two or more!

Coupons are game changers.

Proteins keep me feeling full. Carbs make me hungry.

Server Administrator

Return to Hangouts