A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Blue Jay's Little Nest

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Blue Jay's Little Nest

Postby Mika » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:36 pm

I'm so tired today..... The snow made me sleepy.....

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 2:24 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Snow is the most vile thing to exist for more then a week. XD

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Shakespeare » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:24 pm

owo aw, I love snow...

What's your username on Zantarni? I found out what mine was xD
Whenever I've gone on there, no one's been online. owo

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 6:24 am

Image Image

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Haha I'm Jamr516 on Zantarni but haven't gone on in awhile. Got really into the event here and then just lost internet for a bit. XD Haven't gone on Recolor at all and honestly don't really know if I want to go back there right now. I've got some personal stuff happening with my grandmother and I'm a emotional wreck some days about it. Trying to keep up with all of the websites and doing my things to keep me from spiralling into a very bad depression is rough. XD

Postby Shakespeare » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.
Yeah, I don't post as often as I used to on sites, so it's hard to be on so many xD

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:28 pm

It's hard to keep up with them all! XD

Yeah my grandmother is in the hospital and we didn't find out until two days later that she was there. :(

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Aw, I hope she's gets better.

Postby Shakespeare » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:36 pm

D: how come you only found out then??

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:43 pm

am sorry to hear about your grandmother, blue Jay. They probably have her own kids listed as the contact and you have to wait for the relatives to contact you? Maybe you can make sure you are listed? Hope she is doing ok

I like snow for a few days and that is about it...

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 12:24 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:46 pm

The nursing home didn't tell us about it and when we found out we were told it's Pancreatits which based on what caused it could mean surgery. We go to the hospital and they tell me it's a Urinary Track Infection which sometimes can mirror Pancreatitis. So all she needs is some medicine and she will be better that is the good news. However myself, my one aunt and a family friend all want to move my grandmother to a better facilty. My dad and my sister as well except that they believe it's in my grandmother's best interest to stay with my uncle who is in the nursing home she has been in now. I can understand somewhat where my sister is coming from in the front that my grandmother doesn't have any family left. Her husband died years ago, she lost her oldest son 20 something years ago and both her daughters. She only has two sons left and one of them wrote her off though she still thinks he is the best thing ever. So the one in the nursing home is the last kid she has alive and my sister and I are her only grandkids. So when she ended up in the hospital the nurse told my uncle with a stroke about it but not the family as Contacts. I'm listed as the closest contact and they should of notified me and my sister first!

So while I can appreaciate and respect my sisters feelings for wanting my grandmother to stay with my uncle. The place she is at is horrendous and has caused way way way too many problems to justify keeping either one of them there. My uncle refuses to move from there DESPITE hating the place and wanting out. He wants to just go to an apartment with just my grandmother like he was before his stroke. Neither one of them can care for themselves so it's out of the question and nobody has the money on hand for a full time nurse. Literally the worst scenerio and her being in the hospital is the best chance to get her out of the place. However my sister is a wish wash who doesn't want to offend my grandmother or more accuratly get yelled at by my grandmother. Yet I am allowed to be yelled at by her for suggesting moving my grandmother go figure.

Edit:
How we found out is that the nursing home called me to ask me if I wanted to hold my grandmother's bed! When I asked what they were talking about they told me because you know she is in the hospital. I was like this is the first time I'm hearing about this. They called me on Wednesday and my grandmother went in on MONDAY!

Postby Shakespeare » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:52 pm

:c well that sucks. I hope everything works out okay

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:57 pm

yikes! Can your Uncle and Grandma be moved to a place together? I think I remember you saying something about your house has stairs so it won't work and that they also need 24 hour care?

From what I hear Pancritis can be extremely painful. My co workers dad has had problems with it for years but I think the last stint they put in has really helped him so that he can actually get around and have a fairly normal life.He still watches what he eats etc but he is not bed ridden.

Hearing this makes me so sad because the options are so limited but someone may have to just stand up to your grandma and say this is what we are doing for your best interest.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Right now the facility that we want to move her to only has one bed for a female available and none for guys. We have to wait on my uncle but that is fine by me. We are gonna go talk to my uncle tomorrow to explain to him the situation and try to convince him that it's in the best interest for our grandmother to move. If he agrees to move we can go forward.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:13 pm

he may stand a better chance of getting in also if your grandma is already in there... sometimes that helps

hope it all works out for her

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:18 pm

I hope so too Lemon! The place she is in now has messed up so much and if my uncle wasn't such a loser she would of been out of there already.

Off topic you should check out my Pokemon Challenge thread. I finally caught a Lemon! XD

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts