A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Pixel Place (Windlyn Rangers Headquarters)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Pixel Place

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:50 pm

I make all my money through the bug hunting on my main and mule. My mule is only dressed in basic commons and spare event items. ^_^

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 4:43 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby npixelz » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:16 pm

I don't hunt anymore. Bugs just dont taste the way they used to.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 3:43 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby npixelz » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:32 am

THEPIEDPIPERPOPPEDTOBUYPEPPERFORAPARTYPOOPERBUTAPROPERPEEPERPEEPEDAPERP'SPOPPERPAPERANDWENTTOPIPETHEPOPE!

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:10 am

The Fortune Teller smiles brightly at you as you walk in. She's not sitting at her table, but hovering around by a chest in the back of her tent. You feel a little uneasy, but follow her gestures to take a seat at her table. Shortly after you settle, she brings you a uniform and offers you a position as her assistant. A chance of a lifetime! However, you push past your excitement, and realize that a life of travelling isn't really for you, and politely refuse. You get to keep the Mystic's Coat though.

oh! thank you! but you see, I believe I asked you for the wings. not to say I don't appreciate the coat-it is lovely, but I really want the wings. I'm sure you understand. and I know, the word wings does sound a lot like Mystics Coat, (not really), but I'd really appreciate getting wings. thank you.

The fortune teller looks into her crystal ball, she furrows her brow in concentration. After a few moments she says your future looks cloudy. She looks up at you and demands you stop breathing on her crystal ball. The next thing you know, she’s thrown you out of the tent. Perhaps you'll have better luck if you give her some space before visiting again.

u-um... I-I'm sorry, but that isn't what I wanted at all! please, I understand you must have a lot on your plate right now, but that is no excuse for you to be so-! so-! I-I! *sobs and runs away with tears streaming down my face*

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 am

You walk through the Fortune Teller’s tent in silence. She is carefully flipping cards onto the table. It appears she already knows who you are and what you’ve come to ask... Spooky. "The Ten of Spades indicates great sadness.", she begins "This may come in the form of an accident, or a wish that is to never be... A very unlucky card for your future… However, the Five of Diamonds indicates friendship and support. Exactly what you need to offset your luck" The fortune suddenly teller gets up from her seat and rummages around in the back of her tent. A few moments later, she reappears, carrying some beautiful, purple wings. She hands them over to you, muttering something about butterflies always being there to look out for you, and then waves her hand in the air, indicating it is time for you to leave the tent.

w-well, perhaps I was a bit hasty. th-thank you so much.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Yes, for all the complaining the fortune teller handed out some pretty nice items didn't she?

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:43 pm

Postby npixelz » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:48 am

yes. (I'm sorry fortune teller for complaining)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:31 pm

next time i'm going to try to not lean so close to her crystal ball and maybe she won't keep booting me out!

Postby Watery Star » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:42 am

The fortune teller isn't so bad. I'm happy that I was able to get a full set from her.

Postby npixelz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Yes. I believe you are right. Phone is a little broken now though. So im sad.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:35 am

ya, I guess I was a little greedy going back to the fortune teller so often- I probably deserved to be kicked out a few times -...but she did end up giving me a whole set too so I am grateful for that

Postby npixelz » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 am

yup! but I only went back so many times to give her some company. (and get wings).

Postby dragoness129 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:31 pm

I may have bribed the fortune teller with how many wings she gave me. Though she did seem to get annoyed with me and kick me out quite often.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 4:43 pm

Postby npixelz » Wed May 11, 2016 9:10 am

yep! ya gotta love her! (and at the same time hate her)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 12, 2016 8:36 am

next time I'll bring a "de-fogger" for her crystal ball

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts