A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Pixel Place (Windlyn Rangers Headquarters)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Pixel Place

Postby npixelz » Sat May 14, 2016 10:26 am

/G/O/O/D/ /I/D/E/A/./

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:03 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat May 14, 2016 12:38 pm

hello pixel - how goes your week end?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:03 am

Postby npixelz » Thu May 19, 2016 9:38 am

/V/E/R/Y/ /G/O/O/D/,/ /Y/O/U/R/S/?/

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:12 pm

<a lone figure, clad all in red approaches the once magnificent mansion, now a decrepit, dusty, rundown, forsaken monument to a time long gone. She looks up at the once glorious place, her former home, and smiles. She climbs the stairs to the doors, and pushes one. It breaks off its hinges and falls to the floor. Laughing slightly, she steps over it and enters what was once a grand lobby, but now contains only a trace of its former glory.>
*looks around at the emptiness* wow, how long has it been? This was my first place. All the memories it contains... *gets lost in thought for a moment* ... ... ... *shakes head to clear the memories* well, anyways, it's about time I got to work. *starts to clean up the place* *finishes* good, now this place is looking much better. It will serve me well as a new base of operations.
<as the sun begins to sink below the horizon, it sets the mansion ablaze in a glow of amber and crimson. The mansion restored, it looks nothing like it did when the figure stepped inside it. Its peeling paint has been redone, its rusted metal has been replaced, its rotting wood is gone, in its place is new, better wood. The figure stands on top of the roof of the highest room, her back to the setting sun. Her armor glistens with reflected light, and her scarf flaps in the wind. She smiles to herself. She is home, she is energized, and she is ready.>

Postby NerdyAliCat » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:38 pm

The cat that lurks in the neighboring areas surrounding the mansion had heard the ruckus inside the house and decided to investigate.
Nearing the building she could see the mysterious figure standing ontop of the roof.
The cat had never seen the building in it's glory, she had not lived in the area then.
But she could see the work and effort put into the mansion's revival and decided that she might stay for a while.

"Hello mysterious human! What brings you back to this mansion?"

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 4:03 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:45 pm

<the figure hears the sound of a voice calling to her, and glances down to see a rather beautiful cat looking up at her from the ground. She smiles and leaps of the roof, landing lightly in front of the cat.>
I have come back because I felt it was my duty to serve as protector of this great land of Windlyn, and I needed a base of operations for anything related to such a duty. You are welcome to stay here if you like, I have a great many rooms in need of occupying, and I can tell that you are special. I may find that I have need of your skills from time to time.
<the figure smiles while offering her hand to the cat, in a gesture of friendship, and of trust.>

Postby NerdyAliCat » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:57 pm

The cat held a perplexed expression. protector of this land? "My, that sounds very important."
Lately things had been slow. The cat usually slept and listened to the excited noises of people busily searching for eggs in the park a short distance from the mansion. Usually not too bothered with such activities, the cat had an unusual craving for adventure.
"I shall join you, great Protector of Windlyn, in exchange for fun!"
The cat extended her paw towards the human. As the figure's hand and the cat's paw met, the cat purred in amusement. "It would seem that you are covered in paint, my friend."

Re: Pixel Place (Windlyn Rangers Headquarters)

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:06 pm

<the figure blushed such a deep shade of red, it blended in with her outfit and looked down at her clothes in dismay.>
Oh fiddlesticks! You're right! I apologize for being in such a state, I was just refurbishing the place a few minutes ago, you see. Why don't you explore the place a bit and find a room you like while I go wash up?
<with that, the figure fled into the mansion, towards what was most likely her room.>

Postby NerdyAliCat » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:33 pm

The cat purred again as she watched her new boss run off into the house.
The cat entered the house after her and looked around. What an impressive renovation! She thought as she looked through the halls and found a somewhat small but comfortable looking room. She was almost positive that it was unoccupied, seeing as the recent renovation. She sat by the door and licked her paw. She wondered when new potential members would wonder around and join?

Postby npixelz » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:11 pm

<the figure appeared, dressed in what seemed to be the same outfit, but on second glance, it had its differences. It still had the signature red hat and scarf, but most of the rest was different. She approached the cat, and smiled when she saw the room the cat had chosen.>
Ah, yes, I remember this room. It was my room when I was younger, before I outgrew it. I'd be happy to let you have it. It seems like it's just you and me for now, but I'm hoping that others come soon. I've already begun to spread the word about this place and its purpose, so I hope people will come here, to see what it's all about. For now though, would you like to come with me? I have something to show you, something that only a certain few are allowed to see.

Postby NerdyAliCat » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:39 pm

Purple! How'd you know that was my favourite colour :cheeky: )

Being curious in nature, the cat was happy to follow her new friend. "It is a big mansion... Already I can't wait to see the day that it's filled with activity!"
The mansion did seem gigantic to the small feline. And she craned her neck to look up at the high ceilings as she walked.
She stayed quiet as she did not know how to continue a conversation. Instead she marveled at the grand scale of the base.

Postby npixelz » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Haha! It just happens to be my favourite colour as well, and I wanted a purple member in there anyways. ^^
<the figure sensed the cats quiet, and filled in the silence by pointing out features that would otherwise have gone unnoticed. She led the cat down some stairs to the basement, and a set of doors that were quite advanced, and looked completely out of place after being in the rest of the mansion. She went through multiple levels of security before the doors opened, and she led the cat through them. The doors closed behind them, and just before they did, the figure spoke.>
Welcome to the Windlyn Rangers Operations Area.
<some time later, the doors opened again, and the two stepped out of them. They once again closed behind them and the figure smiled at the cat.>
You mustn't tell anyone what you saw in there, all right? It's only for a select few. Now, how about we go play some games, watch something, or do something else entertaining?

(Alright, from here on out, you don't have to make your post as if we're doing a role play, this is still a hangout. There will probably be moments where we interject with one or two role play-esque posts, but that all depends on the situation. Of course, if you still want to post something role play-esque, there's nothing wrong with that. The only difference now is that now you don't HAVE to).

Postby NerdyAliCat » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:12 pm

I kinda missed roleplaying! That was fun :P
Speaking of games and movies... Are you interested in Tomb Raider?
It's one of my favourite games and i want to see the new movie really badly :strain:

Play any good games lately? :cheer:

Postby npixelz » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:17 pm

You can still do role play if you want! I just don't want to turn this into a predominantly role playing thread, because knowing me, I'd eventually stop doing it for some reason or other.

Not really, though I can see why others might like it.

I've played Minecraft, Subnautica, and Doki Foki Literature Club. All good games. Oh, and some Pokemon Ultra Moon.

What about you?

Postby galled » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:18 pm

Oh keep going. I'm enjoying reading. So creative! :heart:

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:03 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,