A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Kit's Kitty Korner [back to work]

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Kit's Kitty Korner [Bruno]

Postby npixelz » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:05 am

Indeed, I've seen people mention that

Yeah

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 9:51 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:18 am

Like even if you want to say that they're newborns and small because triplets, that's no light weight
I think they've had some time to grow by this point tho, so they're not as light as they had been
I'm guessing minimum 30lbs

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:49 pm

Watched it last night.
In reality she would have had the baby's in slings to be able to carry three babies at the same time.

Bruno got a bum rap. I felt very sorry for him.
[+] SPOILER
And why didn't Delores who could hear everything recognize his voice in the walls, or the sound of footsteps in the walls? Why didn't the kid who got the gift of talking to the animals find out from the rats his Uncle was living in the walls?
I was disappointed they got their gifts back at the end of the movie, I was hoping they would have been able to live normal lives, especially after the community chipped in to rebuild the house & accepted them without having gifts.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 7:51 am

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:13 am

Dolores mentions having heard him the whole time. At both the end and during We Don't Speak About Bruno. She may have had personal reasons to keep quiet that we don't hear
Antonio had gotten his gift approximately the day before, plus we see him in Bruno's space saying that the rats told him, so, uh
Yeah, the gifts returning seems to be a thing people dislike

Postby npixelz » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:59 am

I don't mind the gifts returning, but I WAS expecting them not to

Although, according to the writers or someone who worked on it; the gifts mag now not be the same gifts they originally had. IIRC, they said their gifts were no longer "set in stone"

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:43 am

Ooh that could explain why all the doors were glittering and not their previous set designs

Re: Kit's Kitty Korner [Encanto]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:31 pm

To me the movie seemed to be about expectations that people put on themselves and that people put on them. So at the end they all seemed to realize they didn't have to put such heavy expectations on themselves, that people would like them for who they are and not for what they could do & the Grandmother especially had to let go of her expectations for her family.

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:08 am

Have any of y'all see the "Dolores is the villain" theory? As if one is even necessary?

Postby npixelz » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:53 am

Yeah, I think expectations played big part, like you said

I have not

I have seen theories that Mirabel didn't get a gift because she's meant to be Abuela's successor

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:56 am

Yeah they decided that she's the villain because she heard her uncle hiding in the walls the entire time and kept that quiet
But then spoke about Mirabel finding the Vision
Okay so? I bet Julieta knew too and was feeding him, some people think that too. So would she also be a villain???
I don't get that theory

I've seen that one too

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:48 pm

But Delores seemed surprised when she found out Bruno was in the walls so what is up with that? She is the one who whispered the rumor at the dinner table.

I'll have to look again at what image was on her door before it disappeared. Do you recall? Everyone seems to have a door with an image of themselves and something to do with their gift. Or does the image that includes their gift only appear once they open the door?

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:08 pm

She mentions hearing him whispering and muttering in We don't talk about Bruno, and says she knew all along that he'd been hiding at the end, so, uh, she kinda does
Plus the Vision ratting out was before Mirabel, and thus we, knew he was in the walls

Mirabel's door? It never changed from the sparkling unknown before it faded away, so she's in the nursery

Postby npixelz » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:18 am

"Yo I knew he never left I heard him every day" -Dolores

I think she didn't tell because she understood he needed time away. Perhaps he even asked her not to say anything

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:28 pm

You guys watch so closely! ok, not sure on the Delores thing then as to why she decided to do the whispering at the engagement dinner. I guess I need to watch movies more closely!

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:24 pm

only one E in Dolores' name

It helps that I got yeeted into EncantoTok so I see all this stuff
Like in Dolores' part of We Don't Talk About Bruno, you can see what looks to be Bruno sneaking by in the background

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts