A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

´ ▽ ` )ノ F R I E N D - Z O N E

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ´ ▽ ` )ノ F R I E N D - Z O N E

Postby Blackharbor » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:22 am

No wy blue Jay read it. xD There would have been enough pingpong balls to atleast give half o America one.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 7:38 pm

Postby Ryvvi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:17 am

i kept thinking like "he put it up his butt." then like it got to the warehouse
and i had to stick to my theory
and i just started imagining a guy with a giant ping pong butt

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:38 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Blackharbor » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 am

xD HAHAHA! Sounds reasonable. That's what i thought at first but the more that disappeared the less possible it seemed. Which makes me even more curious.

Postby Ryvvi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:00 am

maybe he squished them before putting them up his butt
like that would make more room

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:38 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:39 am

OK so I have a new theory for today about these Ping Pong Balls. Maybe his father was failing in eye site and instead of buying Ping Pong Balls he bought Snake eggs that hatched. Then the snakes slithered out the window. That could be a theory as well. XD

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:38 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Blackharbor » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:45 am

But an entire shipload? xD Really? 1 or 10 maybe even a carton but i can't see a shipload or a warehouse amount fitting. Also Jay that's an interesting theory but even more doubtful. I think that perhaps this story was specifically designed not to have a satisfying ending. I'm not saying it's impossible that it could have one but so far i'm at a loss.

OH Maybe this story isn't being told in our universe. Maybe it's in South Park's universe. xD Mr.Slave could totally fit a shipload in his butt.

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:58 am

Hmm new theory the kid sells the balls and asks for them so his dad would have something to build up money with. XD

Postby Blackharbor » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:30 am

I would never be satisfied with that! Hahah! Besides wouldn't his dad have to be aware of that for that theory to work?

Postby Q-tea » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Hah I thought that actually when he asked for the first ping pong ball. Since it's one, I can kinda imagine it possible since people have a tendency of shoving large objects up their rectum. But when he asked for 10 ping pong balls that theory was too unrealistic. Ping pong balls are 4 cm in size x 10 = ouch.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 8:38 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Not really he could of created a company under an alias and his dad could of been investing in them all this time without knowing it was his son.

Postby Xiao-Xing » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:50 pm

I missed the story, but I don't really feel like going back to read it. Can someone refer me?

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 pm

It's on Page 29 last post. :D

Postby Mousy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Okay so uhmm.. Today, my students were taking a mock state standardized reading test to practice for the real thing in March. They get 4 hours to take this test while I have 4 hours of staring at walls. :lol:
I have added to the pingpong story.
(no, it has nothing to do with booties, ya nasties. XD)

Here's the original~
[+] SPOILER
Blackharbor wrote:Hahaha!! xD Nice. Never heard that one before. :)
Here's a story for you.
A day before his 15th birthday, the son of a wealthy family was asked by his father, `Well my son, what would you like for your birthday?'
The son hesitated a moment and his father's thoughts leapt ahead to a new computer and similar things. However, his son had had a new computer only recently and could have a new one any time he wished.
Finally, the son said, `Father, I have everything a boy could wish for, but there is one thing I would really like. I would love to have a pink ping pong ball.'
The father was rather astonished at this wish, but said, `If it is a pink ping pong ball that you want, a pink ping pong ball you shall have.'
And so, the next day, the son was given as his bithday present a pink ping pong ball.
The boy took the ball to his room and the next morning the pink ping pong ball was gone. The father was mildly surprised but decided not to say anything. The pink ping pong ball, however, was never seen again.
The next year, a day before his 16th birthday, the father asked his son what he would like for his birthday.
Father,' replied the son,I have everything a boy could possibly wish for, but there is one thing I would really, really like. I would love to have a tenpack of pink ping pong balls.'
The father was more surprised than the year before, but kept his curiosity at bay, for he knew that his son had a right for privacy. he said therefore, `If it is a tenpack of pink ping pong balls that you want, a tenpack of pink ping pong balls you shall have.'
And so, the next day, the son was given as his birthday present a tenpack of pink ping pong balls.
The boy took the tenpack of balls to his room and the next morning, not a single ball remained, merely the empty husk of the tenpack. The father wondered where ten pink ping pong balls might disappear to, but decided not to say anything. The pink ping pong balls, however, were never seen again.
The next year, a day before his 17th birthday, the son was asked by his father what he would like for his birthday.
Father,' said the son to this,I have everything a boy could wish for, but one thing would make my happiness complete. I would dearly want a carton of pink ping pong balls.'
The father was beyond surprise, but decided to make sure he had not misheard. `A carton of pink ping pong balls?'
`A carton of pink ping pong balls,' the boy confirmed.
I can't understand your fascination with pink ping pong balls,' said the father,but if it is a carton of pink ping pong balls that you want, it is a carton of pink ping pong balls that you shall have.'
And so, the next day, the boy was given as his birthday present a carton of pink ping pong balls.
The boy was delighted and took the carton to his room. The next day, miraculously (as if by magic, even) the pink ping pong balls had all disappeared.
Dear son,' said the father,I must ask now, what do you do with all those pink ping pong balls?'
The son, however, was reluctant to tell him. `Please humour me, dear father.'
The carton of pink ping pong balls, however, was never seen again.
The next year, it was clear that the son would get a car, but the father felt that, perhaps, his son also had some other wish apart from the obvious. So, one day before the son's 18th birthday, the father asked him whether he had a special wish for his birthday.
Dearest father,' the son started,I have everything a young man could possibly want, but there is one craving in me. I would, more than anything, want a warehouse full of pink ping pong balls.'
One of these years, his father thought, I should get to the bottom of this. However, he decided to humour his son's wish. At least he had been wise enough to buy shares in a pink ping pong ball factory.
The next day, the son was given the address of a warehouse where all his new pink ping pong balls were stored. The son was delighted and decided to spend the next night in the warehouse rather than at home.
The following morning, the son stepped out of the warehouse, but it seemed to be empty otherwise. The father had a closer look and indeed, apart from empty cardboard boxes, nothing was left inside the warehouse. No pink ping pong balls were left.
The following year, one day before the son's 19th birthday, the father braced himself for another warehouse of pink ping pong balls. He asked his son what his deepest desire was and he had not been entirely wrong.
`Father, you have made me very happy these last years and this year I ask of you a shipload of pink ping pong balls if at all possible.'
It was possible, if only because the father had by now bought each and every factory of pink ping pong balls in the country.
The next day, the father took his son to the harbour and showed him a huge tanker and told his son that there were millions, billions, trillions of pink ping pong balls in there.
Father,' the son said,You've made me very happy yet again.'
That night, the son spent on board the tanker.
The next morning, not a single of the pink ping pong balls could be found, but the son was happy.
A few days before his 20th birthday, however, the son had a terrible road accident and was taken to the hospital.
His father visited the young man in hospital. `My dear son! Can I bring you anything to make you feel better?'
Weakly, the son sat up in bed. `Father, dearest father, grant me this wish; just one tenpack of pink ping pong balls.'
The father held his son's hand tightly. `Whatever you wish my son, but I have to give you one condition. Even if it may be embarrassing, I must know what you did with all those pink ping pong balls.'
`Very well, father, but please indulge me first. I will tell you whatever you wish to know after you have given me the ten pink ping pong balls.'
The father thought that was fair enough and the next day brought his son the ten asked for pink ping pong balls. The son smiled weakly but seemed too weak to talk.
`Son, I leave these pink ping pong balls with you and shall come back tomorrow to ask of you what you have done with all those pink ping pong balls.'
The son nodded weakly.
The next day, less than surprisingly, no pink ping pong balls could be found in the son's hospital room.
`Now, my dearest son, apple of my eye, treasure of my life, please tell me what you did with all those pink ping pong balls,' the father requested.
The son nodded and the father gripped his hand tighter.
`I-' the son started and sat up a bit, swallowing with a dry mouth.
`I- I-'
Then he died.

Here's what I added to it because I had no life for 4 hours today~
[+] SPOILER
*1 year later*
The wealthy father, still in a period of grieving, hardly left his home over the past year. He spent most of his time in a drunken stupor, yelling at his maids. For this reason, it was hard to keep good help to stay.
"Mary... MARY!" he yelled out.
No one came. You see, he was in between maids. He had yet to hire a new one and he hasn't even realized that he had fired the old one while in an inebriated state.
"FINE" he roared. "I'll get the mail m'damn self!!"
The father set out mumbling under his breath. He was quite the sight to see. This once pristine, well-kempt gentleman was now stumbling down the large driveway in nothing, but a bathrobe, boxers, and some mis-matched socks. He hadn't bothered keeping his face clean shaven, so he had a scraggly beard and this year had been awfully hard on his hairline. He made is way down to the mailbox just as the mailman was making his rounds.
"Here's your mail, sir. Have a great day!"
"Blergharar" grumbled the father.
He turned around and started making his way back up the long driveway.
"Wait! Sir!" called out the mailman. "Can I ask you something?"
The father half-turned with an irritated expression on his face. The mailman didn't wait for him to respond before he continued.
"Can you please, please tell me about those ping pong balls? Y'see, I've been delivering mail out here for an awful long while and I just can't seem to figure it out."
The father completely turned to face the mailman, the blood draining from his face.
"P-ping pong balls?" he stuttered in a hoarse whisper.
"Yeah! You know, the pink ones. The pink ping pong balls!"
The mailman's eyes had an excited gleam about them. He was finally going to crack this mystery.
"What do you know about those damn balls??!" roared the father.
He was beginning to sober up. The ping pong balls had had consumed him for so long. Where had they all gone? What did his son need so many for? Do they have to do with his mysterious death?
"N-nothing much." stammered the mailman, startled. "I just know that I'd picked them up here and delivered them for so long and then they suddenly stopped. It started off small enough. 1 maybe 2 ever so often, but gosh, toward the end, I was delivering what musta been hundreds, maybe thousands a day! They always had proper postage, so I couldn't complain, but they were pretty annoying at times...."
Just an FYI, you can mail any oddly shaped thing as long as it's less than 13oz. and has proper postage.
".... where were they going?" the father asked in a small voice, completely sober now.

Anyone can add to that if they want. XD Don't judge me too harshly. I've never done this before. :lol:

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Spyridon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:42 pm

That is a curious story. Do you have an ending in mind or are you improvising?

Postby Mousy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Nothing in mind at all! If you want to finish or add to it? DO IT! XD This is all Blackharbor 's fault. Hah

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts