A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

´ ▽ ` )ノ F R I E N D - Z O N E

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ´ ▽ ` )ノ F R I E N D - Z O N E

Postby Q-tea » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:12 pm

galled wrote:Nice to see you back, Q-tea!

I think the idea for extra pay for essential work is so they stay working. The way things get talked about, I can see being scared into just staying home rather than going to work at all (or simply calling in sick).

Great news about the TP! I almost cried when I saw some in the store the other day! What a long strange trip it's been so far...

Thank you so much!
It's nice being back, everyone here is always a pleasure to talk to. :heart:

Oh I see, that makes sense. Yeah, I get why that would be an issue.

Tbh the roads have been getting busier lately and the subway is getting more traction. I'm always worried when I can't sit away from other people and I hope folks don't start traveling unless they have to. :worry:

TP will always be the oddest phenomenon of the covid pandemic. Out of all the things, I didn't see that coming. :tongue:

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 6:09 am

Postby Gingerale » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:34 pm

Traffic on our roads is very light but we don't have subways etc so not sure how city living is. I guess that could be scary breathing in everyone's exhaust. I think I would definitely wear a mask with a filter if I had to take the train or subway.
Right now if I go out I strip down when I get home & change clothes but someone mentioned I should take my shower then because stuff could be in my hair etc so I think that is a good policy. I don't wear my shoes in the house as a rule anyway and I change out my shoes each day but I guess I should spray them with lysol since the covid19 can last 7 days on cloth.
I agree with the toilet paper and so does half the world apparently because they are making cartoons and songs about it. But next time a country starts to shut down it might be advisable to get a supply in!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 5:09 am

Postby Q-tea » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Gingerale wrote:Traffic on our roads is very light but we don't have subways etc so not sure how city living is. I guess that could be scary breathing in everyone's exhaust. I think I would definitely wear a mask with a filter if I had to take the train or subway.
Right now if I go out I strip down when I get home & change clothes but someone mentioned I should take my shower then because stuff could be in my hair etc so I think that is a good policy. I don't wear my shoes in the house as a rule anyway and I change out my shoes each day but I guess I should spray them with lysol since the covid19 can last 7 days on cloth.
I agree with the toilet paper and so does half the world apparently because they are making cartoons and songs about it. But next time a country starts to shut down it might be advisable to get a supply in!

Yeah I've heard about the clothes as well so I try to change when I get home too. I don't have that many shoes though so unfortunately it is what it is. We don't have N95 masks and they are really hard to get. I think because they were never such a common demand anyways. Like their use is for construction where there is dust and workers that deal with fumes and that sort of stuff. Apparently the surgical mask is a light protection even though it's better then nothing.

There was actually this really funny song I found today, they redid adele's Hello into a covid relevant song.

Postby galled » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:16 pm

Yeah, the tp thing is crazy. I guess if you're making surgical masks for your butt it might make some sense... :/

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Q-tea » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:45 am

galled wrote:Yeah, the tp thing is crazy. I guess if you're making surgical masks for your butt it might make some sense... :/

The fear of not being able to wipe is real :grin:

Postby galled » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:14 am

LOL

Oh, I didn't know you worked a *real* job. (Somehow I missed that.) I thought you were a professional artist in the real world! I guess that's just been my assumption because your work is amazing and you're extremely talented! <3

Thank you for continuing to work you essential industry job. Everyone in EI are heroes!

Server Administrator

Postby Q-tea » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:23 pm

galled wrote:LOL

Oh, I didn't know you worked a *real* job. (Somehow I missed that.) I thought you were a professional artist in the real world! I guess that's just been my assumption because your work is amazing and you're extremely talented! <3

Thank you for continuing to work you essential industry job. Everyone in EI are heroes!

Oh gee I really wish! I opened up an Etsy store in hopes that one day I’ll be able to just make goodies and make a living off of my art.

Yeah I work in contract lab services. Still wondering how we are essential since we supply 0 commercial pharmaceuticals. But I guess I can’t complain since it’s better then EI. :strain:

Postby Mouse » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:39 pm

Your avi is freaking adorable!!!!

Postby Q-tea » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Mouse wrote:Your avi is freaking adorable!!!!

Thank you!
You could say I’m a Qtea. *ba dum chhhh* walks herself out

Postby Mouse » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Q-tea wrote:
Mouse wrote:Your avi is freaking adorable!!!!

Thank you!
You could say I’m a Qtea. *ba dum chhhh* walks herself out

Lol a qtea and dad jokes :cheer: Perfection!!

Postby Q-tea » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:32 pm

Mouse wrote:Lol a qtea and dad jokes :cheer: Perfection!!

I will thrive as a parent haha xD gotta get a good repertoire of dad jokes up your sleeves

Postby Q-tea » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:15 am

We are going to order pizza and have a beer tonight I’m so excited. ; u ; It feels like eating out a bit and makes me feel normal again <3

Postby Mouse » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:59 am

What kind did you get? :)

Postby Q-tea » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Mouse wrote:What kind did you get? :)

Oh it's for dinner, just 4:40pm where I'm at. Hah. Also gonna have a really late dinner because I finish work at 8:30 and get home around 9:30. :cry:

Probably gonna be Hawaiian though. #pineappleonpizzagal

Postby Mouse » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza... its the ham thats a problem!! Lol I'm just kidding :)

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts